PDA

View Full Version : New forum account activation .....

TxTireMan
09-01-2015, 07:50 AM
I've created a new forum account (I fear my second account used when this one is banned is pushing limits on being banned as well) but I never received the email verification and the account has not been activated. Its been a couple of weeks now and still no change? Is the forum not taking on new members?

Vile Lynn
09-01-2015, 08:04 AM
This forum isn't big enough for 3 Texans!

TxTireMan
09-01-2015, 08:18 AM
This forum isn't big enough for 3 Texans!

More like 5....

Plus, you only moved here so that doesn't really count :p;)

Ant venom
09-01-2015, 08:27 AM
I've created a new forum account (I fear my second account used when this one is banned is pushing limits on being banned as well) but I never received the email verification and the account has not been activated. Its been a couple of weeks now and still no change? Is the forum not taking on new members?

It prolly got hung up on the backend of Vbulletin's verification system, I had that problem when I made a second account back when CMs were still around, you might have a problem now that they're gone but you could try giving "[PM] Dredd" a PM.

TxTireMan
09-01-2015, 11:23 AM
It prolly got hung up on the backend of Vbulletin's verification system, I had that prpblem when I made a second account back when CMs were still around, you might have a problem now that they're gone but you could try giving "[PM] Dredd" a PM.

Thanks for the useful information, i'll try that........you prick lmao

Ant venom
09-01-2015, 11:26 AM
Thanks for the useful information, i'll try that........you prick lmao

Sure thing, btw the first sentence was something I copied and pasted off of what Relic sent me as a PM when I had a problem with creating a new Forum account.