PDA

View Full Version : Thug Life/Championship Goals

ToeKnee
10-27-2011, 02:12 AM
Ello,

Just a quickie that hopefully someone can answer but is there some level/other goals completed requirement to these?

I have a mate playing the game whos up into round 35 and at a similar level yet i'm still sub round 20.

I do have some goals like upgrading building etc i've left to rot a bit but just wondered if anyone has any definitive info about what missions/goals have a direct impact on the progression of these rounds?

Cheers.

skunk
10-27-2011, 02:21 AM
the more you do the more you get.
Many other threads here warn about leveling up too quick by doing these goals too much.
But equally they warn about doing the building upgrades too.

I'd say, just play your game, attack people who are weaker than you whenevery you go to their hood and you'll find these goals just drop respect and exp without you thinking about it. Just make sure you are going to win before attacking someone - losing is bad !!!

xclusiv
10-27-2011, 02:28 AM
the amount of mafia you have, forgot the upgrade building goals or buy this building unless you really want to buy that building or buy 10 swat helmets or whatever i did some of these and it was not worth it the reward was less than the cost to do it, ive left the rest of those for when i have nothing else left.

in terms of championship rounds, the amount of stamina you have is helpful since you will be able to do more attacks,
and cruise them alot easier if you can get your stamnia to like 30 you will get through all of them pretty comfortably
also the amount of mafia you have will help since everytime you beat one of those rounds it says to attack someone with more mafia and keeps increasing, what i like to do is if the goal is example win 30 consective fights with someome level or win win 30 consective fights with someone that has 300 mafia or whatever, just click rob on people that has that requirement check out there profile and see if u have atleast 600 or higher attack than there defense and then you should be able to beat them alot of times, and keep doing that until you complete the mission, also try use your respect points to get good weapons i personally recommend sawn off shotgun and yamaha race bike, i wouldnt waste it to much on other respect items because of the fact that you get alot of armour items and meele items when you fight as loot, but you dont get as much vechiles or good enough weapons in my opnion.

in terms of map what i like to do is i complete a zone to level 2 then after i complete that zone i hit the boss one more time for another loot item then i move on to the next zone complete that to level 2 then hit the boss again and then move etc.... that way you will get more loot items which will help with your attacking stats

and thats pretty much all there is to it i hope that answered your question, if not im sure other people will have some good input.

silverbackspur
10-27-2011, 02:35 AM
I have the same question and was about to open a thread about it. I don't think anyone has understood the op, but i could be wrong.

I have started a new game and am level 19. I haven't had any thug life /champion, or any fighting missions for 3 levels now.

Are the certain things that need completing so that the thug life missions come up etc. or a certain level, as at the moment i can't do any.

xclusiv
10-27-2011, 02:46 AM
it seems to be what level you are on that triggers it, since ive havent really done any of those upgrade buildings or buy stuff/buildings missions and still have done all of the championship rounds

skunk
10-27-2011, 02:48 AM
I'm sure there is, but no idea what.
Just keep fighting and beating peaopl and they'll appear.
If not you'll get respect and exp just from beating people up so you'll level faster that way.

On xclusiv's post, repeatitively beating the same person is ok, but at level 19, you'll find many newbies who carry significant cash, I still do at level 60, so my MO is to click rob in the rivals list, look for any tasty buildings and rob them first (Pawn, shop, basket ball, warehouse, anything but laundromat) (I especially like robbing clothing stores as they give 20 respect :) ) Then I check their profile, if I can beat them, I hit them once, even if they have no money, then I move on, unless they have tons of cash then I hit them till they can't be hit no more.
I find you can get lots of cash this way - especially if you are active and you complete the thug/championship rounds without thinking about them.

silverbackspur
10-27-2011, 02:57 AM
it seems to be what level you are on that triggers it, since ive havent really done any of those upgrade buildings or buy stuff/buildings missions and still have done all of the championship rounds

Well this helps thanks. As it rules out me having to do them to see if it triggers them to appear.

ToeKnee
10-27-2011, 03:18 AM
I have the same question and was about to open a thread about it. I don't think anyone has understood the op, but i could be wrong.

I have started a new game and am level 19. I haven't had any thug life /champion, or any fighting missions for 3 levels now.

Are the certain things that need completing so that the thug life missions come up etc. or a certain level, as at the moment i can't do any.

Pretty much this but i do thank the people for taking the time for their input.

I seem to be miles behind my friend in terms of rounds there must be a trigger he's inadvertently found to get the new rounds which i havent stumbled across yet.

His level is 5 off mine yet i'm about 15 rounds behind him, seems odd they dont appear for me more frequently but in the nicest possible way i'm glad im not the only one ;)

xclusiv
10-27-2011, 03:24 AM
completing main missions trigger winning streak rounds, but not champisonship rounds or thug life.

Euchred
10-27-2011, 03:44 AM
I finished winning streak and i'm only on the junkyard for story missions.
All of the goals just seemed to keep coming (except the level ones) after I finished the goal where you need 2500 respect and the one where you have to rob and fight 50 times.

silverbackspur
10-30-2011, 04:32 AM
Well, i have gone from level 19 to 27 and still don't have any options to complete any fighting missions. This is so frustrating!! Whats going on?

Max Power
10-30-2011, 04:37 AM
You probably have some goal on your list that you are not doing that is preventing it from coming up.

What are your present goals?

silverbackspur
10-30-2011, 04:41 AM
You probably have some goal on your list that you are not doing that is preventing it from coming up.

What are your present goals?

King of crime (collect 2000 respect) Is it possible it's this one. It's taking days and days. Only at 1000 now.
Every job in civic centre
build 35 buildings
resilient (defense score of 800)
upgrade warehouse to level 7
Bail out uncle tommy

Euchred
10-30-2011, 05:45 AM
It most likely is king of crime which is I can imagine more difficult at lower levels. Just remember that clothing stores, wharehouses, chinese restauraunts and meat factories give out decent respect when you rob them.

silverbackspur
10-30-2011, 06:04 AM
It most likely is king of crime which is I can imagine more difficult at lower levels. Just remember that clothing stores, wharehouses, chinese restauraunts and meat factories give out decent respect when you rob them.

Thanks, I have been fighting for respect. I will try robbing those to see if i get more instead.

redlabel
10-30-2011, 06:28 AM
Like euchred Said, u have to Finish King of Crime, then the fighting Goals will go on...

Duke.0
10-30-2011, 09:56 AM
Its king of crime, i had to do that recently and it was a pain!
I just robbed clothing stores and meat factories as much as possible.
But along the way i spent respect to get stronger, but eventually i got the 2000

K@le
10-30-2011, 12:21 PM
Yep its king of crime if you want to do it fast just attack all laundromats 3 times you get 1-2 xp each attack but also 2-3 respect points, if you want to camp a certain level just rob laundromats not for the money just for the respect points and almost everybody has 2 in their hood :)
I camped so for 2 weeks and didnt level up but got almost 8400 respect points and spent them al at once, lol took me a lot of time to decide which items i wanted :)
Now i am at level 73 with 9835 atk and 10690 def and i got 3400+ respect points again and i wait spending them until i hit level 100 i dont know how much i will have then but i hope enough.

whocareswhatmynameis
10-30-2011, 12:33 PM
I camped so for 2 weeks and didnt level up but got almost 8400 respect points and spent them al at once, lol took me a lot of time to decide which items i wanted :)

i wish i was as determined as you are. i originally planned on robbing laundromats, but then i got bored and started fighting other players, now i'm also doing missions to get loot weapons. i'm all over the place. i need to be more focused!

khung003
10-30-2011, 04:23 PM
robbing laundromats is only best for people who don't want to be avenged later. I don't know why people think it's a best choice, it's just the worst and coward choice to me.

Let me explain, you need to look at your limitation first, before making a decision.
- 3 minutes per 1 stamina, is your limitation.
- One day you can have 480 stamina points. You can have more when level up but you don't level up everyday, so no need to count them.
- Let say you use max 480 points/day and all for robbing laundromats, the max you can get is 1440 respect points with 24/24 playing and 3 respect points each - but it's ideal number. Since you can't play the game 24/24, and your rob return 1,2 or 3 respect points, the real number you can get is just about 400 - 600 respect points/day.

- If you only rob high respect point buildings like 8,9,10,11 Clothing Stores, Warehouse, Loft, Meat Factory, etc. You only need to rob 50 - 100 such buildings to have the same respect points.

- I don't rob much, I'm lazy to check every person to find the high respect point buildings and I also value each stamina I have. So it's more simple and effective, just attack them. The respect points return is like robbing laundromats with max respect points (attack low levels return 1,2,3,4 or 5 respect points - average is 3 each fight), fast and utilize as many stamina as I could. Everyday I can earn more than 1000 respect points without thinking too much.

Vile Lynn
11-03-2011, 09:52 AM
I just completed Hardcore Hitman Round 23!
Got 200 exp, 500R, & Titanium Guard (11-32) not bad!

I'm at lvl 78 (8399 att - 11380 def with 5657 fights won, 103 lost)

I rarely get fight goals anymore (bummer). I have to level up a few times before getting a new fight goal since, I think, I leveled up mostly from exp points gained from PvP. IOW, I completed those goals early in my game when weaker players were easier to find. Now, I think my att rating is pretty average, but I still prefer to attack for the loot items rather than rob for the cash.

phantom123
11-03-2011, 08:12 PM
I see some people are saying that the respect points you get from attacking is the same as laundromats. This is NOT True. You get like 10-15 xp and only 2-6 respect coins. Though attacking is a good option because the loot you get is awesome, almost a necessity to keep up but mixing robbing with attacking is a wise idea to slow down your level progress.