PDA

View Full Version : 8% Quest Exp!?

Ryosaeba
09-13-2015, 09:11 PM
I just received that weird Axnar's Barbarian unit that supposed to be 8% Jobs Payout. Then the splash screen changed it to 8% Quest Payout. Then finally in the View Bonus screen it says 8% Quest Exp. In my Total Bonuses summary, it has a Quest Exp +8%.

I am really hoping this is not increasing my Exp gain. As many know exp is evil in this game. You actually do not want it. So if this actually gives you extra Exp, it isn't really a bonus at all but actually a penalty.

Gendur
09-14-2015, 12:10 AM
say it is a bug :mad:

Lord Vyper
09-14-2015, 02:53 AM
Tested it.... It increases your XP when you kill quest mobs....

Thx for this great reward gree....
I know that you keep telling us that XP and leveling is no punishment - but that's not true. With this 'bonus' you punish your player. Please take it back or change it to gold payout (or whatever) - but remove the +8% quest XP ASAP!!

Lord Vyper
09-14-2015, 04:05 AM
3 of my accounts are near 100 kills and with nearly 2 days left I was thinking to push them through legendary. I'll stop them now with 99 EB kills to avoid this wrapper 'reward' - even with the reward for legendary: +8% quest exp is a too big punishment

Jnsolberg
09-14-2015, 04:32 AM
I just received that weird Axnar's Barbarian unit that supposed to be 8% Jobs Payout. Then the splash screen changed it to 8% Quest Payout. Then finally in the View Bonus screen it says 8% Quest Exp. In my Total Bonuses summary, it has a Quest Exp +8%.

I am really hoping this is not increasing my Exp gain. As many know exp is evil in this game. You actually do not want it. So if this actually gives you extra Exp, it isn't really a bonus at all but actually a penalty.

Sirius, first this boost was Jobs Payout. You said that was supposed to be Quest payout, and the verbiage was changed. All of a sudden the boost shows as +8% Quest experience in our bonuses.

THIS NEED TO BE FIXED RIGHT AWAY!

This is another example of piss-poor programming. Since there isn't any boosts on the GLTQ unless you get the wearer, my guild is stopping now.

Vile Lynn
09-14-2015, 09:40 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rKvAmdl5y-8/TUA4gCA2I1I/AAAAAAAADUE/OJ1aniDQx8I/s1600/facepalm-homer.jpg

When did gaining XP become a reward??

Seriously.

Change it, please.

DragCro
09-14-2015, 02:43 PM
Haha this is the bonus that we all need(just kidding)

DragCro
09-14-2015, 02:46 PM
Hey Vile,congrats on moderatorship status :)

Vile Lynn
09-14-2015, 04:34 PM
Hey Vile,congrats on moderatorship status :)

Thanks DragCro! ;)
I hope all is well with you & yours and the Forum Knights, too!

lol, maybe GREE wants everybody to level up into the Whale Pool with this "reward."

Lord Vyper
09-15-2015, 06:22 AM
Would be nice to get an answer here before the event is over.

Vile Lynn
09-15-2015, 08:17 AM
Would be nice to get an answer here before the event is over.

Right, because if you don't go for it and GREE changes it to something you would have gone for, you've missed out. If you get it and GREE leaves it, you have a bonus nobody wants.

@A&F, could you please double-check this & let us know which reward?

Axnar's Barbarian unit:
• was originally 8% Jobs Payout.
• then the splash screen changed it to 8% Quest Payout.
• then View Bonus screen says 8% Quest Exp.

Help us, A&F. You're our only hope.
https://i.imgur.com/ERaAtjS.gif

Jnsolberg
09-15-2015, 12:26 PM
Help us, A&F. You're our only hope.
https://i.imgur.com/ERaAtjS.gif[/indent]

There is another.

Lord Vyper
09-15-2015, 01:36 PM
Many thx for changing the bonus to +8% gold payout!

Vile Lynn
09-16-2015, 10:27 AM
Many thx for changing the bonus to +8% gold payout!

Yay!! WTG!! ;)

Thanks for the update, Lord Vyper!