PDA

View Full Version : DEWIN NUTTIN for moderator

Tinker
09-09-2015, 09:31 AM
I would like to nominate DEW for moderator.
He has vast experience at DEWIN NUTTIN and thus will need zero training.
All apologies guaranteed to entertain.

Vile Lynn
09-09-2015, 10:37 AM
Nominate them here. (https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2273001/GREE-Forum-Volunteer-Nomination-Form)

:cool:

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-09-2015, 10:54 AM
I would like to nominate DEW for moderator.
He has vast experience at DEWIN NUTTIN and thus will need zero training.
All apologies guaranteed to entertain.

I'm flattered to be sure, but I suspect THE GREE won't be as pleased.
I DEW NUTTIN because I can, and because I worked so hard once upon a time, that I now have my money working for me.
My lovely wife can verify that I have mastered SUMPIN, DEWIN NUTTIN. LOL
On the other hand, employers don't like it when their employees DEW NUTTIN, because the employer pays his or her employees to DEW SUMPIN.

However, I've been nominated, and if selected will gladly serve, otherwise I'm content DEWIN what I DEW best, NUTTIN.

Vile Lynn
09-09-2015, 11:02 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

A good moderator will make it seem like they're doing nothing (in your case, DEWIN NUTTIN) at all.

ju100
09-09-2015, 11:13 AM
I'm sorry DEW, but you are over qualified, you post on the forum, mods are not supposed to know how to do that.

Vile Lynn
09-09-2015, 11:23 AM
Somebody can teach him how to cut 'n' paste.

Don't eat the glue! :p

J-manKometh96
09-09-2015, 11:24 AM
I'm sorry DEW, but you are over qualified, you post on the forum, mods are not supposed to know how to do that.

Honestly, it would be great if they didn't. Have we ever gotten a useful reply from any player mod other than HR?

thescondo
09-09-2015, 11:26 AM
I second the nomination!

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-09-2015, 11:33 AM
Honestly, it would be great if they didn't. Have we ever gotten a useful reply from any player mod other than HR?

Truth be told, a player mod shouldn't do much but delete spam and schmooze with the posters.
That's about all a real mod should do, as I own a legal advice site.
I have a couple paid admins, several volunteer super mods and mods, where we usually DEW NUTTIN other than try to answer questions.
We remove all spam, threats, and edit content that isn't PG-13.
That's about all that is needed there.

This site is a bit different, because you have customers and players.
I would think honesty is the major priority here.
The volunteer mods should clean up the spam and filth, and circulate like a good party host.
The more important things should be reported to the agents of the site owner, the employee admins.

thescondo
09-09-2015, 02:19 PM
Agree 100 % with you Dew. That's why you are perfect for this.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-09-2015, 02:23 PM
Agree 100 % with you Dew. That's why you are perfect for this.

Thanks, but HR should come back. He already knows the ropes here, he's played the game for years, has common sense, and knows how to get along with people.

Truthfully, so DEW you, mate!

Vegaman
09-09-2015, 03:06 PM
Thanks, but HR should come back. He already knows the ropes here, he's played the game for years, has common sense, and knows how to get along with people.

Truthfully, so DEW you, mate!

You feeling ok Dew? That's a sensible idea and Dammit I find myself agreeing with you HaHaHa

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-09-2015, 03:17 PM
You feeling ok Dew? That's a sensible idea and Dammit I find myself agreeing with you HaHaHa

No worries, this forum is just like the game.
There are no enemies in the game, and there are no enemies on this forum.
Once people figure it out, connect the dots, life in GREEBURG becomes very simple. LOL
I've been a long time advocate of ties.
Come on, why bother to be first, when EVERYONE could finish between 1st and 10th..............

plavine
09-09-2015, 05:37 PM
Nominate them here. (https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2273001/GREE-Forum-Volunteer-Nomination-Form)

:cool:
Congrats on the mod title

Vile Lynn
09-09-2015, 06:41 PM
Congrats on the mod title

Thanks! ;) I'm no HR, but at least I've been playing MW since it launched.

*looking for folders*

psyconaz
09-09-2015, 06:45 PM
Thanks! ;) I'm no HR, but at least I've been playing MW since it launched.

*looking for folders*

Congrats you deserve it :) ltq is started you should able to get some folders

Ranger89
09-09-2015, 07:19 PM
I think Dew would be a great mod... or at least as good as the others. At least Dew is active, passionate and sometimes even insightful!

Agent Orange
09-10-2015, 06:06 AM
I'm flattered to be sure, but I suspect THE GREE won't be as pleased.
I DEW NUTTIN because I can, and because I worked so hard once upon a time, that I now have my money working for me.
My lovely wife can verify that I have mastered SUMPIN, DEWIN NUTTIN. LOL
On the other hand, employers don't like it when their employees DEW NUTTIN, because the employer pays his or her employees to DEW SUMPIN.

However, I've been nominated, and if selected will gladly serve, otherwise I'm content DEWIN what I DEW best, NUTTIN.

Hmmm then you would likely fit in perfectly at gree HQ where dewin nuttin appears to be what they dew best there......

You have my vote old friend!

Agent Orange
09-10-2015, 06:12 AM

I was thinking exactly the same thing, in fact in the case of some PMs they continue to do more harm then good.

I do think that Vile Lynn is an excellent choice for PM and most certainly not lumped into the catagory I mentioned above.

HellRaizer
09-10-2015, 08:10 AM
I too think VL is a great choice. Hopefully there are comm links into Gree these days for you to raise issues

Vile Lynn
09-11-2015, 07:21 AM
Thanks guys! ;)

I'm not expecting any grand change, but I'll do my best.

I've always thought GREE-peeps thoroughly read these forums; it's the best comm link they've got, even if only 3% of their customers use the forums. The best 3% post here!

WBS
09-11-2015, 04:13 PM
Hey for once I'm in the top 3%. Yay!!!
Good luck Vile Lynn