PDA

View Full Version : Deleting Mafia members

cableman4347
10-27-2011, 11:53 AM
Evening all. Ok, so after playing the game for some time, and bizarrely doing well, I realised that frantically adding mafia members isn't the brightest thing in the world to do. I started to delete the low lvls that I had previously accepted but noticed 2 things: firstly, that because I had over 930 members ( I am lvl 80 now) it was taking AGES to scroll though to find the lower lvls in my mob ( it also knackered my eyes staring at the screen for so long lol); secondly, I noticed that some members I deleted were coming up AGAIN, after I deleted them, even though the total of my mafia went down each time.
So this post is to see if A) there is a quicker way to delete unwanted members and B) if anyone knows why the same people seem to be repeated more than once when I delete? ( and I know common names could be different players, but some of these names I deleted are really obscure and also the same lvl as the one I previously deleted of the same name).
Any help and suggestions always welcome guys n gals.

Mb Tnk
10-27-2011, 12:46 PM
I found the same problem as well, it would not remove the one I deleted, but the overall count would go down, I don't know which ones it deleted, this only happened to me when I would remove more than 1 at a time.

fruitlessbeast
10-27-2011, 12:52 PM
Hey guys, I see the same thing with the supposed deletions showing up again AND the body count going down.
In addition to someone from Funzio responding and better yet, fixing this, I'd ask that we can see more Mafia members at a time than just the four and find some way to load a whole new group each time we get to the bottom and not just reload the same first ones.
Hope that makes sense 'cause the current process for both deleting and visiting or just plain old seeing who's on the team is particularly onerous.
Anyway to make this panel like the one we get when looking for rivals to attattack or rob? That would help.

cableman4347
10-27-2011, 12:53 PM
Thanks Mb tank mate, it looks like I may need to be spending a LONG time deleting lol

whocareswhatmynameis
10-27-2011, 12:53 PM
Answer:
A) Unfortunately, there is no silver bullet. The only way to delete members is by going manually through the entire list. It's very annoying!

B) I had the same issues when I downsized. Exiting from CC and reopening the app seemed to work. See if that helps.

Overall, I think there needs to be a better user interface for browsing through one's mafia list. I'm not the first to suggest this... I hope the devs add this feature in the next update.

cableman4347
10-27-2011, 12:56 PM
Thanks guys, at least I know I am in for a long haul! It would be nice if there was an online link where we had our "account" viewable so that we could alter crucial things like this. Maybe I will post that as a suggestion on the "suggestions" forum :-)

Vile Lynn
10-27-2011, 01:01 PM
Hi all! (first post after reading so many! Thanks for the help in some threads & the laughs in others)

Same here, culling my mafia members (statigcally? I hope.) My numbers go down, but i'm deleting the same low lvl member 2 or 3x... Hmmm...
LOL! I know the eye strain feeling! Sorry I can't help, but you're not alone, at least. I'd like to know, too.

Vile Lynn
10-27-2011, 01:03 PM
Got it. Thanks.

Posting too slow, lol

C Rebels
08-03-2013, 10:34 PM
So higher level mafia members make a difference to your own stats?

I take it is best to delete the low dudes and replace with higher stronger players?

Smarty Pants
08-03-2013, 10:38 PM
So higher level mafia members make a difference to your own stats?

I take it is best to delete the low dudes and replace with higher stronger players?

Rebels this thread is 2years old.....all the people here are dead. move on.

C Rebels
08-03-2013, 11:05 PM
Woooopps sorry didn't see the dates.