PDA

View Full Version : Scratcher prizes are nothing

Foty
09-02-2015, 01:19 PM
I have gotten a few scratchers with all six of an item and only get a prize under 100k. What is the point of even trying if you get crap prizes? I got 6 cars and got evidence disposal worth a measly 50k. Really? Are TRYING to push us away gree? And why can't the payout table be seen? I have tried on 6 different accts and keep getting reboot. This needs to be addressed.

Ant venom
09-02-2015, 01:25 PM
There's already a thread about this and the person who started it also faced the problem you did. Here is the link to said thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117973-New-scratchers-are-broken-I-hope

Winnson
09-06-2015, 12:31 PM
Scratchers are gone again now, right?

I only got one when they came back.

Dipstik
09-06-2015, 01:00 PM
I also only got the one.

Sirius
09-06-2015, 01:05 PM
They should be off due to a few issues that happened. We should have an update about when they come back etc soon!

Winnson
09-06-2015, 01:40 PM
I look forward to that update.

spiderman
09-06-2015, 02:14 PM
Thanks, Sirius. Looking forward to them. Happy gaming mate.

PC77
09-06-2015, 02:48 PM
They should be off due to a few issues that happened. We should have an update about when they come back etc soon!

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105721-Update-Regarding-Accomplices

Might as well put it in there with other updates

sister morphine
09-06-2015, 02:54 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105721-Update-Regarding-Accomplices

Might as well put it in there with other updates
Quoted for truth!

Max Power
09-07-2015, 07:32 AM
Ya know, it's not like this Scratcher technology is new to Gree, they had been running the old one for the better part of two years.

Then we get a new one, essentially the same as the old, but the simple spelling is cocked up and the prizes appear to be backwards.

Did somebody at Gree put the janitor in charge of this one? Seriously, this is about as low hanging fruit as Gree will ever get, and everything they touched they screwed up.

PC77
09-07-2015, 08:36 AM
Did somebody at Gree put the janitor in charge of this one? Seriously, this is about as low hanging fruit as Gree will ever get, and everything they touched they screwed up.

Rumour has it that the Janitor quit. He used a vault of gold to order a mop & bucket to clean the floors, Gree sent him a fork & knife instead.
Thankfully, he did an Evan and got his money back through Apple though

TheJess
09-08-2015, 10:03 AM
Ya know, it's not like this Scratcher technology is new to Gree, they had been running the old one for the better part of two years.

Then we get a new one, essentially the same as the old, but the simple spelling is cocked up and the prizes appear to be backwards.

Maybe you missed the news about the layoffs at Gree's office. At least the kids who are left are trying, sheesh.

Vile Lynn
09-08-2015, 10:21 AM
Maybe you missed the news about the layoffs at Gree's office. At least the kids who are left are trying, sheesh.

hahaha, so GREE fired too many people? I don't think so.

It has zilch to do with scratcher typos & mixed up rewards and codes. We had those problems way before the layoffs.

crime cow
09-08-2015, 10:35 AM

You bring up a good point. Since Gree made a business decision to lay people, we should just accept the fact that things aren't going to work right. I'm glad you understand business so well. It's the same thing at the supermarket. If a manager needs to make labor, he can send cashier's home early and let the lines build up because no one is going to complain.

Oh wait, that's not how business works at all. Gree made a decision to lay people off. If I worked at Gree and was still around, I guess I would have two choices: work harder, or quit. Which option I took would depend on how much I made, bonus potential, hours worked, etc. However, I would fully expect the customers to get the same quality product, or better, or else quit using the product altogether. People have invested a lot of time and effort in this game and have made virtual friends, so maybe they don't just want to walk away. It's better to complain to let management know what a bad decision they have made, in hopes they might try to rectify it. I think most people would excuse some errors on bigger roll outs, but here's some of the things I find unexcusable:

1) Beta testing a new raid boss and then ignoring most of the feedback. Granted, some of this is speculation since I didn't see they survey's, but I'm basing this off of what was posted on the beta board and chat apps. I believe the team that was supposed to monitor the beta and the surveys was probably let go.

2) Sirius promising updates and not delivering. Such as when he said there will be an update on the forum 'Friday,' but that was at least a month ago. No word from him/her since on anything about the forum or why the delay. Shows a total disrespect for the customers.

3) Scratchers not working. Really? As Max said, this should be an easy roll out and an easy fix as it is far from new technology.

4) New LTB in the store on Android, but not IOS, but no one is able to buy it. Don't5 worry, Sirius is 'on it.' However, that was yesterday and still no updates nor fixes. Again, LTB's are not new. No excuse. Less of an excuse for poor communication.

5) Globes not showing up with event schedules. This was also inexcusable and should have taken hours to fix.

I'm sure I could list more, this is just top of mind. The people that are left either need to get off their hind quarters and start working, or get out. Just because their friends are gone does not mean I'm going to forgive their laziness or sloppiness. I felt bad for them for about two days. Now get over it. Put in a full day's work (more than 8 hours) and care about what you are doing. If enough other people leave, maybe Gree Mgt. will do something. The other option is the game shuts down and we all go our merry way. Either way, I don't care.

I have a job. I do it. Even if it's harder than it should be at times. I don't care if they are singing campfire songs and roasting marshmallows at Gree. I care when things don't work. I think it's time many of the developers realize this job is too hard for them and get out of the way so that someone smarter than them can do it.

Max Power
09-08-2015, 01:51 PM

LOL....what a joke. This event took virtually no skills or manpower, and there were about 2 things that could be screwed up, and both were, in a major way. This is after big announcements, a late arrival, and rather than having a quick fix, they are pulled again.

Honestly, you have been Gree apologist since the day you got here, even to people who weren't necessarily Gree bashers, but how you can say something like this with a straight face is beyond delusional. How many employees do they need to spell the word "lucky" correctly? If it takes only one to puch the "go" button, that person should have seen it. A 3rd grader would have seen it..

This company is circling the drain and you will deny it until the tub is empty.

TheJess
09-09-2015, 04:10 PM
LOL....what a joke. This event took virtually no skills or manpower, and there were about 2 things that could be screwed up, and both were, in a major way. This is after big announcements, a late arrival, and rather than having a quick fix, they are pulled again.

Honestly, you have been Gree apologist since the day you got here, even to people who weren't necessarily Gree bashers, but how you can say something like this with a straight face is beyond delusional. How many employees do they need to spell the word "lucky" correctly? If it takes only one to puch the "go" button, that person should have seen it. A 3rd grader would have seen it..

This company is circling the drain and you will deny it until the tub is empty.

If you hate it so much, why waste all your spare time playing a game you hate? Sheesh.

Dipstik
09-09-2015, 04:15 PM
Same reason you post on the forum, I assume.

Max Power
09-09-2015, 06:23 PM
If you hate it so much, why waste all your spare time playing a game you hate? Sheesh.

I didn't say I hate the game, I don't spend "all my spare time" playing it, and add reading comprehension to your long list of "attributes".