PDA

View Full Version : Why are Gree so blooming difficult

J1mcrane
09-01-2015, 04:32 AM
Since the last frontline event I have been lucky (or unlucky) enough to have been in contact with Gree technical support, and, to be honest it's like running in treacle while wearing flippers!!

The issue is a VERY simple one.......

During FL, in one battle I deployed 750 Gunners, this should of allowed me to of completed the 15/15 goal, however the server got stuck on 12/15. No issue I thought, just another Gree up, I'll contact support.
For some unknown reason Ricky cannot get it into his head that I should of completed the goal and just keeps telling me that I have received my reward for 12/15, as if I should be happy.

The last response from him stated that he is unable to issue rewards and that he will pass my feedback onto the developers but can't ensure my request will be implemented!!! ????

IT'S NOT SOMETHING I WANT IMPLIMENTING , I WANT WHAT IS OWED TO ME!!!

These guys are on another planet, how difficult is it to not be difficult!!

Shame there is no one from Gree on this forum as I doubt anything will get done, however I now feel better for venting !!!

Rolinz
09-01-2015, 07:11 AM
I wonder how many give up playing this game every WD Cycle?

Must not be enough for GREEdy to actually get some things fixed.

Jg48
09-01-2015, 09:12 AM
I bet lots give up or at least quit spending. I went from a min of 300k points to 50k for WD

Robespierre
09-01-2015, 09:56 AM
I wonder how many give up playing this game every WD Cycle?

Must not be enough for GREEdy to actually get some things fixed.

Bug fix is not in their vocabulary unfortunately. New "exciting" features are the theme...untested, shoddy, uninspired "excitement." Like a crappy addition on an aged single-wide trailer, fixing the previously botched roll-out is not in the stars.

My friend's wife is a hospice nurse...I bet she would be familiar with the "maintenance mode" going on here.

J1mcrane
09-01-2015, 11:11 AM
To read other people's posts about bad service and poor support is sometimes amusing, not at those who are on the receiving end but at how incompetent Gree seem. However when it's actually you on the receiving end its just so damn frustrating!
How difficult is it to look on a server, see how much someone spent and reward them what they used real money to obtain?

Getting stupid answers back is just rude beyond words!

Ant venom
09-01-2015, 12:14 PM
Hey it's GREE, if it doesn't involve money (IRL) or gold, expect something to take time to resolve or not even. So all you have to do is either wait, try to PM "[PM] Dredd" or simply just spam GREE's Customer Support with tickets.

J1mcrane
09-01-2015, 12:44 PM
Hey it's GREE, if it doesn't involve money (IRL) or gold, expect something to take time to resolve or not even. So all you have to do is either wait, try to PM "[PM] Dredd" or simply just spam GREE's Customer Support with tickets.

You're right, but it really shouldn't be like that!!

Awful, just awful!!

Ant venom
09-01-2015, 12:57 PM
You're right, but it really shouldn't be like that!!

Awful, just awful!!
We all have these problems once in a while. It all depends on how you handle it and how GREE handles it but it's usually a fault of the latter so you don't have to lose sleep on it.