PDA

View Full Version : Can't watch gold video on ios

psyconaz
08-31-2015, 03:47 PM
Since first day before WD Everyone in my team (ios) are not able to watch any video for gold, was wondering if it was same for everyone

Kerrey Allen
08-31-2015, 04:01 PM
I usually get a few every other day but none so far on iOS

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-31-2015, 04:19 PM
Since first day before WD Everyone in my team (ios) are not able to watch any video for gold, was wondering if it was same for everyone

This seems to be a recurring complaint, my friend.
When I have trouble getting "vids" on one device, I access it through another device on which the accounts are linked.

So, in yoru case, have you tried accessing your iOS account after having linked it to Google's account center on an Android device?

If not, try that.

It works both ways, for those times when Android "vids" are lean or missing!

psyconaz
08-31-2015, 04:33 PM
This seems to be a recurring complaint, my friend.
When I have trouble getting "vids" on one device, I access it through another device on which the accounts are linked.

So, in yoru case, have you tried accessing your iOS account after having linked it to Google's account center on an Android device?

If not, try that.

It works both ways, for those times when Android "vids" are lean or missing!

Don't have android device but thanks for the info

Bndawgs
08-31-2015, 05:15 PM
I believe they fixed the glitch

psyconaz
08-31-2015, 05:19 PM
I believe they fixed the glitch

and i believe they **** the rest lol

btw 13 days without any post, congratulation Dredd you about to break the record

Cuombajj
09-01-2015, 12:34 AM
Yup don't get any videos for quite some time now. Few weeks maybe? Droid here

ju100
09-01-2015, 02:02 AM
Yup don't get any videos for quite some time now. Few weeks maybe? Droid here

Same here, nothing on Droid for weeks...

JB5
09-01-2015, 06:04 AM
No free videos on iOS here either. Droid is working fine though.

Annihilator2
09-01-2015, 09:41 AM
I don't have videos on iOS long time already

KCjamss
09-01-2015, 09:58 PM
To fix the glitch they turned iOS videos off. Could we get a timeframe for when they will be turned back on?

ju100
09-02-2015, 02:26 AM
To fix the glitch they turned iOS videos off. Could we get a timeframe for when they will be turned back on?

Can you explain this glitch? is it iOS only or Droid too?

Thanks in advance

carl9764
09-02-2015, 03:04 AM
glitch or no glitch if gree want us to buy gold buildings then just switch the god dam videos back on at least we would get some free gold towards the buildings, or at the least get a answer from gree would be a start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same old never get a response

Yahoo
09-02-2015, 06:39 AM
Can't get free video's on ant iOS device since WD! Always get some right WD not this time, and not till now!
�� ❓ Gree did you cut iOS out ? ❓ And droid still gets them? Uneven plying field ...
❗️ if you turn favors of for part of the players, have the courage to say do ❗️ And communicate changes and errors pls ❗️

JB5
09-02-2015, 11:47 AM
The videos are Ad Colony, not Gree.

Like when Droid had the gold glitch, whoever attempted to use the glitch will be without videos longer than most. But as posted already, no one on iOS will get any until the glitch is resolved. The only reasons that I've heard where droid users aren't getting videos, is either the device/app isn't updated or you've attempted the reset glitch again. Whenever the the glitch has been attempted on droid since the fix went out, people have reported not being able to get videos for a few weeks. I don't have any proof to back it up, it's just what I've read in different chats.