PDA

View Full Version : Dear Rodimus

Captain Torgue
09-15-2015, 07:59 PM
Since you locked my gay thread could you please ask the developers to unblock the words gay and lesbian in syndicates so that I can create my super fabulous gay and lesbian alliance?

Thank you.

Rodimus
09-15-2015, 08:06 PM
I would be happy to pass this to the dev and or CMs, Cap.

Dipstik
09-15-2015, 08:11 PM
It doesn't make much sense. Especially considering some of the syndicate names out there that obviously no one cares about. It's the internet. You're not going to be able to prevent people from being juvenile and offensive by prohibiting certain words. Good luck with the developers. *chuckle*

Rodimus
09-15-2015, 08:26 PM
I'm all for customer satisfaction and would love to be a key component in providing it here. Questions, comments, or concerns, you can shoot us a PM and we will do what we can to ensure that the message is conveyed through the proper channels. :D

Dipstik
09-15-2015, 08:37 PM
I'm all for customer satisfaction and would love to be a key component in providing it here. Questions, comments, or concerns, you can shoot us a PM and we will do what we can to ensure that the message is conveyed through the proper channels. :D

hmmm... if this is sarcasm, it's very subtle...

I can't tell. Well done.

Red BD
09-15-2015, 09:16 PM
I'm baffled. As Dipstik said: "it doesn't make much sense.
It really doesn't.

Joe bananas
09-15-2015, 10:09 PM
I was a believer until I saw the smiley face at the end.

crime cow
09-16-2015, 04:54 AM
Dear Rodimus, He/she has no plans to create this syndicate as has been proven out over the last few months. Thank you for locking that thread, but please lock every other thread the Captain has created too as they all have no point but to criticize others and are meant to draw attention. Have a nice day.

Dipstik
09-16-2015, 07:08 AM
Dear Rodimus, He/she has no plans to create this syndicate as has been proven out over the last few months. Thank you for locking that thread, but please lock every other thread the Captain has created too as they all have no point but to criticize others and are meant to draw attention. Have a nice day.

I think rodimus has been here long enough to see how you harass me and grim in just about every post you make here, cow. Nice try.

crime cow
09-16-2015, 07:22 AM
I think Rodimus has been here long enough to know what a racist, attention-seeking homophobe the captain is. As far as harassment I say "hello pot, meet kettle."

Your posts used to be mildly amusing, now they just make me feel bad for you...

Dipstik
09-16-2015, 07:31 AM
It's good to know you're concerned for my well being. Your post history speaks for itself.

Rodimus
09-16-2015, 09:38 AM
Locking thread due to flaming. Please adhere to the forum ToS guidelines and standards. Thank you