PDA

View Full Version : Rb and ltq prizes are such a joke

Phelpsy
09-02-2015, 07:11 AM
And I thought this game couldn't get worse lol mw and cc are just becoming total trash. I went from playing everyday to rarely playing and wanting to retire all my accounts.

TxTireMan
09-02-2015, 07:17 AM
And I thought this game couldn't get worse lol mw and cc are just becoming total trash. I went from playing everyday to rarely playing and wanting to retire all my accounts.

Do it, its liberating.

Phelpsy
09-02-2015, 07:23 AM
Only thing that keeps me playing is spending over 2 years on the game. Hard to just throw it away hahaha words of a nerd lol

The_
09-02-2015, 07:37 AM
Only thing that keeps me playing is spending over 2 years on the game. Hard to just throw it away hahaha words of a nerd lol

But nerds are people with intelligence and knowledge. You play and spend money on a kiddie game. logic much?

Phelpsy
09-02-2015, 08:27 AM
Lmao I don't spend money on this game. And kiddie game? More adults play then kids

Ant venom
09-02-2015, 08:49 AM
Lmao I don't spend money on this game. And kiddie game? More adults play then kids

But that just proves kids are smarter than adults, something that you don't want happening especially since adults can splash more cash at the game.

sister morphine
09-02-2015, 09:37 AM
But that just proves kids are smarter than adults, something that you don't want happening especially since adults can splash more cash at the game.
I could say there's an inverse relationship between the amount spent and 'maturity'. One that should grow with experience gained. ;)

Ant venom
09-02-2015, 10:14 AM
I could say there's an inverse relationship between the amount spent and 'maturity'. One that should grow with experience gained. ;)

Well said and well put. Although you do want to grow in money gained not spent otherwise prepare to live in a refrigerator box, better yet prepare a refrigerator box (prepares you for when you need after you grow in money spent).

Roc1720
09-02-2015, 10:39 AM
But nerds are people with intelligence and knowledge. You play and spend money on a kiddie game. logic much?

Next time you go away can you stay away for good? You quit the game but still come on the forum to say nonsense. Thanks

TxTireMan
09-02-2015, 12:07 PM

I hear ya, I was the same way....but do up really want to make it 3???

TxTireMan
09-02-2015, 12:09 PM
Next time you go away can you stay away for good? You quit the game but still come on the forum to say nonsense. Thanks

I'm going to assume this was meant towards me and to answer your question, no I won't stay away :p Even more so now that you asked

Twiztidusty
09-02-2015, 12:25 PM
Hey phelps. Been with u since u started the game dude. This rb is just it. 4yrs is enough. The prizes an boss health r a complete joke. No fun of a game for awhile. C u in the chat rooms phelps

Ant venom
09-02-2015, 12:35 PM
Hey phelps. Been with u since u started the game dude. This rb is just it. 4yrs is enough. The prizes an boss health r a complete joke. No fun of a game for awhile. C u in the chat rooms phelps

I'm pretty sure CC is the next GREE game going down. It's currently going at a downhill especially with the Raid Boss and it's insane health.

Vile Lynn
09-02-2015, 12:38 PM
I'm pretty sure CC is the next GREE game going down. It's currently going at a downhill especially with the Raid Boss and it's insane health.

Naw... KA will go long before CC goes.

Ant venom
09-02-2015, 12:45 PM
Naw... KA will go long before CC goes.

Hey at least CC made the list for the first 3 GREE games going down in 2016.

Vile Lynn
09-02-2015, 01:07 PM
Ok, I'll bite... What list?

Ant venom
09-02-2015, 01:10 PM
Ok, I'll bite... What list?

There's KA, CC and MW. Possibly WoN, then K&D and at last LoW or maybe CC after LoW and LoW takes the place of WoN, I dunno. Anyways point is, GREE games are screwed.

Twiztidusty
09-02-2015, 01:25 PM
I'll b laughing when it does go down. C how they did it all to themselves

Roc1720
09-02-2015, 01:29 PM
I'm going to assume this was meant towards me and to answer your question, no I won't stay away :p Even more so now that you asked

Nope it was directed directly at The_, he quit a long time ago and comes on this forum to be smug. You are not a jackass like him

Ant venom
09-02-2015, 01:30 PM
Nope it was directed directly at The_, he quit a long time ago and comes on this forum to be smug. You are not a jackass like him

You never know if The_ is related to 1Shot or if 1Shot's second account on the Forum....

Vile Lynn
09-02-2015, 01:33 PM
You never know if The_ is related to 1Shot or is 1Shot's second account on the Forum....

They aren't related... I know for sure.

Winnson
09-02-2015, 01:38 PM
http://www.jiujitsubrotherhood.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Gsudo.jpg

Max Power
09-02-2015, 01:42 PM

Usually the best way to tell is to look and see who he actually quoted? That's usually a pretty big clue.

CCforum
09-02-2015, 03:46 PM
4 yrs for me as well. The event stacking, continual scheduling problems with just about every event and the absurd prizes is making so many lose interest. Seems like there's zero QA for CC. I stopped using gold months ago

Vile Lynn
09-02-2015, 04:28 PM
... Seems like there's zero QA for CC. ...

We are the QA.