PDA

View Full Version : Urgent change needed in game re: raid boss

Tony81
09-11-2015, 07:54 AM
Timer has been extended for the raid boss as we were told it would be, but...

We were told 2 hours. It's been extended ONE HOUR.

Also, the 'revenge in paradise' goals have not been extended. These are raid boss goals. Shouldn't they also be extended?

Please help pass this along to developers to get this updated ASAP.

(PLEASE no trolling this thread or complaining)

Tony81
09-11-2015, 10:32 AM
We need an answer on this...

goblue21
09-11-2015, 10:46 AM
The silence is your answer

Vile Lynn
09-11-2015, 10:50 AM
I asked for help... (we know how this goes) :p ;)

I didn't realize that RB ends today! Sheesh! We barely got enough folders to kill 4 or 5 bosses. :(
Oh well, sucks to be us with this RB event.

Sirius
09-11-2015, 10:54 AM
Looking into this guys!

Tony81
09-11-2015, 12:12 PM
Looking into this guys!

Thank you. Any chance we could have resolution on this in like the next 5 minutes. We are now under 2 hours left on the issue.

Tony81
09-11-2015, 01:54 PM
Nevermind. We had to use packs to complete the goal within the time listed due to no response. Sure, gree made a few extra dollars but this is what ruins the relationship between gree and its customers. Attention was brought to an issue and no resolution occurred. This thread was not full of bashing and yet still "ignored." I'm not even going to bother sending in a ticket. What's the point. ::hopeless::

Bndawgs
09-11-2015, 02:15 PM
still have 1:45m left on my timer. finishing up ultimate right now. thanks for the extension gree.

Tony81
09-11-2015, 02:34 PM
still have 1:45m left on my timer. finishing up ultimate right now. thanks for the extension gree.

Extension is an hour less than they promised. And they did not extend the raid boss portion of the Eb/Rb wrappers

[PM] Dredd
09-11-2015, 02:53 PM
Hey everyone,

We turned back on the Revenge In Paradise goals. They will end with the Raid Boss.
[PM] Dredd

Tony81
09-11-2015, 03:10 PM
Dredd;1533699']Hey everyone,

We turned back on the Revenge In Paradise goals. They will end with the Raid Boss.
[PM] Dredd

Please explain how the timing of this information is at all acceptable...

WBS
09-11-2015, 04:03 PM
Nevermind. We had to use packs to complete the goal within the time listed due to no response. Sure, gree made a few extra dollars but this is what ruins the relationship between gree and its customers. Attention was brought to an issue and no resolution occurred. This thread was not full of bashing and yet still "ignored." I'm not even going to bother sending in a ticket. What's the point. ::hopeless::

I stopped sending tickets in a few months ago as its a waste of time.

Tony81
09-11-2015, 07:10 PM
Dredd;1533699']Hey everyone,

[PM] Dredd

I think we deserve to know why this happened AFTER timer already completed in the goal section. Especially when I pointed it out 8 hours prior and was stated that it was being discussed 2 hours before goal was ending.

If there is no answer given, it is obvious that this was held back to force people to spend gold. We as a community are growing tired of spending extra money due to gree's shortcomings.

J-manKometh96
09-12-2015, 01:27 AM
But not tired enough to actually not spend, so they don't care.

Danger Mouse
09-12-2015, 02:23 AM
I think we deserve to know why this happened AFTER timer already completed in the goal section. Especially when I pointed it out 8 hours prior and was stated that it was being discussed 2 hours before goal was ending.

If there is no answer given, it is obvious that this was held back to force people to spend gold. We as a community are growing tired of spending extra money due to gree's shortcomings.

Dude, it's the weekend. That's always been the answer.

Tony81
09-14-2015, 11:12 AM
Dude, it's the weekend. That's always been the answer.

Monday. Strange how they become mute when they're called out. I hope their enjoying my zero dollars spent. Suck it gree.