PDA

View Full Version : Tapjoy

Evan1000
08-30-2015, 08:36 PM
Anyone else's tapjoy not paying out for them? Like at all.

I'm not talking about the usual tapjoy never paying out, this one is different. It's consistent, and 0 of the 5 tickets I've sent out, each for different offers, I have yet to get a response for.

Just wondering if this is happening for anyone else.

bevsxrs
08-30-2015, 08:43 PM

I'm not talking about the usual tapjoy never paying out, this one is different. It's consistent, and 0 of the 5 tickets I've sent out, each for different offers, I have yet to get a response for.

No issues yet, but do know of players experiencing same as you. They've sent complaints in but have received no response yet.

Dipstik
08-30-2015, 08:44 PM
You do realize that there's a record of all the times you do offers where you agree to buy something and then cancel, right? I'm not surprised.

And no... I just bought my wife flowers this week and got some gold for it. Everything went fine.

Ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg

Brendan
08-31-2015, 12:14 AM

Since I've had the update to the game, when I go to the videos for the free gold, the game often crashes. And that stupid flashing box is just annoying. I see no benefit to the update,

I suppose that's what happens when a company sacks half its staff.

Evan1000
08-31-2015, 07:18 AM
Since I've had the update to the game, when I go to the videos for the free gold, the game often crashes. And that stupid flashing box is just annoying. I see no benefit to the update,

I suppose that's what happens when a company sacks half its staff.

Hmm, I've noticed this too. But the update fixed the offers wall so I'm not complaining. Usually I get an error message whenever I try to open it up but they finally fixed it.

Evan1000
08-31-2015, 07:21 AM
You do realize that there's a record of all the times you do offers where you agree to buy something and then cancel, right? I'm not surprised.

If this were true the gold would've been revoked the second I cancel the order/free trial.

Vile Lynn
08-31-2015, 07:49 AM
If this were true the gold would've been revoked the second I cancel the order/free trial.

Have you ever had gold revoked?

Dipstik
08-31-2015, 08:51 AM
Just because they've never actually taken your gold back doesn't mean they don't have records of transactions, evan.

Vile Lynn
08-31-2015, 08:58 AM
Yeah, I'm not sure they can take the gold back once it is given.

I just got 4gold for watching 2 videos! Ha, never did that before this morning.
Popped that cherry! ;)

Dipstik
08-31-2015, 09:07 AM
Every tapjoy offer I've ever seen that requires you to buy something in exchange for gold says that if you cancel the transaction they reserve the right to revoke the in-game currency. I've often wondered what they would do if it's already spent, and evan did quite a bit more than speculate on the subject.

Max Power
08-31-2015, 11:01 AM

And no... I just bought my wife flowers this week and got some gold for it. Everything went fine.

Ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg

If only. That kind of crappy behavior should not be rewarded. All us outsiders can do is believe in karma with this stuff. That and that companies will eventually quit offering us nice things because the leaches have spoiled it for everybody.

Winnson
08-31-2015, 11:11 AM
I've been getting some pretty cool ads in Hong Kong. Way more than I've ever gotten before.

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Vile Lynn
08-31-2015, 11:23 AM
If only. That kind of crappy behavior should not be rewarded. All us outsiders can do is believe in karma with this stuff. That and that companies will eventually quit offering us nice things because the leaches have spoiled it for everybody.

Yeah Evan. :mad:

Winnson
08-31-2015, 11:29 AM
Hey man, if you're not gaming the system, you're not trying.

But Dippy is right, again. They will eventually cotton on to the fact that you're constantly gaming the system and shut you down.

Free rides over OP. Those cancelled purchases have finally caught up to you.

TxTireMan
08-31-2015, 09:02 PM
Free rides over OP. Those cancelled purchases have finally caught up to you.

This seemed to happen to me as well. After months of free offers, signing up and cancelling, it stopped rewarding me for anything. Stayed that way for a long time....then I quit playing so idk anymore.

DjSyla
09-01-2015, 04:55 AM
i dont do the offers, only the videos. however, you only get paid out for 5 videos only, even if u try again 12 hrs later and there is more videos available, u still dont recieve any more gold.