PDA

View Full Version : A users vs B users

Ninuzzo
09-15-2015, 08:19 AM
Well,
I'm texting because on first FL event during this cycle I missed advanced goal prizes because of your game glitch and problems.
I scored 20m in a single battle but the advanced goal was stopped to 12/15.

I sent a ticket, with a Screen shot of my scoring attached. Your tech support won't give me what I gained.

Some in my faction sent same ticket, but they spend more than me and they have been compensated with missing prizes.
They got a message "WE VALUE YOU AS PRIVILEGED CUSTOMER"

So if someone is a good spender you give him what it's on his right but if someone else is spending just a vault is a class B user and you don't care about?

goblue21
09-15-2015, 08:46 AM
Well,
I'm texting because on first FL event during this cycle I missed advanced goal prizes because of your game glitch and problems.

I sent a ticket, with a Screen shot of my scoring attached. Your tech support won't give me what I gained.

Some in my faction sent same ticket, but they spend more than me and they have been compensated with missing prizes.

So if someone is a good spender you give him what it's on his right but if someone else is spending just a vault is a class B user and you don't care about?

you got it!

Jg48
09-15-2015, 08:47 AM
You nailed it on the head.

Annihilator2
09-15-2015, 11:16 AM
What's new?

WBS
09-15-2015, 03:57 PM
That's been happening for a long time, but well said.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-15-2015, 05:14 PM
The HAVES, and the HAVE NOTS, or in this case; the GIVE TOS and the GIVE NOTS!

East Coast Bias
09-16-2015, 01:28 AM
And of course, there is C users too, the ones who used to spend quite a bit but now zippo. I think we are treated worse than B users. My 15/15 unit? I have no idea where it is and despite all the e-mails and also being banned by Dredd, I still don't see it credited. If I've done something wrong, tell me. But to be penalized for Gree's mistake, jesus christo.

Well,

f.henrik
09-16-2015, 04:44 AM
Bump for my friend. Hope you get it! ;)

WBS
09-16-2015, 02:17 PM
And of course, there is C users too, the ones who used to spend quite a bit but now zippo. I think we are treated worse than B users. My 15/15 unit? I have no idea where it is and despite all the e-mails and also being banned by Dredd, I still don't see it credited. If I've done something wrong, tell me. But to be penalized for Gree's mistake, jesus christo.

Gree has demonized it's customer base and now has to heavily rely on the whales. They have made the game so unbalanced that there is not enough worth to spend a little or moderate amount anymore. Those "C" players you speak of are the ones who won't buy junk for a product anymore and that is all gree's fault.

Speed ump
09-16-2015, 02:25 PM
Hate to burst the bubble, but the spenders don't get any satisfaction either. You take what gree gives, or you don't.

Toby_Bear
09-16-2015, 03:01 PM
Hate to burst the bubble, but the spenders don't get any satisfaction either. You take what gree gives, or you don't.

What up SUPu Danny.... Send in a ticket from your acquired acct and test the theory. Seems that acct has been "spending" lately.

Sirius
09-16-2015, 03:18 PM
Hey Ninuzzo PM me your ticket that you sent into support as that shouldn't be the case when handling those from my understanding. Also if you would the ticket/invite code of your friend so I can investigate the response he was given as well.

WBS
09-16-2015, 03:33 PM

No, you just keep spending. Its your choice I agree, but we all know Gree panders to some better than others. It's a bad business model.