PDA

View Full Version : Free $500 billion

hollywood42069
09-04-2015, 02:32 PM
Ok I have $500 billion to give to a newer faction in need of cash for bonuses. And I know there are thousands who will never be able to spend what they have. So who's down to match my donation to help a less fortunate faction buy their bonuses? Post pics of your faction bonuses and faction code here. In 24hours I will pick the faction Or donors will pick their own faction to donate to. the donors will come and drop their donations after fl ends.

psyconaz
09-04-2015, 02:59 PM
Let me know if you find another gold glitch i think gree deserve to be glitched like crazy

Vegaman
09-05-2015, 05:26 AM
How about ho and do it without looking for self praise.

hollywood42069
09-05-2015, 05:42 AM

Not everyone pats themselves on the back. Just because I want to help a broke new faction don't mean I'm in that category. I just so happen to be a nice guy with more cash then I can ever spend.

Vegaman
09-05-2015, 05:48 AM
So like I said why not just quietly go and donate to factions that need it. Search on faction list. Jump in. Look at bonuses. If needed donate. Then jump out. There you go. Step by step manual

J-manKometh96
09-05-2015, 06:08 AM
Maybe because there's more dead factions than active ones?

Vegaman
09-05-2015, 06:42 AM
It's easy when you join the last WD event comes up. You can spot a dead faction.

Jg48
09-05-2015, 07:17 AM
Yep lots of dead factions.

J-manKometh96
09-05-2015, 07:57 AM
So I can spend an unknown amount of time faction jumping looking for a good candidate, or I can put a call out and come back a day or two later and give it to whoever wants it. Yeah, I'll save my time thank you.

Please, donate to whomever however you wish. Just don't jump all over anyone else not choosing your approved method.

Agent Orange
09-05-2015, 11:25 AM

Ok what did I miss here? You two have some previous encounter that the rest of us don't know about?

East Coast Bias
09-05-2015, 07:06 PM
So like I said why not just quietly go and donate to factions that need it. Search on faction list. Jump in. Look at bonuses. If needed donate. Then jump out. There you go. Step by step manual

This is some of the worst advice I've read here. Better to have factions speak up here or in group chats.

J-manKometh96
09-05-2015, 07:15 PM
Ok what did I miss here? You two have some previous encounter that the rest of us don't know about?

That's just Vega feeling the need to give everybody hell for anything they do or say. If there's a hate mob around here, he's the master and creator of it.

KCjamss
09-05-2015, 10:35 PM
I'm down for donating a few hundred billion to one of the factions you don't pick. When you decide which one post it so I can pick a different one.

HellRaizer
09-06-2015, 03:16 AM
I don't see why threads like this should be bashed.. Just someone wanting to donate to a needy active faction.. Used to to it myself when I had a decent HLP, although I went via GM rooms.. But I wouldn't think of using in game search... Too many dead or dying factions

Vegaman
09-06-2015, 03:38 AM
That's just Vega feeling the need to give everybody hell for anything they do or say. If there's a hate mob around here, he's the master and creator of it.

What was that again...oh yeah... Pot Kettle Black

J-manKometh96
09-06-2015, 04:03 AM
I'm more like a grey skillet myself, but I'm glad you are coming to terms with your hypocrisy.

levelhead
09-06-2015, 04:05 AM
Thanks for the offer. Good to see that ppl are willing to donate to other factions that are less fortunate. I agree this is the quickest way to offer/donate. I for one would not want to be searching other factions to donate. People should not be putting others down when someone trying to help. There is enough problems with the game as it is.

Winner
09-06-2015, 05:58 AM
Doesn't really help. I know people in factions that have received these type of donations and they don't rank any better in WD or FL. The increase in individual stats is so small it doesn't make a difference in RB or EB (which I think are based on raw stats anyway), and it doesn't help them finish LTQ's, FLTQ's. They usually already have faction increase maxed or they're not even close to being full so the faction increase makes no difference. The money increase is abysmal, health regen blah.

Vegaman
09-06-2015, 08:23 AM
I'm more like a grey skillet myself, but I'm glad you are coming to terms with your hypocrisy.

Hmmm funny how all you Dew Puppets spout the same terminology.

J-manKometh96
09-06-2015, 10:01 AM
Couldn't be because there's some truth in those words, could it?

Sheldor Sir
09-06-2015, 10:24 AM
Just look in the Recruit or Trade forum ! if they are in their looking/asking then you active! not got as much but will be doing that next week

Vegaman
09-06-2015, 10:29 AM
Couldn't be because there's some truth in those words, could it?

What that you are a grey skillet :p :p :p

Tony81
09-06-2015, 12:11 PM
They are right. Quit patting yourself on your back. You're only allowed to do that if you beat someone and want to act like a prick after doing it. Haven't you learned that by now?

Quit being nice. It's getting so old.

Tinker
09-06-2015, 12:53 PM
It appears no good deed goes unpunished especially on the Forum.
Is it just my imagination or are all the rocks being thrown by those hypocrites so quick to disparage negativity in others?

J-manKometh96
09-06-2015, 01:05 PM
It appears no good deed goes unpunished especially on the Forum.
Is it just my imagination or are all the rocks being thrown by those hypocrites so quick to disparage negativity in others?

We have a winner!

J-manKometh96
09-06-2015, 01:11 PM
What that you are a grey skillet :p :p :p

Yup, there's some truth in that too.

Ranger89
09-09-2015, 07:33 PM
Sort of telling that there haven't been any "takers" to the offer. Perhaps the newer, most needy Factions don't know about the forum.

I also have a ton of money ($1.1T) that I'd be happy to give most of it away.

And yes, I agree the complaints against Hollywood are odd, or misguided. Hollywood was actually seeking to drum up support from others to "match" his donation, as well as soliciting needy Factions. Not sure why anyone felt the need to ping Hollywood and his idea.

SgtRock33
09-10-2015, 10:42 AM
Ok I have $500 billion to give to a newer faction in need of cash for bonuses. And I know there are thousands who will never be able to spend what they have. So who's down to match my donation to help a less fortunate faction buy their bonuses? Post pics of your faction bonuses and faction code here. In 24hours I will pick the faction Or donors will pick their own faction to donate to. the donors will come and drop their donations after fl ends.

I am writing in response to the generous offer made on this thread. I have a small syndicate, 7 members, all of us under level 30 - a family syndicate if you will. I started the syndicate to have a little fun with the kids. If the offer still stands, please see the syndicate information below:

Faction Bonuses for Death Dealers Inc.
Health Regen Time: -5%
Infantry Defense: +20%
Ground Defense: +10%
Air Defense: +10%
Building Defense: +10%
Guild Member Increase: +2

Faction Code: 303 819 055

Faction is open and we would appreciate any help - It is sincerely appreciated... Thank you very much.

Sgt Rock

Brown Out
09-10-2015, 01:14 PM
I am writing in response to the generous offer made on this thread. I have a small syndicate, 7 members, all of us under level 30 - a family syndicate if you will. I started the syndicate to have a little fun with the kids. If the offer still stands, please see the syndicate information below:

Faction is open and we would appreciate any help - It is sincerely appreciated... Thank you very much.

Sgt Rock

I like this story, I'll drop by to donate a bit. Have fun with the family.

SgtRock33
09-10-2015, 01:27 PM
I like this story, I'll drop by to donate a bit. Have fun with the family.

Thanks, mate. It is very much appreciated. The kids will love it!!

iamnasty
09-10-2015, 06:43 PM

Sgt Rock

This faction sounded needed your help, am waiting .........☠.........moo™������

KCjamss
09-10-2015, 08:12 PM
See you in a few sgt rock.

iamnasty
09-10-2015, 08:39 PM

Goodman, ��������✔️lol ☠.........moo™������

KCjamss
09-10-2015, 09:21 PM
I am giving back what you and others did for me.

SgtRock33
09-11-2015, 08:26 AM

Blown away by your generosity, mate.... I understand that it's a game, but still blown away that you would help us out so much...made the kid's night buying up all those bonuses.

I will return the favor to someone else when I can.

Ranger89
09-11-2015, 02:48 PM
SgtRock, are you now maxed out? I have money burning a hole in my pocket...

KCjamss
09-11-2015, 07:50 PM
Wasn't just me. Iamnasty swung by too. It's always a good day when I can make someone's day though. ��

iamnasty
09-12-2015, 06:59 PM
Wasn't just me. Iamnasty swung by too. It's always a good day when I can make someone's day though. ��

Shhh......never there nor do anything good, credit is yours, ☠.........moo™������

Mandrew13
09-13-2015, 09:55 AM
Wow. Pretty cool. I had no idea players had this generosity in the game.
If you're still in the mood, my faction could use a boost.
Invite code is 594261497
Health regen: -14
ground attack: 10
infantry attack: 15
infantry defense: 35
ground defense: 25
air defense: 20
sea defense: 15
building defense: 35

We have been doing ok, but we are at a point that it takes quite a while for us to save enough for a new bonus.

Cheers.

Ranger89
09-13-2015, 05:26 PM
Mandrew, I'll be over soon... after the Front Line event to drop off some cash.

iamnasty
09-13-2015, 06:50 PM
Wow. Pretty cool. I had no idea players had this generosity in the game.
If you're still in the mood, my faction could use a boost.
Invite code is 594261497
Health regen: -14
ground attack: 10
infantry attack: 15
infantry defense: 35
ground defense: 25
air defense: 20
sea defense: 15
building defense: 35

We have been doing ok, but we are at a point that it takes quite a while for us to save enough for a new bonus.

Cheers.

No worries KC is ere but gotta be after FL, lol

KC, I'm sure you're THE MAN, after FL ? Lol �� ☠.........moo™������

P/s - leave your door opened after FL, KC does it quietly to avoid attract attention, lol ☠.........moo™������

KCjamss
09-13-2015, 07:44 PM
Yes I do. Sneak in and out quickly. Shhhhh