PDA

View Full Version : We're is the new mod.

Jg48
09-14-2015, 09:35 AM
title said it all.

Last week gree made a new mod. And then he/her disappeared.

What happened he got his gold for being a mod and disappeared.

legalious
09-14-2015, 09:40 AM
If you look at the bottom of each general section you will see the current list of moderators.

Moderators of this Forum
cafedecoy, Rodimus, Vile Lynn, Lolsies

Vile Lynn
09-14-2015, 10:31 AM
Yeah, do you know how time consuming it is to spend all that gold? lol! JK!

What's up?

Jg48
09-14-2015, 01:14 PM
Just wondering why you got quite. You were chatty before you were made a mod and now I don't see any post by you

Jg48
09-14-2015, 01:14 PM
Just wanted to make sure you were still around

Vile Lynn
09-14-2015, 01:41 PM
Well thanks :) yeah, I got busy IRL with my son's school, doing some house renovations... When it rains, it pours!

Yes, I'm around more when the hubby is away, hehe! (no wonder why!)

Usually, I'm not around the forums during the weekend... weekends are busy with family & friends, and I barely get to play tap-tap-tap. (I love Mondays!)

I'll try to be here more regularly on the weekends, but there isn't much I can do unless somebody goes ballistic and violates the CoC like crazy, lol!

Please, nobody go crazy, that ban hammer looks heavy ;)

HellRaizer
09-14-2015, 02:00 PM
unless somebody goes ballistic and violates the CoC like crazy, lol!

Clash of Clans? ;)

RealMoneyFakeGold
09-14-2015, 02:20 PM
Just wondering why you got quite. You were chatty before you were made a mod and now I don't see any post by you

If you have a problem with the game mods aren't able to help anyway. They're just here to moderate the forum. Basically they're nobodies.

Rodimus
09-14-2015, 04:55 PM
They're just here to moderate the forum. Basically they're nobodies.

Yes, we are indeed here to moderate the forum and make sure that the standards and guidelines are upheld. We respect our fellow forum mates and expect the same form of respect in return. Thank you :D

Vile Lynn
09-14-2015, 05:09 PM
Clash of Clans? ;)
lol, HR! You can violate my Clash of Clans anytime! *wink*wink*

If you have a problem with the game mods aren't able to help anyway. They're just here to moderate the forum. Basically they're nobodies.

Well, yeah, along with what Rodimus posted (Hi Rodimus!)... I'm also here to entertain you, get info, give info, and to be a darn sweet nobody. :cool:

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-14-2015, 06:00 PM
lol, HR! You can violate my Clash of Clans anytime! *wink*wink*

Well, yeah, along with what Rodimus posted (Hi Rodimus!)... I'm also here to entertain you, get info, give info, and to be a darn sweet nobody. :cool:

You are DEWIN just peachy keen, VL.

Keep on DEWIN (wait for it) NUTTIN, the good kind of NUTTIN!!!! LOL

As far as anyone else, I don't acre, but BOSSY is a cow, and works for those sweet bovines.

BOSSY on the forum can get some people riled up PDQ, not I of course, but we all know what happens when BOSSY does much more than chew her cud.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned VL, you're DEWIN just great!!!!

Vile Lynn
09-15-2015, 07:34 AM
You are DEWIN just peachy keen, VL.

Keep on DEWIN (wait for it) NUTTIN, the good kind of NUTTIN!!!! LOL

As far as anyone else, I don't acre, but BOSSY is a cow, and works for those sweet bovines.

BOSSY on the forum can get some people riled up PDQ, not I of course, but we all know what happens when BOSSY does much more than chew her cud.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned VL, you're DEWIN just great!!!!

Aww gee thanks, DEW!
*blushes*
...very sweet of you to post this in public.

This is how rumors begin, hehe! ;)