PDA

View Full Version : Sacred boost buildings

Maverick0073
08-31-2015, 10:58 AM
Since when boost buildings become hospitals and schools . They are military targets and should be treated as such.
Here is the scenario. You face a faction where 90% of your faction has no target , so you have those that can seek out players on the list and drop the boosts to allow your faction to get points.
Must they all just hit the cc???
Ever since I started playing 4 years ago this was common practice . Now I see so much whining and *****ing it's like I am playing with 10 year olds

I am totally against taking random boosts to prevent players from attacking . Most times just taking the def boosts work .

Ozymandias
08-31-2015, 11:22 AM
Since when boost buildings become hospitals and schools . They are military targets and should be treated as such.
Here is the scenario. You face a faction where 90% of your faction has no target , so you have those that can seek out players on the list and drop the boosts to allow your faction to get points.
Must they all just hit the cc???
Ever since I started playing 4 years ago this was common practice . Now I see so much whining and *****ing it's like I am playing with 10 year olds

I am totally against taking random boosts to prevent players from attacking . Most times just taking the def boosts work .

I think taking them out has only recently become important again, as defence boosts have been given in preference to attack boosts for a while, and the gauss cannons now they work give defences a massive boost, so that most people are much weaker in attack relative to defence.

Absolutely, taking them out during a battle is acceptable. Otherwise would would be the point of them being attackable?

+1 on stop whining

HGF69
08-31-2015, 01:00 PM
People get so pissy about it don't they.
No rules in war. Make your own.
If they can't deal with it they shouldn't be playing.
Gotta laugh at the crybabys

Brown Out
08-31-2015, 01:58 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?95772-Your-views-on-taking-out-boost-building&highlight=Boost+buildings

HellRaizer
08-31-2015, 03:27 PM
During wd time I used to do it a lot.. If we found a good target during a war we would hunt them down in the targets list..

Even if they were online it would take a good few mins to repair as they had to log off and on

Col Mustard
09-01-2015, 08:14 PM
Too many top teams crying like babies, boosts are fair game, it's part of the game, just like money buildings. You can't make an "unwritten" rule that boosts are not allowed during wde. Its a strategy, the gold spenders already get enough advantage to male the game non strategic, taking boosts is a fair way to create a target. Anyone that complains needs to get real and grow up. And maybe buy a boat to sail away in you tears

WBS
09-02-2015, 12:57 PM
Players have been whining about taking out boosts since the game started. Bunch of whining is how I see it. It's part of the game so learn to deal with it. There any be that many that still raid anyways. I rarely get raided anymore. I guess maybe because my IPH is a measly 430 million but I used to get raided all the time compared to maybe 2 a week.

Laurence1
09-02-2015, 03:36 PM
It's a game it's a valid target take them out if you wish. Don't know of any army in history that has not taken out defensive or offensive targets (in this case boosts). End of story.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-02-2015, 03:39 PM
Someone (no need to name and shame) who still plays this game once told me that when his or her boostesses were taken out it made him or her feel NAKED.

Yeah, that's how I felt when he or she told me.

I use the feminine and the masculine pronoun to protect the identity of the person who once made the revelation to me.

Speed ump
09-02-2015, 04:30 PM
Is this the they person again dew? As in you? Boosts have always been a valid target, it's hit an orange arrow above it like all the others. Dew would know it well, as I used to make sure he had no orange arrows messing up his base, for months on end. I don't pay attention any more if someone attacks me or not, if my boosts are up or down. That part of the game is plain boring to me, and I can hit anyone I want even with boosts down, so who cares. I have heard the word honor mentioned about boosts. Anyone who complains is a cry baby, and if you want or can take my boosts, please feel free to.

Danger Mouse
09-02-2015, 05:03 PM
Is this the they person again dew? As in you? Boosts have always been a valid target, it's hit an orange arrow above it like all the others. Dew would know it well, as I used to make sure he had no orange arrows messing up his base, for months on end. I don't pay attention any more if someone attacks me or not, if my boosts are up or down. That part of the game is plain boring to me, and I can hit anyone I want even with boosts down, so who cares. I have heard the word honor mentioned about boosts. Anyone who complains is a cry baby, and if you want or can take my boosts, please feel free to.

Somebody call for an ambulance! I agree with speedie!

If you can hit it, hit it.

If you can't handle it getting hit, beef up or move on.

East Coast Bias
09-04-2015, 06:51 PM
As ridiculous as this seems, some people do go nuts over boosts. I was once trading bps with a player, let's refer to him as "XXX Puppy" and he plays top three. He went totally ballistic when I hit his boosts, odd to me as some days he said I could take the entire base down as he was going to sleep. I thought it was the same scenario the next day and then I mean it felt like the atomic bomb. Could never understand how a nice guy goes to lunatic over a misunderstanding. Maybe he was staying up late that night so he lost a raid due to his boosts being down. But again, you log back in, repair and all is good. But I'm talking jeckel and hyde. Rather than a simple, hey bud I'm still up so please leave the boosts up, I get some rant as if I had never known him. I could have gone back to level his base for days if I felt like it, but I let it go.

But to respond to the original OP, boosts are fair game. It's one of the strategies like name changing et al. If someone takes my boosts, I wldnt even bother posting something on the persons wall, I'd just go repair them.