PDA

View Full Version : Problem with a Ticket sent to support

Pidgeot
08-30-2015, 10:20 PM
Who do I talk to about that???

What happened was during epic boss, I was working on killing boss 150. Due to the game lagging I wasn't able to finish it. I had to use all my gold to compensate for the lag, as well as 60 health packs but the boss timed out. I was 1 health pack away from beating him. During the boss, a popup came up ( one I've never seen before) which caused the game to sit for about 30 second, causing me to waste a health pack.

Needless to say I wasn't able to finish due to these factors. I sent a ticket to support about this and all I got back was the same stock reply they always sent.

What I want is to be compensated for this as I would have finished the boss if not from all this other stuff. If you wont compensate me the unit I would have gotten for beating boss 150, I want back my gold and 60 health packs.

sstuutss
08-30-2015, 10:41 PM
Talk to us. Sure we might not be able to help, but we're way more interested than gree seem to be.

RealMoneyFakeGold
08-31-2015, 12:04 AM
Hey GREE, me and everyone in my Faction would have also beat EB 150 if not for the lag.

We want to be compensated as well. You can PM me and I'll let you know where to drop off our prizes.

Danger Mouse
08-31-2015, 12:45 AM
I had to use all my gold to compensate for the lag............

Hang on, I think I see the problem..........

J-manKometh96
08-31-2015, 12:58 AM
Must have been a lot of gold to have taken a full two hours to go through that plus 60 health packs.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-31-2015, 01:04 AM
I wish you luck as you pursue just recompense.

Pidgeot
08-31-2015, 09:20 AM
Must have been a lot of gold to have taken a full two hours to go through that plus 60 health packs.

I wasn't able to be around till the last 15 minutes. The boss had damage on him but due to the lag, I wasn't able to finish. It should not have taken 15 minutes to get to where I was on the boss.

Bndawgs
08-31-2015, 05:37 PM
I wasn't able to be around till the last 15 minutes. The boss had damage on him but due to the lag, I wasn't able to finish. It should not have taken 15 minutes to get to where I was on the boss.

Gree won't give you the unit, but they'll be sure to pass along your feedback to the developers.

This is an easy one, just get a refund for that gold you purchased. Unless it was unlimted free ios video gold. In that case, you're sol.

J-manKometh96
08-31-2015, 07:10 PM
I do see how lag can suck, but you had two hours. It's not their fault you wasted 1 hour, 45 minutes of it.

Jd-fors
08-31-2015, 07:47 PM
I'm curious what the pop up was?

Pidgeot
09-01-2015, 12:08 AM
I'm curious what the pop up was?

I dont even remember, It came out of nowhere. It was like it was a FAQ popup but these dont ever popup when selecting health packs.