PDA

View Full Version : Frontline Lockout

Pidgeot
09-17-2015, 01:35 PM
Why is this a thing again. Android here. Cant get indie goals now.

ju100
09-17-2015, 01:45 PM
Why is this a thing again. Android here. Cant get indie goals now.

lol, this was not a test of a new server implementation. they lost the code of the last FL and they rolled back to the first coding...
thus the return of the lockout

GSF Wingman GRI
09-17-2015, 01:48 PM
Ios cant login. Instead of fixing you make thibgs worse Gree

Pidgeot
09-17-2015, 01:49 PM
And they talk about balance issues if they award me what I should have gotten. This is unbalance, not giving players what they should have gotten due to their ****ty work.

JB5
09-17-2015, 01:49 PM
Well if the ****sticks at Gree are looking to end the game, they're on the right track. I've been through my fair share of debacles over the last couple years, but this is about the worst I've seen. Some in my faction haven't been able to access FL at all (iOS 9), and now in our last battle, if you can get in game, you can't deploy ****.

Flexter
09-17-2015, 01:52 PM
It's a legendary failure from gree lmao
Instead of taking the failures out of the game the put more in 2 it really a big ����

Hobbs
09-17-2015, 02:15 PM
What a mess...last battle half faction locked out,those in struggled to deploy as deploys just bounced back or server error.
May get 5 elite gunners for our trouble....or they just pretend it all went perfectly well...

JB5
09-17-2015, 02:24 PM
This must of been the backend fixes they were talking about.....

Maverick0073
09-17-2015, 02:25 PM
What a mess...last battle half faction locked out,those in struggled to deploy as deploys just bounced back or server error.
May get 5 elite gunners for our trouble....or they just pretend it all went perfectly well...
5 ??? Now you pushing it , heard they were thinking aurora's and only 3 of them .
I was thinking maybe they should add equipment to the units we can deploy , that way we can buy $ worth and then they can take them away . Gree you are the biggest joke on the block , if I worked there I and was looking for a job , you should rather say you were unemployed than to say you worked for this pathetic company ,
WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO YOUR BETA TESTING , STOP HAVING 5 events at the same time , try ******* listening to your customers . Oh hell we , know nobody reads this ****

Sirius
09-17-2015, 03:31 PM
Hey Guys,

We do have an update about this all.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?118222-Fusion-Research-Lockbox

Tuck
09-17-2015, 04:54 PM
Umm, that's a link to a closed thread about the delay of the box event...
Lol

Shred
09-17-2015, 05:04 PM
Umm, that's a link to a closed thread about the delay of the box event...
Lol

An update is an update.