PDA

View Full Version : quadrillion

HellRaizer
09-10-2015, 10:03 AM
Maybe this is old news.. I saw a player (SUP) break the quadrillion barrier on def..

Just wondering how long ago it was that the first players broke the trillion barrier..

I've lost track lol

Bob_55
09-10-2015, 10:19 AM
Just imagine how much real money it's cost.. Prefered to get a Corvette C4 than quadrillion stats.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-10-2015, 10:46 AM
Just imagine how much real money it's cost.. Prefered to get a Corvette C4 than quadrillion stats.

This, and ONLY this!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DISCLAIMER: All that glitters isn't GOLD, and all with FAUX, insignificant "stats" didn't use GENUINE AMARILLO to procure what they possess!

J-manKometh96
09-10-2015, 11:13 AM
Who'd have thunk it? MW stats are outpacing the national debt. That's a hell of a feat.

Toby_Bear
09-10-2015, 11:39 AM

ZD is actually a decent fella although I agree with you here and face to face he would as well. I just thank god it wasn't another sup player, Beast aka equalizer, that guy missing a few screws and thinks he's actually at war. Poor guy needs to find a couple lady friends.

crazeejay
09-10-2015, 12:06 PM
ZD is actually a decent fella although I agree with you here and face to face he would as well. I just thank god it wasn't another sup player, Beast aka equalizer, that guy missing a few screws and thinks he's actually at war. Poor guy needs to find a couple lady friends.

lol I'm sure 80% of the top 5 teams wouldn't have a clue what to do with a lady friend.

crazeejay
09-10-2015, 12:08 PM
this, and only this!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

disclaimer: All that glitters isn't gold, and all with faux, insignificant "stats" didn't use genuine amarillo to procure what they possess!

bingo!!!!!!

Brown Out
09-10-2015, 01:17 PM
And so another thread bashing players who spend their money the way they choose begins.

HellRaizer
09-10-2015, 01:39 PM
And so another thread bashing players who spend their money the way they choose begins.

This thread was not created to bash but to point out that someone had hit a quadrillion..

The context of my opening post for the thread is enlighten some on how quickly we got from a trillion to a quadrillion.

Your post however may end up antagonising some and thus provoke a bashing onslaught, and cause a derailment. Something to ponder?

Silence can be an effective weapon. (ie don't draw attention to yourself)

goblue21
09-10-2015, 01:55 PM
Brown out, What faction are you in?

crazeejay
09-10-2015, 02:13 PM

I'm gonna guess he's in the same faction as SUP ZD

Brown Out
09-10-2015, 02:13 PM

I'm not at liberty to disclose that information.

goblue21
09-10-2015, 02:46 PM
How much do you spend a month on this game?

Sheldor Sir
09-10-2015, 03:08 PM
who cares it's his choice, play how u want when u want, let others do the same

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-10-2015, 04:16 PM
Spending, no one is bashing spending or spenders.

I don't hate the player, the spender, or the moocher and I certainly don't hate their game.

Let us not forget contrary to what the US and other constitutions might proclaim, "all are not created equal"; nor did all obtain their "faux stats" by "spending".

Spending as in by procuring their desired pixel commodity via Google or Apple.

Toby_Bear
09-10-2015, 04:27 PM

Hey sensitive Sally, who was bashing? Unless your the psychopath sup I was referring to in my post that thinks he's in a real battle lololololol .... Other than that i didn't see any spending bashing. Rock out with your $&@? Out fella.

WBS
09-10-2015, 06:08 PM
[QUOTE=Brown Out;1533503]And so another thread bashing players who spend their money the way they choose begins.[/QUOTE

You sound like a bleeding heart liberal, don't be one of them as we have enough of them.

Jacko99
09-11-2015, 11:09 AM
Yep ZD has always been a decent guy in my experience, congrats on the monster stats ZD... And this coming from a "bird"!! Hell freezes over lol... No, sometimes you just gotta give a nod when a nod is due.

BAP

Speed ump
09-11-2015, 02:33 PM
Someone did bash Zd, mr dew insinuated that he did not actually spend his own money also. Beast is a great guy, but if you're on the wrong side of the fence, you might not think so. If you can't handle a war game, again, I'd suggest something a bit tamer, and maybe single player if you're not ready for socializing with others. Try a game that involves upset birds, or candy. If you prefer real strategy, then there's a number of chess games with varying levels of ai. I like mahjong myself.

J-manKometh96
09-11-2015, 02:40 PM
No, dew stated not everyone with mega stats got them legitimately. Pretty straightforward, but if one is looking to start nonsense of course you would say it was directed at someone specific. But let's just forget the fact that the player in question wasn't even known at the time.

crazeejay
09-11-2015, 03:03 PM
Someone did bash Zd, mr dew insinuated that he did not actually spend his own money also. Beast is a great guy, but if you're on the wrong side of the fence, you might not think so. If you can't handle a war game, again, I'd suggest something a bit tamer, and maybe single player if you're not ready for socializing with others. Try a game that involves upset birds, or candy. If you prefer real strategy, then there's a number of chess games with varying levels of ai. I like mahjong myself.

LOL talk about not ready for socializing with others.... better have a look in the mirror dump

Toby_Bear
09-11-2015, 03:43 PM

Wow a narcissist vouching for a social inept that has major reality issues, the irony!!! BTW speed dump, how's that sup Danny player working out for ya? I see you have invested a lot into that account. How is it that you acquired it?

WBS
09-11-2015, 04:05 PM
Wow a narcissist vouching for a social inept that has major reality issues, the irony!!! BTW speed dump, how's that sup Danny player working out for ya? I see you have invested a lot into that account. How is it that you acquired it?

Isn't it against rules to get other players accounts?