PDA

View Full Version : It's easy to close a thread

carl9764
09-03-2015, 02:49 AM
Dear Gree

It's easy to close a thread but before you do in future can you give some good answers first, like the gold video stoppage only for IOS and yet Android have had it for years. all you guys seem to be bothered with is how much cash you can bring in and don't respect your players, you even bring out gold buildings now to get more cash as usual it's all about you you and you.

legalious
09-04-2015, 07:57 AM
What game isn't about making money?

WBS
09-04-2015, 09:05 AM
What game isn't about making money?

The better question would be, Why isn't Gree worried about making money morally rather than throwing those who feed it under the bus? Of course making money s a priority but it is quite obvious gree's idea of morals and money differ greatly between them and the normal consumer.

I used to spend, but I saw the direction gree was heading and how they started trying to gouge the customer base so I quit spending about a year or so ago. Your company would make more money by treating customers with respect and offering a business plan focused on the whole playing field and not just whales. Your company offers no incentive to buy it anymore. You ruined stats, you ruined Income, you offer a shoddy product that always has something wrong with it.

So my question to you is, How can I trust that gree is going to offer quality and good customer service when the past 2.5 years has been filled with anything but those?

FromAfar
09-04-2015, 10:25 AM
not to defend gree ... i am rather disgusted with them..

but morals can be argued. stoning folks to death is moral in some places. just saying.

but gree, why are you not responding to questions? ignoring customs is not good.

no results posted in over a month.
replying to every request through the help desk with .. sorry, can't help. closed.
ignored questions.

layoffs aside, it is pretty crappy customer service.

The better question would be, Why isn't Gree worried about making money morally rather than throwing those who feed it under the bus? Of course making money s a priority but it is quite obvious gree's idea of morals and money differ greatly between them and the normal consumer.

I used to spend, but I saw the direction gree was heading and how they started trying to gouge the customer base so I quit spending about a year or so ago. Your company would make more money by treating customers with respect and offering a business plan focused on the whole playing field and not just whales. Your company offers no incentive to buy it anymore. You ruined stats, you ruined Income, you offer a shoddy product that always has something wrong with it.

So my question to you is, How can I trust that gree is going to offer quality and good customer service when the past 2.5 years has been filled with anything but those?

WBS
09-04-2015, 11:47 AM
not to defend gree ... i am rather disgusted with them..

but morals can be argued. stoning folks to death is moral in some places. just saying.

but gree, why are you not responding to questions? ignoring customs is not good.

no results posted in over a month.
replying to every request through the help desk with .. sorry, can't help. closed.
ignored questions.

layoffs aside, it is pretty crappy customer service.

The moral definition that I am speaking of pertains to good business practice of offering quality products and a fair market value price for that product. Gree is in the business of pleasing whales and extracting there blubber.

Morals are not always subjective and stoning is a punishment for an immoral act in a few cultures. But that is another off topic post for another forum lol.

Apollo13
09-04-2015, 02:13 PM
I got a suggestion... Why don't everyone who have ever started a thread to close it as well and render this entire website useless. It's already useless as it is. Why should we do Gree's work for them?

Apollo13
09-04-2015, 02:15 PM
And as per question about the vids, I heard from a source that Microsoft has threaten to sue Gree because of excessive ads charges, forcing Gree to have to disable vids.

psyconaz
09-04-2015, 02:24 PM
Lol And i heard from a source That santa claus doesn't exist for real

Atego
09-04-2015, 02:56 PM
Lol And i heard from a source That santa claus doesn't exist for real Rumors. Only Rumors. Santa Claus exist for real. This is more probable than the existence of Gree CS. ;);)

Sirius
09-04-2015, 03:10 PM
Feel free to pm me guys if your saying your support tickets are going unanswered for months etc as I find that not to be the case (I'm looking at that stuff right now). It could be that the emails back are ending up in your spam filter etc. I'd suggest taking a look in there and if at worse case (I know thats not ideal or fair) send in a report again.

J-manKometh96
09-04-2015, 05:33 PM
Do you know how many times we've heard that from you guys Sirius? As always, the problem was on Gree's end with your support software, and not with players mail filters, etc. But I suppose it's easier to blame everyone else than look in a mirror.

Tony81
09-04-2015, 06:24 PM
Feel free to pm me guys if your saying your support tickets are going unanswered for months etc as I find that not to be the case (I'm looking at that stuff right now). It could be that the emails back are ending up in your spam filter etc. I'd suggest taking a look in there and if at worse case (I know thats not ideal or fair) send in a report again.

You've got to be KIDDING me. "I will forward this information directly to our developers" as a final answer to EVERY, SINGLE ticket does not qualify as an issue being "answered." They are not going to spam folders. Now they may be being SENT by spammers. I can see that.

You have officially lost all money being spent on my end. Forever. I've been a top25 player for quite some time. Your employees are trained to not care about their job or how their customers feel about their product. Each and every event is proving your on your last leg pressing for an extra dime. You will now get zero.

East Coast Bias
09-04-2015, 06:56 PM
You've got to be KIDDING me. "I will forward this information directly to our developers" as a final answer to EVERY, SINGLE ticket does not qualify as an issue being "answered." They are not going to spam folders. Now they may be being SENT by spammers. I can see that.

You have officially lost all money being spent on my end. Forever. I've been a top25 player for quite some time. Your employees are trained to not care about their job or how their customers feel about their product. Each and every event is proving your on your last leg pressing for an extra dime. You will now get zero.

Ditto. In addition to my most recent FL issue, I do have tickets that have gone nowhere for months and many with the I will let people know response before the e-mail is deep sixed.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-04-2015, 07:21 PM
SMDH, I DEW believe, I DEW believe in fairies, you're darn tootin' I believe in fairies. I'm gonna click me ruby high heels, three times, and the WIZARD is gonna take me home.

Tony81
09-04-2015, 08:04 PM
SMDH, I DEW believe, I DEW believe in fairies, you're darn tootin' I believe in fairies. I'm gonna click me ruby high heels, three times, and the WIZARD is gonna take me home.

^ yet another reason to look forward to the end.

Danger Mouse
09-04-2015, 08:49 PM

Sirius, do you guys collect stats on the number of Gree replies to tickets that have no resemblance to the problem being reported? A pat generic reply where the responder clearly hasn't bothered to actually read and understand the ticket is not a valid response, regardless of what your stats might say.

Similarly, standard replies closing out the ticket saying the matter is now resolved where no actual resolution has been effected is also not a valid response.

Take those two "answers" out of your stats and you would be appalled at the level of service. We are.

You're operating on the false assumption that every "answer" to a ticket is both relevant and has addressed the issue to an effective resolution. It's our experience based on years of sending in tickets that this doesn't even happen in the majority of cases. So, new tickets get sent in on old unresolved issues, and they languish for months because your stats tell you that this has been addressed and closed and doesn't need to be reopened - all complete BS. Lies, damn lies, and statistics.

That's why people get P'd off.

WBS
09-08-2015, 07:02 AM
Sirius, do you guys collect stats on the number of Gree replies to tickets that have no resemblance to the problem being reported? A pat generic reply where the responder clearly hasn't bothered to actually read and understand the ticket is not a valid response, regardless of what your stats might say.

Similarly, standard replies closing out the ticket saying the matter is now resolved where no actual resolution has been effected is also not a valid response.

Take those two "answers" out of your stats and you would be appalled at the level of service. We are.

You're operating on the false assumption that every "answer" to a ticket is both relevant and has addressed the issue to an effective resolution. It's our experience based on years of sending in tickets that this doesn't even happen in the majority of cases. So, new tickets get sent in on old unresolved issues, and they languish for months because your stats tell you that this has been addressed and closed and doesn't need to be reopened - all complete BS. Lies, damn lies, and statistics.

That's why people get P'd off.

Well said DM, I don't think Sirius realized that.