PDA

View Full Version : Gree needs to compensate TAW + the other affected syndicates

Keapa
09-15-2015, 06:32 PM
Gaming should be a pleasurable activity, but for 60 + players that's not how they are feeling.

They, to put it bluntly, feel cheated, by you.

why:

because you are unable to do your job, which is, to provide a trouble free game

the irony is Street Assault is not a new event, you have run it many times, yet you still get it wrong.

players joined TAW with high expectations that they would have a good time.

they were doing a great job until you failed to monitor the game and correct the "problem"

they then saw their time effort and spending evaporate away and there was nothing they could do except count the cost

the very least you can do is award the prizes for the highest level they achieved when playing. and the same for the syndicate

its your reputation on the line, not an individual player or a syndicate

Dipstik
09-15-2015, 06:36 PM
*munches popcorn*

Captain Torgue
09-15-2015, 06:50 PM
Gaming should be a pleasurable activity, but for 60 + players that's not how they are feeling.

why:

the irony is Street Assault is not a new event, you have run it many times, yet you still get it wrong.

they were doing a great job until you failed to monitor the game and correct the "problem"

they then saw their time effort and spending evaporate away and there was nothing they could do except count the cost

the very least you can do is award the prizes for the highest level they achieved when playing. and the same for the syndicate

I have screenshots of TAW putting up points against my team and losing.

They were not sitting idle with zero points. They tried to beat us and fail.

There was no delay with TAW and no lockout. If Gree gives TAW the top 5 prize then they may as well give everyone the same prize as it is now worthless.

TAW lost their heavy hitters and are fading away into irrelevance.

I will post the screenshots later for your viewing pleasure.

TheJess
09-15-2015, 07:01 PM

why:

I'd like to support you on this one, as I have regarding past problems your historic syndicate faced. However, your complaint provides no reasons to do so. By now expectations have been adjusted down, and you have to expect there will be glitches. If you guys can't play and have fun in such circumstances, maybe different activities would be more fulfilling. Or maybe this is just a trolling thread looking for attention. Here you go. Enjoy.

Captain Torgue
09-15-2015, 07:02 PM
I'd like to support you on this one, as I have regarding past problems your historic syndicate faced. However, your complaint provides no reasons to do so. By now expectations have been adjusted down, and you have to expect there will be glitches. If you guys can't play and have fun in such circumstances, maybe different activities would be more fulfilling. Or maybe this is just a trolling thread looking for attention. Here you go. Enjoy.

Well said Jess!

Keapa
09-15-2015, 07:20 PM
I have screenshots of TAW putting up points against my team and losing.

They were not sitting idle with zero points. They tried to beat us and fail.

There was no delay with TAW and no lockout. If Gree gives TAW the top 5 prize then they may as well give everyone the same prize as it is now worthless.

TAW lost their heavy hitters and are fading away into irrelevance.

I will post the screenshots later for your viewing pleasure.

OF COURSE WE HAD POINTS the problem didnt happen at the start of the event. That we were in a top 5 spot proves that TAW was active and deploying.
You cant get a high ranking sitting on your ass

that you have SS of the Crew scoring more points than TAW only shows that during that fight the Crew deployed more than TAW if you are looking for some applause clap clap clap happy now?

Captain Torgue
09-15-2015, 07:46 PM
OF COURSE WE HAD POINTS the problem didnt happen at the start of the event. That we were in a top 5 spot proves that TAW was active and deploying.
You cant get a high ranking sitting on your ass

that you have SS of the Crew scoring more points than TAW only shows that during that fight the Crew deployed more than TAW if you are looking for some applause clap clap clap happy now?

I'm not looking for applause although it is welcomed, thank you.

I was merely pointing out that TAW was battling and not sitting idle and not being able to declare as was previously stated.

Bad Fish
09-16-2015, 06:00 AM
TAW is not #1. It's a has been so get over it & quit crying to get top prizes. Just makes you look pathetic cause you (as a team) can't afford to earn them anymore.

Blaggard
09-16-2015, 06:35 AM
My team beat TAW too. I would like T5 prizes please.

abnugget
09-16-2015, 08:18 AM
Keapa... You do realize that you made no statements of fact in which supports giving a financial compensation??

I mean you reminded us that the game is glitchy...

and you're bum hurts from not being top five...

But saying "feel cheated", and not providing any actual cheating by Gree, you just sound sour.

If you want a trouble free game go play a board game, get off technology.

*munches popcorn*

Vile Lynn
09-16-2015, 09:20 AM
Hi Keapa, please take this up with CS in a ticket and have your syndicate mates send in a ticket, too, if you all haven't already.

The issue is well documented here; many syndicates had the same issue, but there is really nothing more the forum can do about it.

TMI
09-16-2015, 10:17 AM
How was taw affected by what GREE did?
Exactly what happened?
I don't see anything concrete, please elaborate specifically.

thanks

namedud
09-16-2015, 11:48 AM
The types of tears in threads like this are the best tears. Mmmmm, yummy!

F@st
09-16-2015, 12:46 PM
Last sa we was stuck at 40 min end of sa finish, we have waiting but never matched. That cost us top 10, after 60 tickets we get answer : here some refill for the no matched.

Problem we never see any refill coming for compensation . And lost top ten with many demons rdy for deploy. At this time we wait always the refll promise.

Captain Torgue
09-16-2015, 02:10 PM
Last sa we was stuck at 40 min end of sa finish, we have waiting but never matched. That cost us top 10, after 60 tickets we get answer : here some refill for the no matched.

Problem we never see any refill coming for compensation . And lost top ten with many demons rdy for deploy. At this time we wait always the refll promise.

The game has been glitchy for everyone. Congratulations on keeping your cool and being professional about it.

Not like those TAW yards who demand compensation and a top 5 finish that they aren't entitled to.

davem326
09-16-2015, 02:21 PM
Who is TAW? Never heard of them

PC77
09-16-2015, 02:32 PM
Who is TAW? Never heard of them

If things don't go their way, Typically Always Weeping

Evan1000
09-16-2015, 02:53 PM
Well, the approach taken in this thread wasn't exactly the best one.. but I more than agree syndicates that were affected last SA with the glitch that you couldn't get a match, literally couldn't get a match, for days/hours, that these syndicates should be compensated.

Maybe T5 is a bit of a stretch.. even though there's no telling what these syndicates would've ranked had the circumstances been different, but (TAW finished rank 20 right?) They deserve at least the T10/15 syn prizes as the lock out obviously ruined there rank as it did many other syns. Ignore the obvious trolls in this thread.

Dipstik
09-16-2015, 02:57 PM
I more than agree syndicates that were affected last SA with the glitch that you couldn't get a match, literally couldn't get a match, for days/hours, that these syndicates should be compensated.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qvHpXlkIlC0/UJUpflVKqtI/AAAAAAAAAoE/A6TK1pHl4mo/s1600/Shocked+Cat+Face.jpg

Evan1000
09-16-2015, 03:00 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qvHpXlkIlC0/UJUpflVKqtI/AAAAAAAAAoE/A6TK1pHl4mo/s1600/Shocked+Cat+Face.jpg

Lmao! I would've expected a pony pic from you but the cat works too

Sirius
09-16-2015, 03:09 PM
Hey Guys,

We are working on getting this resolved so that everyone affected gets taken care of fairly. As soon as I have more information I'll let you know. Looking at the support side they have responded to players and their tickets are on hold for a follow up asap.

I do apologize for this as I know it really did screw up folks rankings/plans.

Evan1000
09-16-2015, 03:15 PM
Hey Guys,

We are working on getting this resolved so that everyone affected gets taken care of fairly. As soon as I have more information I'll let you know. Looking at the support side they have responded to players and their tickets are on hold for a follow up asap.

Thank you Sirius!

TMI
09-16-2015, 03:16 PM
SAS was also locked out for a long time just like TAW

Thanks for working on it

Dat Guy
09-16-2015, 04:01 PM
Interesting that the "don't give TAW anything they don't deserve" thread was locked, while the "give TAW the top prize because they would have totally dominated if they had only been given a chance" thread was not only left open, but has been given top priority by the support team.

Well played Gree, well played.

Pierce
09-16-2015, 04:27 PM
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the update Sirius!

jfgarzon
09-16-2015, 09:39 PM
I wonder if this update will take as long as the accomplice update that we are still waiting on......

sister morphine
09-17-2015, 12:57 AM
Well, the approach taken in this thread wasn't exactly the best one.. but I more than agree syndicates that were affected last SA with the glitch that you couldn't get a match, literally couldn't get a match, for days/hours, that these syndicates should be compensated.

Maybe T5 is a bit of a stretch.. even though there's no telling what these syndicates would've ranked had the circumstances been different, but (TAW finished rank 20 right?) They deserve at least the T10/15 syn prizes as the lock out obviously ruined there rank as it did many other syns. Ignore the obvious trolls in this thread.
Agree. There's no justification for top 5. It doesn't matter if TAW were 5th at one point (how long for?), as there's no guarantee they would have finished there.

Give them (and other similarly affected teams) the prize(s) for the rank above where they finished but not one that would give them those top slots. If need be create one special prize somewhere between 5th placed prize and next tier down.

Captain Torgue
09-17-2015, 02:20 AM
Agree. There's no justification for top 5. It doesn't matter if TAW were 5th at one point (how long for?), as there's no guarantee they would have finished there.

Give them (and other similarly affected teams) the prize(s) for the rank above where they finished but not one that would give them those top slots. If need be create one special prize somewhere between 5th placed prize and next tier down.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Bad Fish
09-17-2015, 10:41 AM
Maybe the weapon they could come up with to give them could be called the Little Whiny *****. That'd be fair.

Dipstik
09-17-2015, 10:50 AM
Now why are my posts disappearing? What I said was that TAW can spend the gold they saved on this event on some other event, and it will all sort itself out. They're just complaining to try to get free crap.

It looks like the replies agreeing with me were also deleted. What gives? Nothing objectionable with that.

Dipstik
09-17-2015, 10:57 AM
Now why are my posts disappearing? What I said was that TAW can spend the gold they saved on this event on some other event, and it will all sort itself out. They're just complaining to try to get free crap.

It looks like the replies agreeing with me were also deleted. What gives? Nothing objectionable with that.

Never mind. It looks like it was a whole thread that was tossed down the memory hole. I thought I posted here.

TheJess
09-17-2015, 11:04 AM
Maybe the weapon they could come up with to give them could be called the Little Whiny *****. That'd be fair.
Made me laugh. Not that I'm minimizing the awful harm that was done to that storied but fallen syn. May they get what they deserve.

Vile Lynn
09-17-2015, 11:26 AM

Never mind. It looks like it was a whole thread that was tossed down the memory hole. I thought I posted here.

Glad you figured it out.

(psst, it was the OP content, not you, if it makes you feel any better)

floopzy
09-17-2015, 11:36 AM

That's not an exceptable solution coming from a syndicate that finished top 30 last 2 sa and ended up just inside t300 this time because we got to play an event for less than 24hrs compared to others who got the full event. Not only are we losing out on what would have been our prizes which better mods than what we got but also lost out on farming 100s of demons which will effect our rankings in future street assaults. This is all before Indy rankings which were also effected.
I think that a reasonable and fair solution is for effected syndicates to recieve the rank and prizes to go with the rank of where they finished last sa. Demons should also be awarded to these teams.

Dipstik
09-17-2015, 11:40 AM
I think that a reasonable and fair solution is for effected syndicates to recieve the rank and prizes to go with the rank of where they finished last sa. Demons should also be awarded to these teams.

Might as well dream big, right?

floopzy
09-17-2015, 01:25 PM
Of course why bother dreaming anything else

sister morphine
09-17-2015, 04:45 PM
That's not an exceptable solution coming from a syndicate that finished top 30 last 2 sa and ended up just inside t300 this time because we got to play an event for less than 24hrs compared to others who got the full event. Not only are we losing out on what would have been our prizes which better mods than what we got but also lost out on farming 100s of demons which will effect our rankings in future street assaults. This is all before Indy rankings which were also effected.
Just in case you all forgot; it's a throw-away phone/tablet game, not something important. A game is supposed to be a bit of entertainment - a diversion from the everyday routine of our lives.

And for those to whom this is so important in their lives, really you should put it down and get some perspective.:)

Dipstik
09-17-2015, 05:05 PM
Not to mention, this has happened consistently for years now. Bugs are part of the game. If you still want to buy gold, it's on you.

TxTireMan
09-17-2015, 06:22 PM
Not to mention, this has happened consistently for years now. Bugs are part of the game. If you still want to buy gold, it's on you.

Its the only interesting factor in the game, if it wasn't for the bugs things would be too repetitive lol

crime cow
09-17-2015, 08:13 PM
There are several ways this could be resolved: use the rank for the hours syndicates were able to play; average of the last two or three SA's; average points earned for hours played this SA multiplied by the total number of hours of the event. It may be against better judgement to use gold in a game plagued with bugs, however this is a business and if Gree wants their gold spenders to make repeat purchases and not ask for refunds than it is in their best interest to deal with this quickly and fairly. It won't affect me directly since I do not buy gold and my syn was not locked out, but I would be upset if I spent money and we were locked out and even more upset at how long it's taken Gree to act.

Idiosyncrasy
09-17-2015, 09:56 PM
*wakes up and stumbles into thread*
*licks up popcorn from floor*

Just in case you all forgot; it's a throw-away phone/tablet game, not something important. A game is supposed to be a bit of entertainment - a diversion from the everyday routine of our lives.

And for those to whom this is so important in their lives, really you should put it down and get some perspective.:)

It appears that life and reality is now the supposed bit of entertainment - a diversion from the everyday routine of the game.

Gaining perspective is healthy. Nothing is forever.

Red BD
09-17-2015, 10:10 PM

Or just laugh and eat lunch.

doctormojo
09-17-2015, 10:57 PM
Hey Guys,

Lol Sirius, I'm sure you'll get right on it.

TaraToo
09-18-2015, 06:29 AM
TAW babies whining? Lmao, what's new? Don't wonder why everyone is retiring. Or just make a new syndicate Blaw Babies. :rolleyes:

Winnson
09-18-2015, 09:06 AM
I would like Gree to come paint my house.

TxTireMan
09-18-2015, 09:26 AM
I would like Gree to come paint my house.

why? so they can ruin that too??

F@st
09-18-2015, 03:46 PM

So get ' prize for,compensation and keep demons who are not spend for get prize for next sa? Double reward finaly

Dat Guy
09-18-2015, 03:56 PM
why? so they can ruin that too??

Straight up truth!

Sirius
09-18-2015, 04:01 PM
Hey Guys,

Wanted you to know we are still working on this and it has taken longer than expected by far to get to the bottom of things and get them sorted out.

Bad Fish
09-18-2015, 04:39 PM
Thanks for the update!

sir don john
09-19-2015, 05:38 AM
taw was locked out for 27hrs fact
so people ini was lower then got ow us all 1 prize higher
only wanted top 5 fact ow us all 3 prize higher

could have easy got rank 5 with out over spending like sas fact

sister morphine
09-19-2015, 06:05 AM

ow? Was someone punching you on the arm when you typed that lot.

Captain Torgue
09-19-2015, 06:06 AM

Can you write that in English please?

Also there is no way you were locked out that long and no way you would have made top 5.

Top 10, possibly. Top 5, keep dreaming.

F@st
09-19-2015, 12:57 PM
That funny anyway wd get stuck last sa too, miss top 10 and was newer awaded like gree say, 5 refill health never see ' one.

And here they are going to give prize , fantastic fair never see that

F@st
09-19-2015, 12:59 PM
Can you write that in English please?

Also there is no way you were locked out that long and no way you would have made top 5.

Top 10, possibly. Top 5, keep dreaming.

At end of this war i send ticket for get prize top 5 too, seem easy way to get prize now lol

Edit : taw is 10 atm, seem we get a remake lol

LüK€¥
09-21-2015, 11:05 AM
I agree. This event was a complete outrage. Everyone play SuperCell games

Happy Gaming and Clash On

jfgarzon
09-21-2015, 07:55 PM
Just when you think gree couldnt get anymore incompetent here they roll out a horrible sa with ayndicates being locked out. Still no way to conpensate people....dont hold your breath on hearing back may take anywhere from 1 week to 9 months. And then a war filled with glitches and wrong prizes.....truly and ending of a game its on i have found a replacement as i slowly wean off this game.....almost there

d.k.
09-23-2015, 01:12 PM
last answer from Gree:
*snip*
...and no word about compensation...

For future reference: CS emails should be kept private. Paraphrasing is ok, leave out personal info, but best to not post (copy/paste) on forum. Thanks.

Canoehead
09-24-2015, 01:07 PM
You all forget that Gree is an equal opportunity company. They don't discriminate in who they screw, nor in who they make it up to. Veterans like Keapa and me know that the only truth is "Spend at your own risk and expect the worst." The solution for this has been discussed in the top syndicates, but egos get in the way of a meaningful spending boycott.. We have no one to blame but ourselves.

Geo

d.k.
09-25-2015, 03:08 AM
last answer from Gree:
*snip*

For future reference: CS emails should be kept private. Paraphrasing is ok, leave out personal info, but best to not post (copy/paste) on forum. Thanks.
Btw, it was standard answer that got everyone who opened tickets about this SA,
but I will make some paraphrasing:
"Thank you for letting us know about the problem,
we will improve in the future...and good luck."

Gungho
09-25-2015, 04:22 AM
While you fix this, please fix the individual leaderboard on iOS, its the 3rd SA with only one name on it. And please add a confirm bottom when you run out of demons, so you don't accidently push on them... still have a ticket open for 100 pcs from last SA :mad:

LüK€¥
09-25-2015, 07:22 AM
Shouldn't it be button?