09-01-2015, 04:48 PM
New Scratchers out. Mods! Lol...

Vile Lynn
09-01-2015, 05:00 PM
Very lucky! I got a +2% Armor Attack.

lol! Ooooh Lukcy! smh

Bad Fish
09-01-2015, 05:52 PM
I was lukcy too! Been waiting to scratch that itch.

Dipstik
09-01-2015, 05:59 PM
I got a 1x item my first try... 70k stats ish :)

Ant venom
09-01-2015, 06:22 PM
I got a 1x item my first try... 70k stats ish :)

My friend (who plays Crime City) also just got a 1x item on his first try.

Vile Lynn
09-01-2015, 07:02 PM
One of my accounts got $1.

Max Power
09-01-2015, 07:02 PM
I got one respect point in one game and one dollar in the other. Lukcy indeed.

Ant venom
09-01-2015, 07:07 PM

Lukcy [sic] indeed!

sister morphine
09-01-2015, 11:40 PM
I got a $1 on both my accounts. Could I be any lukcier? :)

Heapsofblue
09-02-2015, 01:21 AM

Same buddy....just not sure which building to upgrade with my $1 or which window to throw brick through

Winnson
09-02-2015, 01:24 AM
I got a ‘couldn't load widget‘ error and nothing.

Am I the lukciest?

bevsxrs
09-02-2015, 01:55 AM

Am I the lukciest?

Such luck! :(

sister morphine
09-02-2015, 03:38 AM

Am I the lukciest?
You were spared the hideous dawbings dreamt up by whoever's child designed it, so yes. Yes you are! :)

Winnson
09-02-2015, 06:21 AM
Lukcy me!!!!!

Max Power
09-02-2015, 06:53 AM
Honestly, for all the fun we poke at Gree, some of it over the top, what gaming company releases this garbage? Looking at the glitches in the last Boss event plus this obvious Scratchers fail, it's no miracle when you go into the Apple store that Gree isn't even sniffing the list of top grossing.

When CC first came out, it was on the list regularly. Unfortunately, and for whatever reason, be it cost savings or lack of talent, Gree has not even come close to keeping up with what Funzio started. No long term vision for game strategy, constant bugs and glitches, hell, all the way down to this forum where they try to silence criticism, this whole thing is a perfect case study in how NOT to succeed in the app gaming market. I am not saying this from an emotional or attached standpoint, they could shut down tomorrow and I would be fine. Just an outside observation.

At this point, none of the games crack any important revenue lists, probably a dozen people are left visiting the forums, and people are learning from other games that it doesn't have to be this way. If this company is still in this industry in 5 years, I will be amazed. I just watch what they are doing and chuckle. It's actually my primary source of amusement with this thing anymore, waiting for the next update and what else is screwed up.

Ant venom
09-02-2015, 07:00 AM
Honestly, for all the fun we poke at Gree, some of it over the top, what gaming company releases this garbage? Looking at the glitches in the last Boss event plus this obvious Scratchers fail, it's no miracle when you go into the Apple store that Gree isn't even sniffing the list of top grossing.

When CC first came out, it was on the list regularly. Unfortunately, and for whatever reason, be it cost savings or lack of talent, Gree has not even come close to keeping up with what Funzio started. No long term vision for game strategy, constant bugs and glitches, hell, all the way down to this forum where they try to silence criticism, this whole thing is a perfect case study in how NOT to succeed in the app gaming market. I am not saying this from an emotional or attached standpoint, they could shut down tomorrow and I would
be fine. Just an outside observation.

At this point, none of the games crack any important revenue lists, probably a dozen people are left visiting the forums, and people
are learning from other games that it doesn't have to be this way. If this company is still in this industry in 5 years, I will be amazed. I just watch what they are doing and chuckle. It's actually my primary source of amusement with this thing anymore, waiting for the next update and what else is screwed up.

Well, it's not like there's still a GREE game in the Top Grossing list on iOS.

Winnson
09-02-2015, 11:17 AM
I couldn't agree more with Max. It's fascinating to witness.

Max Power
09-02-2015, 02:39 PM
Well, it's not like there's still a GREE game in the Top Grossing list on iOS.

Yeah...that's kinda what I was saying....