PDA

View Full Version : Syns that were locked out during SA

Evan1000
09-14-2015, 03:51 PM
Here's a list of syns that couldn't match during SA and their rank suffered because of it. Post your syn below if you guys were also locked out and I'll add to list.

Syndicates that couldn't get a match for at LEAST a few hours last SA:

Asphalt Assassins
C3r3al Kill3rs
Bacon After Dark
Nothing But Love
CC Soul Keepers
HTC RED DOGZ
House of Bacon
SRBI2
HTC White dogz 2
TAW
Bort Industries
Monsters woot woot
Outlaws Syndicate
Pitch Black
BSB
GOTS2
Black Tie Hustlers
Spirits of Crime
DOM
No Mercy Renegade
RAIDER NATION
Famous When Dead
The Assassins Evolution
Bone Thugs
Original Syn
Back Alley Network
Stra8 outlawz
43rd street
LEM
Goodfellas
Whitley Mafia

Syns from previous SA's:

LOC
BB1

Captain Torgue
09-14-2015, 04:37 PM
TAW didn't get locked out.

They simply couldn't handle the pressure that The Crew put on them!

namedud
09-14-2015, 05:30 PM
You realize this list is pointless, right?

Dipstik
09-14-2015, 06:22 PM
No list of whiners is complete without sas!

Evan1000
09-14-2015, 06:50 PM
You realize this list is pointless, right?

As was your comment.

No list of whiners is complete without sas!

That's a lot of whiners for them to really be called whiners..

Red BD
09-14-2015, 07:00 PM
Guess this means my gang did even worse than usual.
But why were they locked out and Evan, how do you know it?

Evan1000
09-14-2015, 07:30 PM
I don't know why they were locked out, that's a question for GREE.. I know that at least my syn was locked out because I stared at the declare screen for days without getting a match.. I also slowly watched our rank decrease from 97 to 486, then my other syn from 18 to 58 because both of them couldn't get matched no matter how many times we hit the declare button

Captain Torgue
09-14-2015, 09:44 PM
I don't know why they were locked out, that's a question for GREE.. I know that at least my syn was locked out because I stared at the declare screen for days without getting a match.. I also slowly watched our rank decrease from 97 to 486, then my other syn from 18 to 58 because both of them couldn't get matched no matter how many times we hit the declare button

Were your syndicate using wifi when they declared?

sHiKoRa
09-14-2015, 11:43 PM
Hello there sHiKoRa,
Thanks for the report to the Crime City Team about the matching issue in this weeks SA event.
We have our team investigating the problem now and we should have things back on track shortly.
I understand that this can be frustrating to experience while playing and appreciate your patience as we get this resolved.
Regards,
Stephen
Team CC

The answer I got yesterday from Gree Support. We were locked out for at least half the event.

Winnson
09-15-2015, 01:01 AM
There are day 4 SA goals up too.

What a mess

BusterGuts
09-15-2015, 02:40 AM
Whether intended or not, the take home from this post was everybody suffered the same. The game did not operate correctly.

I received the same reply Shiky.

Evan1000
09-15-2015, 03:59 AM
We all got the same exact reply from Stephen

What syndicates are you guys in and I'll add to list

PC77
09-15-2015, 04:46 AM
There's 1 team(prob more) on that list that claim to have been locked out yet their score improved nicely by the end from when they first appeared on the list on other thread.

Mystruss
09-15-2015, 05:54 AM
We matched some of those teams on your list and a few of them on several occasions....

Evan1000
09-15-2015, 06:18 AM
Some teams were locked out for a few hours and were maybe fortunate enough to get a final battle? I don't know, I can only speak for my two teams

Dipstik
09-15-2015, 07:09 AM
Some teams were locked out for a few hours and were maybe fortunate enough to get a final battle? I don't know, I can only speak for my two teams

You're actually speaking for all the teams on your list. What else would you call it?

Vile Lynn
09-15-2015, 07:21 AM
We farmed over 200 demons last SA! Join a fun organized team!

Farming 200 demons in BSB doesn't sound like you were that "locked out"... just sayin'

cookamoo
09-15-2015, 07:28 AM
(HBO) Bacon After Dark, our last matchup was Friday 10:40 PM CT. After that we declared roughly every hour and never received another match up for the remainder of the event. Then our mini guild (HOB) House of Bacon started having the same problems on Saturday. HBO usually T20-30 finished 699 I think. It has made a few of us lose even more interest in the game.

Blaggard
09-15-2015, 08:10 AM
Yeah...missing last battle isn't the same as being locked out the whole event. Sorry Evan.

Evan1000
09-15-2015, 08:45 AM
You're actually speaking for all the teams on your list. What else would you call it?

True, but I didn't put them on the list, people just told me and I added them.

Dipstik
09-15-2015, 08:48 AM
So... You're "speaking for them" then. Ok.

Evan1000
09-15-2015, 08:48 AM
Yeah...missing last battle isn't the same as being locked out the whole event. Sorry Evan.

We couldn't declare for 6 hours at the end of the event.. we didn't just miss the final battle. Sorry I wasn't more specific.

Evan1000
09-15-2015, 08:53 AM
Farming 200 demons in BSB doesn't sound like you were that "locked out"... just sayin'

I'm sorry, I should've picked my words more carefully. No syn was "locked out" the ENTIRE event. Many syns couldn't declare for hours, others couldn't declare for DAYS. I was with HTC Red Dogz and we couldn't declare since Saturday. Literally couldn't get a single match no matter how many times we hit the declare button. We finished rank 486, and we're normally a T75/100 syn.

Evan1000
09-15-2015, 08:55 AM
It has made a few of us lose even more interest in the game.

Yup, I've been watching retirements come from both of my syndicates after this. GREE has to do something to fix this.

PC77
09-15-2015, 09:02 AM
We couldn't declare for 6 hours at the end of the event.. we didn't just miss the final battle.

It's been 2 days and we STILL can't declare! Seriously how come some teams can declare and others can't?

This is insane. When SA first started I thought they finally did something right, the goals were fixed, indi doesn't utterly suck anymore (still sucks but) and demon farming is back! But now half the syndicates can't declare? I mean come on.

I'm done rambling. I just hope something is done for the syndicates that couldn't declare for most if not all of the event.

One post says 2 days, another says 6 hrs and another claims you farmed 200 demons. Event is over, sweet FA will happen nor should because most of claims are BS like yours so quit going on about it and enjoy few days off before war weekend.

PC77
09-15-2015, 09:06 AM
I see you say you're HTC now, by God how that's changed since the good early days. Have you literally been in every single Top 100 team by now, have you any loyalty to a team at all??

Evan1000
09-15-2015, 09:08 AM
One post says 2 days, another says 6 hrs and another claims you farmed 200 demons. Event is over, sweet FA will happen nor should because most of claims are BS like yours so quit going on about it and enjoy few days off before war weekend.

I am so confused by what you're trying to get at. I'm in two syndicates and I think I've said that multiple times, if not I'm sorry..

I see you say you're HTC now, by God how that's changed since the good early days. Have you literally been in every single Top 100 team by now, have you any loyalty to a team at all??

Again, very confused. My mini has been with HTC Red Dogz for two events, before then was with another syn for months.My main has been with BSB since the beginning of summer, and before then was with I.S for a long time. No idea what you're trying to get at, but if you would like a detailed list of every syndicate I have been with pm me on line and I will gladly tell you.

Can we get back on topic now?