PDA

View Full Version : Temp boost on the Axnar's Shell Ballista

Jnsolberg
09-10-2015, 04:03 AM
The Axnar's Shell Ballista for the guild daily is now in our inventory, But the boost is showing up as temporary. The splash screen showing us the prize does not show it as temporary. This needs to be changed to a permeant ASAP.
Sirius, we've had this false advertising problem for a long time. No doubt leading to many of the mass retirements we see going on right now. Please get this fixed.

Also, we have a new Nightmare level which advertises an Axnarwocky, 18.5m / 17.1m with a 3% CP boost. You only have to kill 100 more of the level 100 bosses to get it. (Lol, a major commitment)
Is that a temp boost also? If so, tell us now, so we don't have to waste time and gems killing 100 more bosses. Please keep in mind that no one cares "what was intended" only that we get what is advertised when we complete quests.

JamieF
09-10-2015, 05:34 AM
Looking into this guys, next week when EB is over

Jnsolberg
09-10-2015, 06:22 AM
Looking into this guys, next week when EB is over

Lol Jamie, you a new Mod? Or just playing with color fonts?

Dirt road Joe
09-10-2015, 08:24 AM

Everyone shall be a mod!!!

Sirius
09-10-2015, 10:42 AM
I think this was being corrected but I'll check in with the team.

JamieF
09-10-2015, 01:34 PM

Just a little troll, i feel bad for Sirius his job as a mod to communicate with the devs all the time, every buggy quest and reward

Jnsolberg
09-11-2015, 05:40 AM
I think this was being corrected but I'll check in with the team.

Sirius, the boost is still temporary. Now the splash screen for day 4 is showing it as temporary.

We're not too happy that the prize magically changed part way through.