PDA

View Full Version : Can we compromise?

Gr3g
09-02-2015, 10:28 AM
I think people will agree with me that the programmers won't just remove an event or a new feature that they spent time and money on so can we compromise? Instead of removing one Raid Boss event just have both in there, the old and new version. Its not the best solution but I think it'd help for now.

sister morphine
09-02-2015, 03:49 PM
They got rid of accomplices quick enough; not because there was anything intrinsically wrong with the concept, but because Gree panicked when some big spenders got annoyed at losing to weaker players, allowed people to buy them as opposed to win in events and predictably there was an arms race.

This new RB fails on every level. The prizes are hopeless except for new players, but those new players simply aren't strong enough to get very far, so the benefit to them is limited. The only improvement is the removal of the minimum points to get a prize.

Winnson
09-02-2015, 03:49 PM
I got your compromise right here.
-Gree

Captain Torgue
09-02-2015, 04:47 PM
I got your compromise right here.
-Gree

lol.........

The Solution
09-02-2015, 05:08 PM
Keep the old one as Raid Boss but give it a new look or something to. Don't lock the syns for it either. It was more fun working with other teams.

Call this new event a different Boss event name and lock the doors if you must. This new one does need lots of work but better to have another event in the mix anyway.

One of my biggest complaints is that you can't see a Boss Summary for the current boss in progress. It would be nice to see who hit and how much damage is being done while the boss is still up (like the old version).

cc thunder
09-02-2015, 07:31 PM
New boss is like herpes. No one wants it

nazgul
09-03-2015, 06:56 AM
New boss is like herpes. No one wants it

Yeah, and I have a feeling that like herpes, once you have it, you'll never get rid of it.

justjon
09-03-2015, 08:34 AM
One of my biggest complaints is that you can't see a Boss Summary for the current boss in progress. It would be nice to see who hit and how much damage is being done while the boss is still up (like the old version).

THIS!!!!

I've been telling them that since the beta. You cannot see how many bullets or how much damage you/anyone has on a boss that is in progress.

Winnson
09-03-2015, 10:26 AM
Yeah I can see why this maybe got some major criticism.

When does it end?

Dee man/cc
09-03-2015, 12:14 PM
Fix the thing so it doesn't crash on Android devices. Ever since the update, my devices quit running the app for no good reason. Maybe that's the answer, it's NO GOOD! Definitely more data intensive than older versions.
Willing to bet gold use is going to be down overall as well, lousy prizes, impossible to reach goals without MAJOR gold usage will have player's saying why spend the money for THIS MESS. I know I'm not even willing to spend TAPJOY's gold on this, much less bought gold.
Love the option's on the survey, both or only the new. They better hope we don't decide who cares and leave altogether. It's a shame, because I enjoyed the game until they started messing it up with all the major changes to the gameplay.

Vile Lynn
09-03-2015, 12:42 PM

THIS!!!!

I've been telling them that since the beta. You cannot see how many bullets or how much damage you/anyone has on a boss that is in progress.

Does it really matter if you cannot see who hit and how much?
^^ (honest question)

I mean, everybody can tell if somebody is slacking from the syndicate LB. And, since 1 bullet qualifies for the reward, it's kinda our job to know if we hit or not. Right?

justjon
09-03-2015, 12:49 PM
The way they have the loot tiers set up (read: screwed up) this time; no, I guess not. The tiers should have different loot items though, progressively getting stronger. It would be helpful at that point to be able to tell, at a glance, how many hits/bullets you already have.

Bad Fish
09-03-2015, 04:13 PM
Try medication for short-term memory loss. Then you'll be able to remember if you got a boss 30 mins ago...

Blaggard
09-03-2015, 04:42 PM
Softer boss progression and more appealing prizes please!

Dat Guy
09-03-2015, 07:02 PM
Try medication for short-term memory loss. Then you'll be able to remember if you got a boss 30 mins ago...

We have four bosses up at once, some of which die pretty easily and quickly. It would be helpful to see which one I have already hit.

Bad Fish
09-03-2015, 07:33 PM
The first 2 bosses (Jonny & Clevon) can be killed by 1 bullet by almost every player so if one of those are up chances are you haven't hit it.

So you are left with 2 bosses to remember if you've hit or not. Each boss is numbered so really you only have to remember 2 numbers for 20-30 minutes.

Most phones & (pads/tablets) have a app you can make notes on if you are unable to remember numbers. I know this is quite the pain but logging in every 20 minutes all day/night long isn't?

Joe bananas
09-03-2015, 10:35 PM
Softer boss progression and more appealing prizes please!

+1. We went from one person killing the boss with one bullet to us not being able to get him down at all, all in a matter of a few bosses. I know being in a small team doesn't help, but this needs fixing. Killing a boss with one hit is not fun. Getting the whole team involved is where the fun is at gree.

I like the new layout, it seems to take less taps to get a boss up. No more checking goals, then opening rb icon. This is much smoother.

Also a leaderboard wouldn't hurt. Put a little leaderboard icon down next to the Fight icon. Peeps like to know who has hit and where they rank in terms of damage done. But I guess that may be unsettling for the new players, which seems to be what you are catering to lately.

The Solution
09-04-2015, 10:17 AM
Being able to see who has hit on the current boss also helps when you are playing with multiple accounts on one device and you get interrupted. Just because some of you don't need it doesn't mean others don't. It was there before, I'm asking for it back.

Winnson
09-04-2015, 11:12 AM
Is saying that this raid boss has been an abortion offensive?

I don't want to be offensive.

Describe your Raid Boss experience in one word, without using the word abortion, because I already used that.

Vile Lynn
09-04-2015, 11:17 AM
Describe your Raid Boss experience in one word...

craptacular

cc thunder
09-04-2015, 02:18 PM
Describe your Raid Boss experience in one word.
Obama.......

Bad Fish
09-04-2015, 04:56 PM
****tycack

The Solution
09-04-2015, 05:42 PM
.........boring

sister morphine
09-04-2015, 11:05 PM
Describe your Raid Boss experience in one word
....... floccinaucinihilipilification :)

WAE
09-05-2015, 01:45 AM
Our syndicate hates the new, I say out with the new and in with the old!

Winnson
09-05-2015, 03:29 AM
....... floccinaucinihilipilification :)

Good breath Sis!

HavingFun
09-05-2015, 05:16 AM
Is saying that this raid boss has been an abortion offensive?

I don't want to be offensive.

Describe your Raid Boss experience in one word, without using the word abortion, because I already used that.
miscarriage, obviously drugs and alcohol played a critical role. Or maybe just a plethora of stupidity.

Winnson
09-05-2015, 02:50 PM
Miscarriage is perfect. A much better term than abortion, almost always.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/SBFZ/i-ll-allow-it/image.jpg?w=400&c=1

TheJess
09-05-2015, 11:41 PM
Who cares, 58%.

Gr3g
09-06-2015, 12:08 PM
I feel bad for the 11.11%