PDA

View Full Version : Individual points don't match again

Jg48
09-05-2015, 04:21 AM
once again Indy units will be screwed up again.

Danger Mouse
09-05-2015, 04:52 AM
once again Indy units will be screwed up again.

You honestly didn't think it would be fixed, did you?

Vegaman
09-05-2015, 05:30 AM
So if doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result is a sign of insanity then I guess we are mad playing this game and expecting anything but the same old same old problems.
And with that said moaning on the forum is the same as nothing will change.
Dr says either shut and play or delete. #Simples

HellRaizer
09-05-2015, 05:35 AM
I don't believe the individual multiplier bonus applies to the faction total.. May be wrong but if not then you'd have to work that out and take it off

J-manKometh96
09-05-2015, 06:12 AM
So if doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result is a sign of insanity then I guess we are mad playing this game and expecting anything but the same old same old problems.

Shall we name thee Pot, or Kettle?

Jg48
09-05-2015, 06:32 AM
I was hoping that the d.....ses would get it fixed. Glad I quit spending on this game.

Vegaman
09-05-2015, 06:46 AM
Shall we name thee Pot, or Kettle?

Really don't care bro... It is what it is

King of Crime City
09-05-2015, 07:33 AM

#agree #ForumFullOfCrybabies #ScatteredSmotheredCoveredChunked

J-manKometh96
09-05-2015, 08:01 AM
Really don't care bro... It is what it is

I just wanted to get it right. You are so highly offended about everything anybody does, I didn't want to see you brought to more tears because I called you by the wrong one.

Vegaman
09-05-2015, 10:26 AM
1. Never said I was offended but judging by your responses I think you may be.
2. Never shed a tear due to being called something. That's because I'm not responsible for others thoughts. So why get upset.
3. Looking forward to your next lame attempt at a witty reply.

J-manKometh96
09-05-2015, 11:12 AM
Nothing for me to be offended about, though hypocrisy annoys me a bit. Also, no need to admit to being offended. Every post you make clearly indicates you are upset about nearly everything posted on the forum. And I'm glad you didn't find my comments witty, as they were never intended to be nothing more than some straightforward observations.