PDA

View Full Version : Hold the phone, breaking news.....

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-16-2015, 03:50 PM
The game is now down for maintenance!!!!:rolleyes:

Really?????:confused:

Does it get any better than this?:rolleyes:

I dare say, NOT.:o

Vile Lynn
09-16-2015, 04:27 PM
Probably not... Keep trying to log in.

Good luck!

Edit: Watch out for random bosses popping up in goals, too. I thought none were popping but after logging in again, I've got one with a hour left. Luckily he didn't get away!

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-16-2015, 05:42 PM
Probably not... Keep trying to log in.

Good luck!

Edit: Watch out for random bosses popping up in goals, too. I thought none were popping but after logging in again, I've got one with a hour left. Luckily he didn't get away!

Yes, its working, sort of, kind of, almost, sometimes, maybe, but LAG and LATENCY have suddenly become more pronounced. LOL
This is amazing, ain't it?
I'll watch for them bosses. Thanks.

crazeejay
09-16-2015, 07:23 PM
All of a sudden the game will not load up on my iPhone. I did the ios9 upload earlier today and it was fine until now. I deleted the game and reinstalled to no avail. Oh well

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-16-2015, 07:25 PM
All of a sudden the game will not load up on my iPhone. I did the ios9 upload earlier today and it was fine until now. I deleted the game and reinstalled to no avail. Oh well

Oh my goodness gracious, Miss Molly!!!!

Well, remember that super secret GooglePlay link you created???

Yeah, that one, mate.

Bring "GUS" in through the secret GooglePlay Passageway direct into DEW NUTTIN HQ!!!!

Mila Relyt
09-16-2015, 07:53 PM
The posting by Dredd led me to believe this was a trial run of a new backend for FL. So did the short lead time and the short run time. Basically a quick and dirty beta without the signups and nondisclosure agreements. The extra deploys ensured enough players would be on at the beginning to load test the system. I thought there weren't enough players left but I guess we were enough to bring the system down.

Agent Orange
09-17-2015, 06:51 AM
Can't say I noticed any improvements or changes.

Those pop ups are indeed irritating and add to lag and freezes on what few devices I have left that are not on IOS 9....

We've decided to permanently delete all gree products on devices running IOS 9 or newer.

Vile Lynn
09-17-2015, 07:10 AM
Stoopid question: after one updates to iOS9, can they go back to their old iOS?

HellRaizer
09-17-2015, 07:25 AM
Stoopid question: after one updates to iOS9, can they go back to their old iOS?

Kinda (or maybe)

http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iosapps/how-downgrade-from-ios-9-to-8-7-reinstall-ios-8-3522302/

If you had a backup

Edit: This wont work for long.. Apple will shut the door soon..

Vile Lynn
09-17-2015, 07:46 AM
Kinda (or maybe)

http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iosapps/how-downgrade-from-ios-9-to-8-7-reinstall-ios-8-3522302/

If you had a backup

Edit: This wont work for long.. Apple will shut the door soon..

Thanks HR!
Maybe some customers can get back to playing that way... until GREE fixes whatever they need to fix for iOS9.