PDA

View Full Version : Frontline goals not moving!!

Hobbs
09-05-2015, 11:18 AM
For the last 2 Frontline events the individual goal advanced 15/15 where you need to score 17.1m in a fight have not updated for me,is there others who are affected in the same way?
I scored 18.4m last frontline and 19.6m this one but 15/15 was still open and award not recieved?
I sent ticket in last Frontline with screens proving score etc and got answer from CS that although I provided proof they are not compensating?
i would like a Mod to give me advise on what other actions are available to players who are not happy with the outcome of tickets.
GREE again prove themselves unprofessional and insulting to its paying customers,it's very frustrating that when given proof of game lag/server lag issues costing players REAL MONEY they do not have the courtesy to return the wasted Gold.

J1mcrane
09-05-2015, 01:35 PM
I had exactly the same issue!! Unfortunately the "we will pass you feedback onto our developers" answer was where my temper finally hit it's limit!

You have to just put up with it, is pretty much the only thing you can do mate!!

Sirius
09-05-2015, 01:49 PM
Please toss me that ticket id^^

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-05-2015, 02:16 PM
For the last 2 Frontline events the individual goal advanced 15/15 where you need to score 17.1m in a fight have not updated for me,is there others who are affected in the same way?
I scored 18.4m last frontline and 19.6m this one but 15/15 was still open and award not recieved?
I sent ticket in last Frontline with screens proving score etc and got answer from CS that although I provided proof they are not compensating?
i would like a Mod to give me advise on what other actions are available to players who are not happy with the outcome of tickets.
GREE again prove themselves unprofessional and insulting to its paying customers,it's very frustrating that when given proof of game lag/server lag issues costing players REAL MONEY they do not have the courtesy to return the wasted Gold.

I hope you get it sorted. I noticed it last night, and just abandoned playing anymore.

My philosophy keeps me sane, when I try to DEW sumpin in this game and it doesn't work, I just stop.
That works for me.

I hope you get the issues sorted, and I wish you as much success as you seek in playing this FL event.

Jg48
09-05-2015, 05:41 PM
I'm sorry Sirius but this s..t has been happening so long most of the top teams just keep spending more because the tickets get bull responses not many even wright tickets anymore.

J-manKometh96
09-05-2015, 06:39 PM
I'm sorry Sirius but this s..t has been happening so long most of the top teams just keep spending more because the tickets get bull responses not many even wright tickets anymore.

And that is exactly what GREE is hoping they will do.

Papi
09-05-2015, 06:42 PM

Lol, yeah right. Happened to me last FL. No more money going from my pocket to THE GREE. Keep your Indy toy.

East Coast Bias
09-05-2015, 07:14 PM

I've gotten my third response from your CS, this time from Ricky. Some canned response that my issue will be shared with the devs and tough luck go away. The party line still seems that if it doesn't register, then the units are returned to your inventory. Very odd, the unit never came back, my deploys did not come back and my points scored show they did count toward the faction point total but not the goal. So from I understand, that's just my problem. So what's the new excuse? If the gold, deploys and units did register but the goal didn't, is that my fault for being stupid enough to continue playing this game? This issue seems so absolutely clear that it is your problem that I'm struggling to understand why your company doesn't do the right thing and admit the mistake and credit what is do. How do you dispute screenshots provided as evidence? All the evidence proves the canned responses are incorrect. Dredd asked me for my ticket number so I do hope you make me and all the others whole. We aren't asking for something not earned.

Maverick0073
09-05-2015, 09:47 PM
I've gotten my third response from your CS, this time from Ricky. Some canned response that my issue will be shared with the devs and tough luck go away. The party line still seems that if it doesn't register, then the units are returned to your inventory. Very odd, the unit never came back, my deploys did not come back and my points scored show they did count toward the faction point total but not the goal. So from I understand, that's just my problem. So what's the new excuse? If the gold, deploys and units did register but the goal didn't, is that my fault for being stupid enough to continue playing this game? This issue seems so absolutely clear that it is your problem that I'm struggling to understand why your company doesn't do the right thing and admit the mistake and credit what is do. How do you dispute screenshots provided as evidence? All the evidence proves the canned responses are incorrect. Dredd asked me for my ticket number so I do hope you make me and all the others whole. We aren't asking for something not earned.

so here is an example of awesome gree programming again

I complete 5/5 ultimate deploy goal of 21m deployed (AND I GET THAT UNIT )

BUT I DID NOT COMPLETE THE 15/15 goal of 17m DEPLOYED . I GET A STUPID RESPONSE OF WE CAN NOT CREDIT YOU THE UNIT)
WE ARE TIRED OF YOU INCOMPETENCE ,
GO AHEAD AND BAN ME MODS ITS ALL YOU ARE GOOD AT .

J1mcrane
09-06-2015, 01:57 AM
This thread needs to be kept alive! I have sent Sirius a PM with my ticket number and hopefully something will be sorted.

I am in exactly the same boat as you guys, it's hard to keep calm when we keep getting stupid replies, how is this even an issue? If we have deployed enough units and have enough points, its just a simple matter of checking our inventories and awarding the missing units!

Responses from Ricky are just plain rude! If Grees reply is always going to be that they will pass onto developers and that if there is an issue you just need to put up with it, then what is the point in playing!

levelhead
09-06-2015, 02:54 AM
I'm having problems with the boat scoring. Not adding correctly. Deploy 10 boats at x2.75 only get 1.1 mill that was my total points with 100 gunners deployed. So I have stopped fl as its just messed up. To many clitchs for the past 3 events.

Hobbs
09-06-2015, 05:00 AM
NSirius I cannot private message the ticket number as it says you have chosen not to receive messages!!
The ticket number is: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/requests/2607766
I have sent 11 tickets explaining problem and provided screens of score and goals still open,I even offered if they could not refund gold to give me equivalent in Health Packs(not energy) but the declined any compensation.....
I have all proof needed to show I reached over the required amount and I find it amazing that with the proof they still refuse to act in a reasonable manner.

This is number for ticket from this event: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/requests/2625942

Hobbs
09-06-2015, 12:20 PM
bugs and issues are gonna happen,the problem is when they do,like in this instance and many others highlighted in this Forum CS continuously fail to address them in a reasonable Manner.
It's very disrespectful when faced with evidence of problems to just brush players off with canned responses,nobody is asking for something for nothing,just a solution to the problem in question.

Sirius
09-06-2015, 01:15 PM
Hey Guys,

I totally understand how very upsetting this can be. Toss me your ticket id's (in A pm) and I will look into it and hopefully get you what you should have already have.

sstuutss
09-06-2015, 02:05 PM
NSirius I cannot private message the ticket number as it says you have chosen not to receive messages!!

Toss me your ticket id's (in A pm) a

What was that about CS not reading tickets?

HellRaizer
09-06-2015, 02:08 PM
Hey Guys,

I totally understand how very upsetting this can be. Toss me your ticket id's (in A pm) and I will look into it and hopefully get you what you should have already have.

Sirius has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Sirius from the recipient list and send the message again..
!

I got that

Sirius
09-06-2015, 02:19 PM
Added everyone to my contact list here (which is how you can pm me) as more times than not, it helps me avoid being spam boted message wise.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-06-2015, 02:21 PM
The problem of goals seems to be fixed, then resets, and you might have to DEW it again. For example, if you hit 4/5, it balks, and you're back at 3/5; or SUMPIN crazy like that. Bizarre, but a very regular occurrence in most events.

Danger Mouse
09-06-2015, 03:03 PM
How is it that rinse and repeat events NEVER EVER run as they should? How is it that Gree can repeatedly completely F up bog standard events that have run for years?

This is an organisation that never learns from their mistakes, as evidenced by the way they just keep on making the same ones, over and over.

It's as if they code the events from scratch every single time.

Flexter
09-07-2015, 09:46 AM
Lol Sirius it wont let us Send a Pm because you switch it of lmao

I will pass your feedback directly to our developers for further consideration.

Thanks for gaming with us 👀

Hobbs
09-08-2015, 01:25 PM
Would appreciate an update on this issue,missed both 15/15 advanced and 5/5 ultimate in Frontline although I had deployed enough for both Goals,still waiting for CS to sort my tickets out.......

Tthebest
09-10-2015, 12:43 AM
Hi Sirius, I have so many tickets about the same problem however.......it says I can't pm you as you have chosen not to receive pm

Hobbs
09-11-2015, 01:38 PM
Sirius,
Any news on this issue?
I've sent tickets,sent you PM,can provide any screens needed to prove what's points I Attained...
Still no answers and next Frontline Event due to start....

Bndawgs
09-11-2015, 02:16 PM
ok, for FL this weekend, let's not forget that there will be a serious lag for the goals and when they register. please plan accordingly. thanks!

Hobbs
09-11-2015, 03:42 PM
New frontline event,I'm now on war room Nassau 5/10 (deploy 360k) I deployed 3.4m in this particular Fight......
Math not my strongest point but I think you gotta pass 360k to get to 3.4m.....
Appreciate an answer and some Action but won't hold my breath for that :(

LLO
09-11-2015, 07:42 PM
I have found if you watch your score just deploy 1 until the goals catch up to your score. Slow and painful but not wasting hits and points

Flexter
09-12-2015, 04:46 AM
Gree won't learn from there failures
Always the same @&€€&@ ooh don't forget they will solve this soon in 7 event.
But will have another event going down because of that

WBS
09-12-2015, 09:42 AM
I honestly believe that gree doesn't fix anything. As long as players continue to spend they will leave it as is.

Tthebest
09-13-2015, 08:56 PM
Still can't send pm to Sirius ������

Flexter
09-14-2015, 03:32 AM
They don't care !!!!
it's all about the moment

Dredd16
09-14-2015, 11:20 PM
For the 2nd FL I have not got my 15/15 and got kicked out before I could get my 5/5 ultimate 600 gold and 80+ ships wasted and all I get is the usual response "they are looking into it"

Hobbs
09-15-2015, 09:25 AM
Got a reply from CS on one of my tickets regarding this.....
We will look into it,that was sept 6th.....how long does it take to look,see I deployed enough for 15/15 advanced and 5/5 ultimate goals?
I mean I provided screens of scores I achieved!
Surely they can look at the screen and check my score at the said time,they should then award the prizes I did not receive based on the evidence...how hard is that to do? Couple of minutes work.....why no follow up for over a week then?

J-manKometh96
09-15-2015, 11:15 AM
Hoping you'll forget about it so they have to do nothing.

Hobbs
09-17-2015, 01:11 PM
Ticket closed by GREE stating "they are not offering compensation for this issue"
This company is unbelievable....
They have proof of score,they can check and see points etc,yet they refuse to accept the FACTS,very disappointing as usual GREE...

Kefa
09-17-2015, 02:54 PM
Ticket closed by GREE stating "they are not offering compensation for this issue"
This company is unbelievable....
They have proof of score,they can check and see points etc,yet they refuse to accept the FACTS,very disappointing as usual GREE...

I'm sure it's working as intended. It's just not what we're used to. They want us to have to put up higher points in each war so that one goal completes per war instead of being easily able to get the entire goal chain completed in one war. Oh, and using enough gold to hit those targets in each war now instead of just in one "big" war.

Sirius
09-17-2015, 03:28 PM
Hey guys,

Here an update regarding frontline and the case event. I do apologize for the issues guys.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?118222-Fusion-Research-Lockbox

J-manKometh96
09-17-2015, 03:50 PM
Hey guys,

Here an update regarding frontline and the case event. I do apologize for the issues guys.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?118222-Fusion-Research-Lockbox

Like CS, we are now getting the same cookie cutter replies to every issue here, whether it's actually relevant to the issue or not.

Shred
09-17-2015, 05:07 PM
Like CS, we are now getting the same cookie cutter replies to every issue here, whether it's actually relevant to the issue or not.

It's never been a problem before. Mods have been praised in the past for just saying hi.