PDA

View Full Version : Pros and Cons of RB

Evan1000
09-04-2015, 09:40 AM
Everyone is talking about the obvious cons about this RB, but there's still some pros that just need to be improved. So I made a list:

Pros:

- Cool new format. The new look of RB is pretty cool
- Leaderboard. The new leaderboards are an awesome idea
- Regen time for each bullet is kind of nice. Shorter than the previous regen time
- Week off from cc
- If you have some bullets regened and you want to refill it costs cheaper! Last time you had to pay the same 25

Alright that's pretty much it. Onto the cons:

- Loot prizes are horrible and there's no difference in tiers, so what's the point of having 6 tiers?
- The prizes are horrible. No mod on easy/normal. Impossible elite goal chain with an end prize that's not worth it, and almost every prize leading up to it have stats that don't match this inflation.
- RB didn't even work when it first started
- Leaderboard prizes are small and not worth the gold, with the exception of the highest kill board.
- HEALTH IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE. WHAT THE LIVING HELL WENT THROUGH YOUR MINDS WHEN YOU PUT UP A 280 TRILLION HEALTH BOSS.
- No individual goal so it makes loot even more pointless
- Creepy looking design for the Willie boss. Very creepy
- A high need for uzi's
- Can't see who hit boss until after it's down

Feel free to post pros and cons below and I'll add to the list.

Nighteg
09-04-2015, 09:59 AM
My guess would be: after firing most of CC developers, they gave the job to someone from MW. He just copy-pasted the HP from there, without any idea about the inflation status in CC.
TL;DR - our new developer is clueless.

Ant venom
09-04-2015, 10:14 AM
My guess would be: after firing most of CC developers, they gave the job to someone from MW. He just copy-pasted the HP from there, without any idea about the inflation status in CC.

Yeah I believe that was the case too, but Evan seriously this is like the 4th or 5th thread concerning the Raid, what the bloody hell made you think that we needed another thread concerning it?

Evan1000
09-04-2015, 10:16 AM

I feel like you hit the nail on the head and this is exactly what happened.

I was thinking maybe the health was the same in the beta and since we had 1m gold each we could actually complete it, and GREE took it as a they can complete it in the actual game.

No idea about the health in the beta though, I was pretty useless. A level 1 with 0 gold.

Evan1000
09-04-2015, 10:18 AM
Yeah I believe that was the case too, but Evan seriously this is like the 4th or 5th thread concerning the Raid, what the bloody hell made you think that we needed another thread concerning it?

Every thread is complaining about something about the event, nothing good. Mine is for both the pros and cons and I tried to keep it constructive so a GREE employee would actually read it and take it into consideration. This comment is not in any way constructive.

Ant venom
09-04-2015, 10:23 AM
Every thread is complaining about something about the event, nothing good. Mine is for both the pros and cons and I tried to keep it constructive so a GREE employee would actually read it and take it into consideration. This comment is not in any way constructive.

How is. It constructive if there are other threads that also include the pros and cons but in an indirect way? Why don't you just reply to other threads instead, it'll save you a lot more time because no one needs 4 or 5 threads on the same thing, it doesn't benfit anyone other than you because your post count will be increased and also what the bloody hell made you think a GREE Employee will even pass it on to the team especially if they will prolly just stop reading the threads after having figured out they aremall pretty much the same thing.

sister morphine
09-04-2015, 11:01 AM
Everyone is talking about the obvious cons about this RB, but there's still some pros that just need to be improved. So I made a list:

Pros:

- Cool new format. The new look of RB is pretty cool
- Leaderboard. The new leaderboards are an awesome idea
- Regen time for each bullet is kind of nice. Shorter than the previous regen time

Alright that's pretty much it. Onto the cons:

- Loot prizes are horrible and there's no difference in tiers, so what's the point of having 6 tiers?
- The prizes are horrible. No mod on easy/normal. Impossible elite goal chain with an end prize that's not worth it, and almost every prize leading up to it have stats that don't match this inflation.
- RB didn't even work when it first started
- Leaderboard prizes are small and not worth the gold, with the exception of the highest kill board.
- HEALTH IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE. WHAT THE LIVING HELL WENT THROUGH YOUR MINDS WHEN YOU PUT UP A 280 TRILLION HEALTH BOSS.
- No individual goal so it makes loot even more pointless
- Creepy looking design for the Willie boss. Very creepy

Feel free to post pros and cons below and I'll add to the list.
The leaderboards are anything but cool. RB has just been turned into another rich kids take all; the rest of you can suck on that type event. We all know that's how Gree does things, but it's still depressing every time yet another event that used to be fun goes that way

Whilst I like the faster time to regenerate one bullet, to regen fully takes just as long as previously.

Winnson
09-04-2015, 11:08 AM
If more threads are made, it will make more noise in Gree's heads.

This RB experience has been less than awesome, to say the least.

Glitch, Glitch, CRAZY HEALTH!!!!, Glitch, Glitch, Glitch.

That should be all the threads on the front page right now, and for good reason.

Ant venom
09-04-2015, 11:21 AM
If more threads are made, it will make more noise in Gree's heads.

This RB experience has been less than awesome, to say the least.

Glitch, Glitch, CRAZY HEALTH!!!!, Glitch, Glitch, Glitch.

That should be all the threads on the front page right now, and for good reason.

But if our only reliable sources from GREE are rarely on you can open 50 threads and nothing will be done. None of the Employees eve bother coming or dealing with the Forum other than Dredd and Sirius and if they are rarely on (as said above) then all hope is lost and making new threads will only result in utter and complete failure to "make more noise in GREE's head".

Nighteg
09-04-2015, 11:40 AM
Why do you even care how many threads are open regarding this event? As far as i'm concerned they can open 50 new threads, if that gets those ****** attention.

Vile Lynn
09-04-2015, 12:25 PM
Con: Running out of Uzi's too fast. :mad:

Pro: 2 days off! Hello weekend! ;)

Mrs Cash
09-04-2015, 01:13 PM
It would be nice to see who has hit a boss while its active.

Evan1000
09-04-2015, 01:23 PM
@VL and Mrs cash- Added

Red BD
09-04-2015, 02:35 PM
Con: Running out of Uzi's too fast. :mad:

Pro: 2 days off! Hello weekend! ;)

Yeah, although it seems Uzis have started dropping OK, they are et up quick.
Personally, I like the new RB. It seems to have at least got my guys to stick with goals instead of going Indy.
I think it's designed for the more average player (like 2 grades ahead of me)- players who do not have billions of billions and who do not poop gold. I mean the stars still play (check out the leaderboards and factor in an Uzi at 2 gold... NO ONE has that much respect), but I'm getting delusional and thinking my little gang of dunderheads might actually get thru Elite!

And it is nice there's a Holiday Weekend sans some nonsensical tap tap trip.

Umpa Loompa
09-04-2015, 02:36 PM
We already had this form on the Raid Boss Beta. Gree knows all our pros and cons, if they did read it. No more 'new' threads needed. Thanks.

Red BD
09-04-2015, 03:01 PM
If you don't think such threads are needed, ignore them. Some of us were supposed to be part of the Beta Thing, but for a variety of reasons, could not be. Maybe we feel the need to share our opinion anyway, and hear other opinions.
What kind of skin is coming off your nose when someone posts another thread about something?

sister morphine
09-04-2015, 04:13 PM
Why do you even care how many threads are open regarding this event? As far as i'm concerned they can open 50 new threads, if that gets those ****** attention.
What would get their attention would be if nobody played the event. But that will never happen.

surfinguy369
09-04-2015, 06:30 PM
The regeneration rate is the same as the old format. It still takes 1 hour and 40 minutes to be full.

F@st
09-06-2015, 12:53 AM
All prizes in game in any events dont add any stats. Only mods now add u something.

For next RB no one can do it. No uzis cuz all RP was used during this one.

Leaderboard talk. And health is a good joke lol..... need 1m $ for complete x 60 players? Lol

Or Gree change asap or next RB is a BLANK Rb, anyway im ok for 4 days off. That the way was taking this RB.

LF Madman1
09-06-2015, 09:54 AM
I was on beta test and we complained about high number of hits needed. GREE needs to post a tutorial so everyone knows how to play new RB.

sister morphine
09-06-2015, 02:51 PM
All prizes in game in any events dont add any stats. Only mods now add u something.

For next RB no one can do it. No uzis cuz all RP was used during this one.

Leaderboard talk. And health is a good joke lol..... need 1m $ for complete x 60 players? Lol

Or Gree change asap or next RB is a BLANK Rb, anyway im ok for 4 days off. That the way was taking this RB.
Agreed. Gree need to reduce either the number of Uzis required to summon, or the amount of respect needed to buy them. Preferably both. I do still have some RP left, but there's got to be loads of players who've exhausted theirs.

If they ignore this, don't be surprised when nobody except the usual spending suspects turn up.

Winnson
09-06-2015, 02:54 PM
Pros: It's finished.

Winnson
09-06-2015, 02:55 PM
Yeah, methinks Raid Boss in its current form turns into LTQ.

The majority just stop doing it because it's not worth it.

sister morphine
09-06-2015, 02:55 PM
Pros: It's finished.
It'll be back :)

Winnson
09-06-2015, 02:56 PM
Hopefully not like that though. If so, see my previous comment about LTQ participation.

Foty
09-06-2015, 03:03 PM
The leaderboards are anything but cool. RB has just been turned into another rich kids take all; the rest of you can suck on that type event. We all know that's how Gree does things, but it's still depressing every time yet another event that used to be fun goes that way

Whilst I like the faster time to regenerate one bullet, to regen fully takes just as long as previously.

The only thing the leader boards did was give those that always buy gold for events another reason to buy gold. That was the only way most syns could even get halfway through, although I don't know if there was a halfway point. When you have bosses that have 75 BIL health and are only a level 48, that's completely outrageous. That's probably why most syns stopped and just farmed. Has anyone ever thought that since the gree CEO has lost about half his net worth, all events will need gold in the near future

PC77
09-06-2015, 03:10 PM
The only thing the leader boards did was give those that always buy gold for events another reason to buy gold. That was the only way most syns could even get halfway through, although I don't know if there was a halfway point. When you have bosses that have 75 BIL health and are only a level 48, that's completely outrageous. That's probably why most syns stopped and just farmed. Has anyone ever thought that since the gree CEO has lost about half his net worth, all events will need gold in the near future

Did he lose it on gold & Uzis to be number 1 on individual board??

Nighteg
09-06-2015, 03:26 PM
That's probably why most syns stopped and just farmed.

Dude, there's nothing to farm.

Red BD
09-06-2015, 04:01 PM
I do have to say somewhere, and here seems as good a place as any, that for the first time my little team- of whom maybe 60% played- got thru Beginners, Regular and half way thru Elite- without much if any gold being spent.
I for one like the format.

sister morphine
09-06-2015, 10:43 PM
Did he lose it on gold & Uzis to be number 1 on individual board??
Lol, yeah. How much was that; about 18 vaults worth or more!! :rolleyes:

PC77
09-07-2015, 01:14 AM
I do have to say somewhere, and here seems as good a place as any, that for the first time my little team- of whom maybe 60% played- got thru Beginners, Regular and half way thru Elite- without much if any gold being spent.
I for one like the format.

Considering 59 bullets got me to around 17/22 on Regular(with 3 accounts only) in last 4/5 hrs of event, it only shows the 1st couple of lvls were piss easy. The format does seem pretty good but trust these brainless clowns by messing it all up fairly early in Elite with INSANE health.
This kind of rubbish is one of a number of reasons that I'm not getting stuck into syn events properly anymore and I'm happy out just fannying about gold free in my own little syn.

sister morphine
09-07-2015, 03:45 AM
Considering 59 bullets got me to around 17/22 on Regular(with 3 accounts only) in last 4/5 hrs of event, it only shows the 1st couple of lvls were piss easy. The format does seem pretty good but trust these brainless clowns by messing it all up fairly early in Elite with INSANE health.
This kind of rubbish is one of a number of reasons that I'm not getting stuck into syn events properly anymore and I'm happy out just fannying about gold free in my own little syn.
RB started in the middle of the night for me, but I was still surprised on waking up next morning (about five hours in) to find we were quite a way into elite and everything else gone.