PDA

View Full Version : @Sirius... EB or RB?

Vile Lynn
08-31-2015, 01:17 PM
Willie Commando a the new Raid Boss with bullets.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117924-Get-ready-for-Willy
^locked sticky

justjon
08-31-2015, 01:55 PM
With no uzis dropping, Epic Boss seems like it would make more sense. Otherwise I hope everyone is stocked up on rep to buy them with.

Captain Torgue
08-31-2015, 02:15 PM
Is Willie Commando a Raid Boss or an Epic Boss?

(I'd guess RB since Uzi's aren't dropping.)

You're expecting to get up to date information on this game from the admins?

How cute.

Vile Lynn
08-31-2015, 02:19 PM
I never expect anything, doy.

#smug

#cute

Piano30AL
08-31-2015, 05:47 PM
Is Willie Commando a Raid Boss or an Epic Boss?

(I'd guess RB since Uzi's aren't dropping.)

Probably both

spiderman
08-31-2015, 06:36 PM
Get ready for Willy
Hello Citizens of Empire City!

Starting tomorrow with the arrival of Willy Commando, the raid boss event will see some major changes! The new Raid Boss event will include a leaderboard, new health mechanics, and henchmen to make for an exciting new event for all!

For the leaderboard, please note that the ranking for ‘Highest Level Boss’ applies only to the boss: Willy Commando. The rankings for ‘Most Kills’ and ‘Most Damage’ apply to all bosses. And finally, loot is divided into multiple tiers as before, however higher ammo spend counts give a better chance to earn valuable rare loot!

With all these updates comes a ONE time change in the time of the event. Willy Commando and his henchmen will arrive in Empire City at 5:00 PM! Please be sure to use this extra time before syndicates lock to coordinate with your syndicate on how to take down this new enemy on the streets of Empire City!

Event Start: 9/1/15 5pm PST

Event End: 9/6/15 5pm PST

New Raid Boss, it appears to be mate. Happy gaming mate.

bevsxrs
08-31-2015, 06:38 PM
Yeah, noticed that. Yippee. ^

Vile Lynn
08-31-2015, 06:50 PM
Ok, thanks Dredd... locking the sticky (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117924-Get-ready-for-Willy)is weird. (why do you GREEbes keep doing that? You know we'll post questions and start a dozen threads about it.)

bevsxrs
08-31-2015, 06:59 PM
Ok, thanks Dredd... locking the sticky (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117924-Get-ready-for-Willy)is weird. (why do you GREEbes keep doing that? You know we'll post questions and start a dozen threads about it.)

Yes, will be many!

Mila Relyt
08-31-2015, 07:27 PM
Syndicates locked for raid boss?

jodum1
08-31-2015, 07:59 PM

Please tell me they aren't about to ruin RB irrevocably! That informational post makes no sense at all. All I get from it is it's a $$ grab. These "fun" changes never are.

Evan1000
08-31-2015, 08:10 PM
This new RB sounds awesome. Can't wait

Evan1000
08-31-2015, 08:12 PM

Hmm. This is actually great question, because now syndicates will be competing with each other damage wise. Jumpers will mess that up.

bevsxrs
08-31-2015, 08:19 PM
Hmm. This is actually great question, because now syndicates will be competing with each other damage wise. Jumpers will mess that up.

It does say they will be locked. Should be interesting results to see.

UnabatedDeath
08-31-2015, 09:16 PM
How about some uzis...lol

TxTireMan
08-31-2015, 09:19 PM
It does say they will be locked. Should be interesting results to see.

Should've been locked ages ago IMO Not exactly a great team effort when 500+ ppl helped you finish....

TxTireMan
08-31-2015, 09:20 PM
This new RB sounds awesome. Can't wait

Are you high? You must be high.....he's high

bevsxrs
08-31-2015, 09:34 PM
Should've been locked ages ago IMO Not exactly a great team effort when 500+ ppl helped you finish....

Have never needed help and have never been a syndicate jumper.

Foty
08-31-2015, 09:49 PM
Now almost all syns won't finish rb. Just another way for greedy to worm money out of players. They won't get mine.

HavingFun
08-31-2015, 10:06 PM
I'm just glad I already have 500 henchmen. Time for others to stock up before event starts. Also loving the start time.

VDB
09-01-2015, 12:33 AM
Is it a good idea to buy more henchmen? What about my accomplices?

Apart from the 6,000 gold that we're each expected to buy and burn to finish, I'm wondering what time this new and improved RB starts: Is it 5pm PST which doesn't apply right now and thus means 6pm PDT on 1 sep 2015? Or is it perhaps 5pm PDT and did the off-shored intern who has no clue about timezones and daylight saving time make the usual mistake?

The anxiety is killing!

sister morphine
09-01-2015, 05:48 AM
Apart from the 6,000 gold that we're each expected to buy and burn to finish...
Lol, Mr Tanaka will have to use some other sucker's money to put his kids through college, cos he's not getting mine. ;)

Winnson
09-01-2015, 07:52 AM
So this uses bullets instead of Uzis? Like from our stamina?

Don't worry, that's just a rhetorical question. I've been around long enough to understand that there will be no answers to anything forthcoming.

Heck, the person that made that post probably locked it because they don't even know what is going on.

I guess I'll find out some time tonight or tomorrow depending on when it starts. Whatever.

Vile Lynn
09-01-2015, 08:02 AM
So this uses bullets instead of Uzis? Like from our stamina?

Don't worry, that's just a rhetorical question. I've been around long enough to understand that there will be no answers to anything forthcoming.

Heck, the person that made that post probably locked it because they don't even know what is going on.

I guess I'll find out some time tonight or tomorrow depending on when it starts. Whatever.

Well, I can tell you that stamina bullets are not the same as the bullets for Willy... just like Willy's henchmen are not the same henchmen that can be bought in the store with gold for mafia members. Cha, so exciting!

Red BD
09-01-2015, 03:14 PM
Oddly or not, another Gree product began a Raid Boss just minutes (?) ago with an "orb drop of maybe 2 hours proceeding it (What can I say? I've had a really boring day).
Maybe some LTQ thing (or SLTQ?) will start at 7 Eastern?????

VDB
09-02-2015, 03:07 AM
SLTQs promote teamwork, not individual spending. Hence they are axed.

Try buying more henchmen! That will improve your happiness.