PDA

View Full Version : how many areas have you mastered? + whats your level,stamina,energy?

xclusiv
10-27-2011, 02:51 AM
wanted to see how everyone is doing,

right now im on level 89
stamina 30
energy 2270
Areas mastered: 11 out of 33
attack:11115
def:11521
attack skill points: 5
defense skill points:5

Whats your stats?

skunk
10-27-2011, 03:08 AM
Level 64
Stamina 27
Energy 1460
Areas 19.5 out of 33
Mafia 164
Attack 3654
Def 4438
(Circuit street is expensive!! been stuck there for about 10 levels now prolly gonna cost my $1.5M in eqipment to finish, but the way I see it, I need the equipment pm for more details on what's needed!)

edit:
Erm - I must have a different view of "mastered" - I just mean completed to level 2 to get job completed in goals and move to next area? You guys must mean something else?

Euchred
10-27-2011, 03:48 AM
Level 74
Stamina 10
Energy 1780
Areas 7 (level 4 on 4 others)
Attack 8931
Def 9704

Max Power
10-27-2011, 04:24 AM
level 59
stamina 22
energy 910
Areas mastered: 7 out of 33
attack: 4291
def: 7867
attack skill points: 34
defense skill points: 34

Cooz
10-27-2011, 06:40 AM
Holy balls, I think I'm doing well, and I see your stats, Max and Euchred...cripes!

lvl 50
Stam: 22
Energy: 1110
Areas Mastered: 9 of 33
Attack: 3855
Defense: 4877
Attack skill points: 18
Defense skill points: 7

Cooz
10-27-2011, 06:41 AM
edit:
Erm - I must have a different view of "mastered" - I just mean completed to level 2 to get job completed in goals and move to next area? You guys must mean something else?

Completing one area is finishing all five levels in that area.

Max Power
10-27-2011, 06:44 AM
Holy balls, I think I'm doing well, and I see your stats, Max and Euchred...cripes!

lvl 50
Stam: 22
Energy: 1110
Areas Mastered: 9 of 33
Attack: 3855
Defense: 4877
Attack skill points: 18
Defense skill points: 7

When I was level 50 I had stats much worse than yours. I played the game wrong, leveled up too fast, and robbed instead of fought. I bought a couple of Gold buildings to catch up. My income is over 18k right now with a loft under construction. My strength for my level is all about my willingness to camp at this point. If you feel you are getting weak for your level, camp and spend. I would love to get every building to a level 10 before going past level 60, where the big boys can start picking on me.

whocareswhatmynameis
10-27-2011, 07:05 AM
area mastered: 0 (if completion is defined as finishing level 5)
otherwise, i'm level 2 up to midtown. as you can see, completing mission is my achilles heel! but then, this was a conscious decision. i didn't want to level up too fast.

energy: 840
stamina: 28

J.J.
10-27-2011, 08:52 AM
Level: 104
Stamina: 12
Energy: 3080
Areas Mastered: 18/33
Income per hour: $50999
Attack: 13291
Def: 14272
Attack skill points: 8
Defense skill points: 9

Duke.0
10-27-2011, 08:56 AM
Level 42
Energy = 610
Stamina = 18
Atk = 30
Def = 20

Areas mastered = 2

Cooz
10-27-2011, 09:14 AM
When I was level 50 I had stats much worse than yours. I played the game wrong, leveled up too fast, and robbed instead of fought. I bought a couple of Gold buildings to catch up. My income is over 18k right now with a loft under construction. My strength for my level is all about my willingness to camp at this point. If you feel you are getting weak for your level, camp and spend. I would love to get every building to a level 10 before going past level 60, where the big boys can start picking on me.

Even with a loft, judging by your income you have to have a ton of buildings...getting all of them to level 10, won't that take until sometime after the next presidential election?

I'm not getting picked on at all, in fact, I may lose one out of 100 fights, and rarely do I come across anyone who's defense is within 500 points of my attack. The only time I've been robbed recently is by some freak who had 9,000 attack.

I should probably fight more, though. I mainly rob because people never have any money on them. I go for respect and cash. I'll rob all the main buildings then fight the guy once or twice for the winning streaks.

Max Power
10-27-2011, 09:29 AM
Even with a loft, judging by your income you have to have a ton of buildings...getting all of them to level 10, won't that take until sometime after the next presidential election?

LOL....not that long, but it will take a while. I will sell the laundromats in a month as well, which pad the hourly stats, as I have them leveled up. I will have this game up to a point where I will have mostly 12 hour buildings and above, and I will transfer it over to my new iPhone when I get it in December. Then I will use the iPod I am currently using for a new game where my goal is to buy no gold and see how I do now that I better know the game. With 2 games running, I can afford to be really patient in one.

Maybe I should buy an iPad and get a 3rd game started.....LOL!

Cooz
10-27-2011, 09:35 AM
I will sell the laundromats in a month as well, which pad the hourly stats, as I have them leveled up. I will have this game up to a point where I will have mostly 12 hour buildings and above, and I will transfer it over to my new iPhone when I get it in December.

Are you planning on only having 12 hour buildings just to make it easier to collect? People have talked about selling buildings, I don't really see the purpose, except maybe expansion gets so expensive, perhaps it makes more sense to utilize the room you have already. I dunno, what are your thoughts?

whocareswhatmynameis
10-27-2011, 09:50 AM
Maybe I should buy an iPad and get a 3rd game started.....LOL!

need the number for the addiction hotline? :)

Duke.0
10-27-2011, 10:03 AM
Are you planning on only having 12 hour buildings just to make it easier to collect? People have talked about selling buildings, I don't really see the purpose, except maybe expansion gets so expensive, perhaps it makes more sense to utilize the room you have already. I dunno, what are your thoughts?

I sold my buildings recently, and am going with 12/24/48 hour buildings now.
Yes, easier to collect and also easier for me, i don't have to check back every 1/3/6 hours to collect. If you let the money sit on those buildings the clock stops and doesn't start again till you collect, therefore making the building more inefficient for me. But just keep in mind, this is just me talking, i'm experimenting with this.
And the laundromats are stupid after a while, they are not worth the money to me because to get full use, you have to collect so so often, its insane. I sold mine yesterday.

There are a total of at least 30 buildings i can have so far, and from other screenshots i have seen there is more past level 100 i can get too.

Max Power
10-27-2011, 10:26 AM

Yep, now that my hood is getting more mature and the real estate is kinda used up for now, I might as well use the space from the laundromats for something that yields a higher gain every 12 hours. When I get my new phone, I have no intention of going to my hood as often as I do my iPod.

That's kinda why I was asking the footprint for the flower shops in another thread. Another 4x4 option would be a jazz club, but the spreadsheet doesn't list upgrade costs for either of those.

mdr
10-27-2011, 03:32 PM
q/ what is the difference between skill points and mafia attack/ defence stats?? i just assumed they were worth more & have been spending points on them?!

level 70
stamina 12
energy 1120
Areas mastered: 15 out of 33
attack:4277
def:5841
attack skill points: 53
defence skill points:54

whocareswhatmynameis
10-27-2011, 04:10 PM
q/ what is the difference between skill points and mafia attack/ defence stats?? i just assumed they were worth more & have been spending points on them?!

they both count to your overall attack and defense (the exact math is mysterious-- the devs are deliberately circumspect about the details). there are subtle differences between the two:

attack/defense point
1) visible to your friends and foes
2) increased by arming your mafia (and building defense buildings for defense points)
3) can not be undone once skill points are assigned

attack/defense skill
1) not visible to others
2) increased by adding skill points that are obtained when you level up or master a mission area
3) value fluctuates by mafia size and quality of weaponry

big mama
10-28-2011, 12:30 AM
Omg, it seems I made a big mistake to use skill points...
Comparing to yours, my stats... Geee!!

Lvl: 95
Stamina: 9
Energy: 550
Area: 10/33
Attack: 13637
Defense: 15394
Attack skill point: 114
Defense skill point: 127

Never thought everybody has so much energy and stamina!!
Oh, what should I do from now on...

i don't think it's a mistake, it does matter.

i have an attack of about 16000, lvl 110. i once attacked someone who has a defense of 14,000, lvl 150+. i attacked about 5 times before giving up, coz i didnt win one single freaking time! i can only assume he put in a lot to his defense skill. of course, he could also be cheating but let's just give him the benefit of the doubt :)

khung003
10-28-2011, 12:30 AM
@hepo: how many mobs you have?
what is your class ? Enforcer ?

khung003
10-28-2011, 12:32 AM
i don't think it's a mistake, it does matter.

i have an attack of about 16000, lvl 110. i once attacked someone who has a defense of 14,000, lvl 150+. i attacked about 5 times before giving up, coz i didnt win one single freaking time! i can only assume he put in a lot to his defense skill. of course, he could also be cheating but let's just give him the benefit of the doubt :)

What class you chose @big mama ? Agent , right ?

big mama
10-28-2011, 12:37 AM
What class you chose @big mama ? Agent , right ?

nope, tycoon

khung003
10-28-2011, 12:43 AM
I never know anyone choose Enforcer, that class is so rare.

skunk
10-28-2011, 01:48 AM
Unfortunately, after upgrading, something's changed.
Plyrs w/ 1000attk below my dfns beat me sometimes.
Don't know why, but my 127 skill points seems useless now...

EXPLOSIVES !!!

xclusiv
10-28-2011, 01:59 AM
now that explosives have been been properly fixed i think, i have been using them, my method is simple if you have lets says 300 mafia members buy like 350 - 400 of the cheap explosives, then buy as many of the 20thousand dollar etcc.. expensive explosives as you want if you lose a fight you will lose example 20 explosives and it will only be the cheap ones you will lose and just top it up, but you will always have your expensive explosives +18 attack and it will make you way way stronger, ive jump hundreds in attack and defense and i just do what i said, and i have not lost one 20 thousand dollar explosive, ive lost some cheap ones, but anything after 6thousand you shouldnt lose.

xclusiv
10-28-2011, 02:41 AM
Thx!
Yeah, it happens to me so many times.
When I became lvl 72, much higher plyrs came n beat all day long like 250 lost/day.
That made me put so many points to defense.
And it worked as u said.
Unfortunately, after upgrading, something's changed.
Plyrs w/ 1000attk below my dfns beat me sometimes.
Don't know why, but my 127 skill points seems useless now...
if it bothers you that much, you can always email mobile@funzio.com and just tell them that you would like to transfer those skill points over to your energy and hopefully if you have a good enough reason, they should be able to do it for you, its worth a shot if you feel you dont need all those attack def skill points

khung003
10-28-2011, 02:52 AM
now that explosives have been been properly fixed i think, i have been using them, my method is simple if you have lets says 300 mafia members buy like 350 - 400 of the cheap explosives, then buy as many of the 20thousand dollar etcc.. expensive explosives as you want if you lose a fight you will lose example 20 explosives and it will only be the cheap ones you will lose and just top it up, but you will always have your expensive explosives +18 attack and it will make you way way stronger, ive jump hundreds in attack and defense and i just do what i said, and i have not lost one 20 thousand dollar explosive, ive lost some cheap ones, but anything after 6thousand you shouldnt lose.

that because you have not needed to use the 12 atk bomb to win a fight. I doubt you choose stronger defense people to attack, as we all don't do that. Just choose one with higher def, you would lose all strong bombs.

Another point is if fight cost money, in return of respect point, is it worth it? I can earn more respect points without losing cash.

CheezyPoofs
10-29-2011, 07:27 AM
3) value fluctuates by mafia size and quality of weaponry[/QUOTE]

Can you elaborate a little on this? I'm in the small but well-armed group and a while ago I read a post saying the skill points seemed to matter a lot more if your mafia was small. I've considered dropping back a little so I'm only arming with respect weapons but unless the skill points give greater advantage to a smaller mafia than a larger mafia attacking an equally strong opponent, i won't since I'm trying to complete the pvp goals but the minimum mafia requirements are now double and triple my mafia. My attack skill points are 60 and I have definately won some robberies and fights that surprised me.

whocareswhatmynameis
10-29-2011, 03:26 PM
3) value fluctuates by mafia size and quality of weaponry

Can you elaborate a little on this?

I was trying to point out that unlike attack skill, attack point can either go up or down in value. this is largely a function of mafia size.

I'm in the small but well-armed group and a while ago I read a post saying the skill points seemed to matter a lot more if your mafia was small.

i'm not aware of this fact. i don't think skill points change by mafia size. i could be wrong. can others comment?

Euchred
10-29-2011, 06:42 PM
Update (now that I see what mastered means)
Level 76 (380 mafia 1401 equipment used in fights)
Stamina 10
Energy 1830
Areas 17
Attack 9554
Def 10308

Ram
10-30-2011, 12:18 AM
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/1314/61435727.png

Stamina: 30

Energy: 2680

Areas mastered: 24 out of 33

Attack skill points: 20

Defense skill points: 20

good or bad?

khung003
10-30-2011, 01:30 AM
not bad, but also not good. I stop energy at 1300, as some one said what the point to have more than 8 hour of energy, I agreed and stop increase that energy since level 40s.

So the same question for you, why you need more than 8 hour of energy ?

khung003
10-30-2011, 01:37 AM
you don't need this comment.

xclusiv
10-30-2011, 02:44 AM
not bad, but also not good. I stop energy at 1300, as some one said what the point to have more than 8 hour of energy, I agreed and stop increase that energy since level 40s.

So the same question for you, why you need more than 8 hour of energy ?

hey its good to get as much energy as you can, so you can finish the missions much faster and why not have more than 8 hour of energy when you level up your energy will got to max, i think having alot of stamina is a a waste since 30 stamnia recharge in like an hour

Euchred
10-30-2011, 05:41 AM
I use 1830 Energy which = 9 hours with the agent class.
I want to start putting stamina up, I only have 10. 30 sound like a good number but I might try 20 for a while and see if I like that.

Mb Tnk
10-30-2011, 06:00 AM
hey its good to get as much energy as you can, so you can finish the missions much faster and why not have more than 8 hour of energy when you level up your energy will got to max, i think having alot of stamina is a a waste since 30 stamnia recharge in like an hour

The only issue I see with dumping a ton of points into enegry is, once you have completed all of the story line missions (and mastery of each area), energy becomes a wasted skill set, but Stamina will keep you going if you do continue to play and just do PvP and robbings.