PDA

View Full Version : Game keeps reverting to old state

Gabzor89
09-13-2015, 02:58 AM
A guildmate and I have encountered this problem where our boss progress, enhancing armors, and character levels are not saved each time we play and gets reset to an older state. This has happened over the past 2 days. Personally, I have cleared character lvl 1292 twice, as well as boss level 44 twice, but had them reset each time I logged in again (back to lvl 1291 and before boss lvl 44)

Typically, triggering events like epic boss and arena and war are supposed to trigger a server save, not sure if thats still the case (i stopped actively following changes about a year ago). It seems that my arena and war progress is still saved, but everything else isn't. the EB and enhancing armors backtracking is somewhat annoying.

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this and has a suggested fix? Thanks!

Labraid
09-13-2015, 11:26 AM
I am having the same issue over the last couple of days. I even tried to give guild gold to make it save and it still reset all the gems I get from videos, gold I collected and my EB progress. I sent in a ticket, so hopefully I will hear back soon. Sucks watching all those videos and have them gems taken from me and then watch them again. I lost out yesterdays video gems because of this and also keeps pushing me back on the EB fight.

roookey1
09-13-2015, 07:15 PM
Same here.

SBBL Indigo
09-14-2015, 03:45 AM
A guildmate and I have encountered this problem where our boss progress, enhancing armors, and character levels are not saved each time we play and gets reset to an older state. This has happened over the past 2 days. Personally, I have cleared character lvl 1292 twice, as well as boss level 44 twice, but had them reset each time I logged in again (back to lvl 1291 and before boss lvl 44)

Typically, triggering events like epic boss and arena and war are supposed to trigger a server save, not sure if thats still the case (i stopped actively following changes about a year ago). It seems that my arena and war progress is still saved, but everything else isn't. the EB and enhancing armors backtracking is somewhat annoying.

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this and has a suggested fix? Thanks!

I've heard a lot of people reporting this. Rolling back on milestones etc also. Some people have opened chests, won a DFA, then game froze and they lost it!

Given that some people STILL haven't got their Emissary back, I don't have much faith in people receiving their rightful rewards.

Hope Gree manage to fix this issue before the end of the war, since it could mean people losing their war rewards!

Dreamcobra
09-14-2015, 07:18 AM
Same issue here. Due to email issues, I can't even submit a ticket, but beating the epic boss level 21 for 7 times - in a row - is annoying, not to mention all the other setbacks. IGN Dreamcobra, IOS.

VirusknightX
09-14-2015, 07:43 AM
This has been an issue in game for some people for a while. I have heard that if you change your knights appearance it forces the game to save. try that before you log out next time. hopefully it helps.

Smiley80
09-14-2015, 09:11 AM
this is my issue. I uninstalled and re-installed it and it worked for my. was annoying having lost 2 days worth of free gem videos!

Labraid
09-14-2015, 10:58 AM
This has been an issue in game for some people for a while. I have heard that if you change your knights appearance it forces the game to save. try that before you log out next time. hopefully it helps.

I tried this also and it does not work. So far it seem to not be saving any of my information since Friday. I am not getting my milestones from the guild war, EB progress, gold collection and the gems from the free videos. The only thing that is working so far is the arena.

Kangaroeland
09-15-2015, 12:25 AM
I had this problem a year ago. Hope you get through to support. Nothing else helped for me

But maybe try reinstalling
Donating 10k gold and change knights cape and hair seems to work for some people but not everyone

cafedecoy
09-15-2015, 07:09 PM

Nope. This is an entirely different issue. I had the bug last week on my alt account and the game basically would not save at all. I ended up deleting the app and reinstalling,and everything worked again.

Dreamcobra
09-16-2015, 07:38 AM
I am getting resets to 9/11/2015 for most things. Epic Boss is the only thing that seems to have moved forward - and that only to level 1 .. which I have now beaten 4 times ... I've tried the change knights appearance, donating to the guild, uninstall and reinstall .. I have even totally wiped my tablet, and reinstalled. Still getting told my Baphomet's Chosen armor is now done .. for the 18th time ..

I have finally been able to submit a ticket, but .. this is ridiculous! I do hope those of us with this issue get at least - some - compensation, but considering my track record with Gree customer "support" ... I'm not going to hold my breath either.

Valarauko
09-16-2015, 09:08 AM
I opened a chest and got gunslinger+. then went to beat the EB 10-13 times and watched some videos for gems, when I opened the game later the armor was gone and the EB milestone was also rolled to zero, I opened a ticket but I doubt they will give me the armor back... :(

SBBL Indigo
09-17-2015, 03:16 AM
I opened a chest and got gunslinger+. then went to beat the EB 10-13 times and watched some videos for gems, when I opened the game later the armor was gone and the EB milestone was also rolled to zero, I opened a ticket but I doubt they will give me the armor back... :(

For what it's worth a friend who lost a chest DFA he won got a response saying they were looking into it and there would be some form of compensation.

I also understand some of the missing Emissaries have been returned.

Good luck getting your armour back.

Sent
09-17-2015, 01:02 PM
I would assume they know if you actually got the armor or not. I remember when Sandstorm was released, GREE didn't actually release it in the chest but somehow knew who the people were that would've won it, and gifted Sandstorm to them.

Dreamcobra
09-21-2015, 07:20 AM
I am amazed, and happy, to be able to report something positive. I got a reply, NOT automated, telling me they are aware of this, and looking into it.

Of course, there's no time-frame for it to be resolved, but at least it is something positive, however minor.

Dreamcobra
09-25-2015, 07:53 AM
*sigh* Sadly, Gree is running true to form, despite my faint hopes otherwise. I've now gotten the canned "please rate how we did in resolving your issue" email. No resolution, of course, but they want me to rate how they did. Unfortunately, there isn't a selection for minus 500 stars on that rating.

legalious
09-25-2015, 08:24 AM
*sigh* Sadly, Gree is running true to form, despite my faint hopes otherwise. I've now gotten the canned "please rate how we did in resolving your issue" email. No resolution, of course, but they want me to rate how they did. Unfortunately, there isn't a selection for minus 500 stars on that rating.

I think that because your issue impacted more than just yourself that the group response of "We are looking into it," usually doesn't warrant an individual response to the issue. So for them to send a "please rate" is a common occurrence for any game that would have a wide spread issue. Most issues are resolved under the covers during an update and should provide an in-game refresh to credit you what you earned.

Dreamcobra
09-30-2015, 05:58 PM
ZERO compensation for a week's worth of losses, in any form, not even an "oops, sorry" .. and JUST now, I log in .. to find my game reset AGAIN, to earlier in the evening. I made level 161, finished Wildwood Heroic mode ... but now .. nope, level 160, missing a crystal in wildwood, and epic boss is also reset!

Upsetting? yes, to say the least ...I have an entire guild of people that may be impacted by this .. I am NOT happy!!!!!

cafedecoy
09-30-2015, 07:38 PM
dreamcobra, can you specify your platform? What you describe seems to be an on going issue on the droid platform, and almost no longer existent on ios platform.. but i could be wrong.

Labraid
10-01-2015, 08:03 AM
dreamcobra, can you specify your platform? What you describe seems to be an on going issue on the droid platform, and almost no longer existent on ios platform.. but i could be wrong.

I am on IOS and the game still keeps crashing randomly for me and I still have not gotten my gems or milestone from two guild wars ago. Seems like they dont care that I am missing the milestones or 3 days worth of gems lost from the game resetting back to older time.

Dreamcobra
10-01-2015, 08:29 AM
I'm on IOS as well.

Kangaroeland
10-01-2015, 09:45 AM
Android here and just happened to me. Not crafting heroic+ anymore and missing 7 fragments again...

Adisty
10-01-2015, 10:17 AM
I'm still having crash issues as well on iOS 7.*. Luckily, my game only goes back 30 seconds or so, and if I clear a stage or open chests prior to the crash I keep my rewards.

Vile Lynn
10-01-2015, 10:32 AM
Hi hi!

Everybody having rollback issues, please send in a ticket if you have not already.

Type "Rollback, Items missing" or something like that in the subject line.

Include as many details as possible in your report, like what you were doing before the crash, items missing from getting rolled back... Whatever you think might help them investigate this issue.

I know it's being investigated, but sometimes the fix is illusive, especially if it involves both platforms.

Thanks for your continued patience while they work on a fix.