PDA

View Full Version : I hope Gree isn't planning on compensating TAW

Captain Torgue
09-15-2015, 04:50 PM
Big mistake if they do. They lost to top ten teams when they were matched and now they are requesting top 5 prizes for SA.

That's absolutely laughable. They lost their heavy hitters and will struggle to maintain a top ten place from now on.

Giving them any form of compensation is a huge mistake. They are crybabies, send them a box of tissues courtesy of Grim.

Keapa
09-15-2015, 06:11 PM
You are just pissed off at TAW because you missed out in getting a spot

crime cow
09-15-2015, 06:15 PM
I hope Gree heavily compensates TAW and that every member then posts a thank you note on grim's wall.

Captain Torgue
09-15-2015, 06:43 PM
I hope Gree heavily compensates TAW and that every member then posts a thank you note on grim's wall.

Hope in one hand and **** in the other.

Captain Torgue
09-15-2015, 06:44 PM
You are just pissed off at TAW because you missed out in getting a spot

We beat you twice. I have screenshots of your team putting up points and losing to us so you can't say you were in a lockout.

Accept the fact that the crew is better and your team is overrun by Zc now.

crime cow
09-15-2015, 07:23 PM
Post the screenshots or go away. You're jealousy is overflowing. You could be someone in this game too. You just have to spend money and find a top team that will take you. Good luck!

Keapa
09-15-2015, 07:24 PM
We beat you twice. I have screenshots of your team putting up points and losing to us so you can't say you were in a lockout.

Accept the fact that the crew is better and your team is overrun by Zc now.

OHHH wow your team beat TAW, my goodness, yes your team did 10k deploys and taw 1k and you won I wonder why?

Dipstik
09-15-2015, 07:26 PM
Because TAW is a shell of its former self?

crime cow
09-15-2015, 07:29 PM
Oh look at Dippy running to the aide of his beloved Captain! It's one of those moments that's so sweet it should be captured in a hallmark card!

Keapa
09-15-2015, 07:31 PM
so someone in the crew was going for an individual daily goal, shrug, tell me who it was and I will send them a Well Done card

Captain Torgue
09-15-2015, 07:48 PM
OHHH wow your team beat TAW, my goodness, yes your team did 10k deploys and taw 1k and you won I wonder why?

Because neither team was sitting idle as previously claimed.

Also the crew is built on the hopes and dreams of unicorn balls, bacon, pecs and gasoline.

TAW is built on the tears of sissies.

Dipstik
09-15-2015, 07:51 PM
Now let's be fair... TAW was BUILT out of pure awesomesauce. But like all greatness, it's faded over time. Too bad they didn't all just retire the name.

jfgarzon
09-15-2015, 07:59 PM
If they compensate them then they should remove gold from their accounts. As it would have taken plenty of it to get top 5. Not fair for people that did spend gold and didnt get a top 5. But because its taw they will get what they want

Captain Torgue
09-15-2015, 08:01 PM
If they compensate them then they should remove gold from their accounts. As it would have taken plenty of it to get top 5. Not fair for people that did spend gold and didnt get a top 5. But because its taw they will get what they want

They won't deduct gold from people's accounts that for sure.

They need to either disregard TAWs request or give the same prizes to everyone.

Bad Fish
09-16-2015, 06:12 AM
Now let's be fair... TAW was BUILT out of pure awesomesauce. But like all greatness, it's faded over time. Too bad they didn't all just retire the name.

TAW wasn't built on awesomesauce, they were built by a few big spenders & then rode out an illusion they couldn't be beat as long as they could by avoiding SAS at all cost. Congrats to them on that. It was impressive how long they managed to do it.

Red BD
09-16-2015, 01:26 PM

So you got out deployed. Happens to my crew just about every time we lose. We don't cry about it or imply it's an unfair tactic.

Dipstik
09-16-2015, 01:54 PM
TAW wasn't built on awesomesauce, they were built by a few big spenders & then rode out an illusion they couldn't be beat as long as they could by avoiding SAS at all cost. Congrats to them on that. It was impressive how long they managed to do it.

You weren't here to see one of them bet his account against Lupo's on the results of the first war. That was epic.

PC77
09-16-2015, 02:22 PM
You weren't here to see one of them bet his account against Lupo's on the results of the first war. That was epic.

That was funny, can't remember for sure who it was, might have been Paulio. Lupo was a different kind of strange but a character all the same.

Dipstik
09-16-2015, 02:34 PM
Yes, it was Paulio.

Sirius
09-16-2015, 03:10 PM
Okay guys, I said my bit in the other thread and going to lock this one as we really shouldn't be attacking each other here (thats what in game battles are for!)