PDA

View Full Version : New cc update and raid boss..... Issues

DjSyla
09-02-2015, 04:40 AM
So far this event is now worse than any others lol..

1: the start time has a bad impact on uk and europe.. when i opened cc this morning i got flooded with that many goal rewards that it crashed the game. There for not adding a single prize to my inventory that the syndicate earned while it was night time here. We are halfway through elite and havent gained a thing.

2: The leaderboard does not work. My syndicate is listed as rank 77 on the 'highest boss killed' leaderboard with boss lvl 40. This is incorrect. We should be rank 47-34 with boss lvl 42 killed. It has been this way over an hour so it is not due to lag.

3: The tier rewards for amount of bullets used is of no use.. all rewards throughout all 6 tiers are identical and also worthless to practically every cc player.. there is nothing to fight for as far as per boss loot goes.

4: There is no scratchers showing for me on android.. however.. i have seen many screenshots of ppl recieving a daily scratcher... but then that they vanish lol

5: The little green arrows that appear next to unit stats when they provide an increase in stats are also wrong. They are showing on rewards for goals completed even tho the items are useless and are not used as part of ur 2500 limit

6: Currently summoning the 3 smaller bosses and its lagging big time on droid. So much so that the pictuor each of the bosses are all the same pic, it caeven refresh with the cresponding image. Having to close game and reboot regularly

7: People purchasing uzis for either gold/respect.. not recieving them but currency being taken

8: Cant see rank and refresh button etc on leaderboard page on my android,its covered up by different tabs. This is not the same for all android devices.. some are showing rank. Because of this, it shows that synd isnt even in the top 500, however, we are 8th. Also the prize says next tier, top 500.. when its not lol

9: Still an issue yet to be resolved is that you cannot see how much someone has robbed from you on the news feed. All you get is a few digits followed by dots.. eg.. 12345.....

10: New data download, scratchers.. when trying to view the pay table its crashing and closimg crime city.
crime city is not responding.. close app

I have no doubt there will be more mistakes/errors i havent picked up on.. so please add any u may find!!

Ant venom
09-02-2015, 01:08 PM
You forgot to include insane Raid Boss Health.

DjSyla
09-02-2015, 01:20 PM
Not a mistake/error but definately a bad thing lol agreed ツ

Foty
09-02-2015, 01:21 PM
There isn't a word that can describe this rb health. Level 38 and 75 bil?

Ant venom
09-02-2015, 01:26 PM
There isn't a word that can describe this rb health. Level 38 and 75 bil?

How about Level 75 and about 215 Trillion?

Winnson
09-02-2015, 01:39 PM
Hey man, win some lose some. Weeeeeee!

Piano30AL
09-02-2015, 06:56 PM
Medium attack is x3.25 instead of x3.5