PDA

View Full Version : Lmao. What is Jobs Payout?

Jnsolberg
09-07-2015, 07:13 PM
under the quests, it shows the prize for finishing 8 daily guild EB quests and killing 100 bosses as Axnar's Barbarian, 9.4m/7.1m with a +8% Jobs Payout.

What the heck is that?
Everyone at Gree gets a raise?
Show it to my boss, when I win it and demand a raise?

Lol, what's going on?

Atlanta
09-07-2015, 07:21 PM
That's from CC... Basically it's for killing mobs...

Jnsolberg
09-07-2015, 07:32 PM
That's from CC... Basically it's for killing mobs...

That's great, a new boost for another game that won't even work until we have a KA update!

Sirius
09-07-2015, 08:14 PM
Looking into this guys^^

Vile Lynn
09-08-2015, 06:48 AM
They probably meant "quest payout."

Amelio
09-08-2015, 11:57 AM
I'm baffled at how a company (GREEdy) can stay in business for as long as they have!! With all the screw ups... Game break downs... Events... Messed up wars... Box events...etc.... LACK OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT... LACK OF EVEN CARING!... The list is much to long to list... But this is beyond ridiculous anymore... I'd be disappointed if an event ran smoothly now.. Players get no respect... Tickets sent in... Get generic responses, which in some cases have nothing to do with your issue in game . THE ONE PERSON (Carmen) who ACTUALLY DID WORK AND CORRECT PROBLEMS FOR US SEEMS TO BE GONE NOW.. REPLACED BY "Brian" who's is just clueless! As well as any other "name" that responds to the tickets with BS responses and no help... I've been a long time player... but I think my times coming to an end... moving over to Rival Kingdoms... The sales on gems are far more worth the $$$ ✌��

Hobbs
09-08-2015, 02:00 PM
Don't know what "jobs payout is" and if its Quest Payout it's a useless Bonus anyway...
Another Event.....Another Fail...... Rubbish loot items and Rubbish end Prize!
Lmao I'm sure lots will be buying the new equipment to get these new prizes :)

Zepson
09-09-2015, 05:09 AM
Lmao I'm sure lots will be buying the new equipment to get these new prizes :)

Yes I did. And guess what... Money has been deducted from my account but did not get the pack! Gree oh gree, dear oh dear.

Assault and Flattery
09-09-2015, 01:49 PM
Sorry about that, yes, it's quest payout. The text will be fixed shortly but it just means you get more gold for completing quests.

Jnsolberg
09-09-2015, 02:22 PM
Sorry about that, yes, it's quest payout. The text will be fixed shortly but it just means you get more gold for completing quests.

Thanks for the clarification.
Unfortunately, it's a pretty lame boost.

Sim
09-10-2015, 12:38 AM
Useless! Gingerbread houses at 30 gems earns more than this ever will. Do the programmers understand anything? It's like they have no idea about anything.

"How much is this fish?"
"$10"
"How much is this fish?"
"$1,000,000"
"I'll take both please"