PDA

View Full Version : A dramatic paradigm shift has begun!!!

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-29-2015, 10:44 PM
In the past tappers seeking to "improve" their lot in MW merged with the top 100.
They paid DEARLY and DEEPLY for that mobility.:eek:

These days, I'm seeing a paradigm shift.
Because many tappers have quit, or moved upward, the lower tiers were sucked upwards, effectively "drafting" their way to improvement.
This has created a vacuum in the lower levels.

Lower tiered players are enjoying their upward mobility with less effort and much lower costs.:D

What does all this mean to you?

If you've been shelling out "lotsa loot" for your alleged "status", you might wanna rethink your strategy.

If you wanna "come on down" and be "sucked back up for FREE", relax more, have increased time for other pursuits, I'm sure you could find an open spot in the recently "gentrified sewers of MW"!!!

Most of these "sewer factions" (in one of which I proudly belong) have never been known to "pick your pocket", working and beating you worse than a "government mule"!!!:o

Yeah, us "sewer tappers" are a very relaxed and honest lot.

For example, our lil band of sewer tappers are sitting pretty well inside the Top 150!!!!:cool:

Big John
08-30-2015, 03:29 AM
We must be dewin more nuttin than you, we're outside top 1000, well done to you.

HellRaizer
08-30-2015, 05:54 AM
I'm t1000 with 3 wall hitters minis and one that can actually attack weak people.. Only had 3 battles :)

Speed ump
08-30-2015, 05:59 AM
Looks like mr dew is beating up his crew to spend their whole weekend instead of spending time with their families, on the game to try to suck up more and smell the fumes from those above to get more loot in a broken and meaningless game. Wonder why he feels the need to be something more than what he his by doing more to achieve more. Thought he left that to us ego maniacs up at the top. seems to be completely against his past messages, but I think we all understand what those were worth.

J-manKometh96
08-30-2015, 08:25 AM
Looks like mr dew is beating up his crew to spend their whole weekend instead of spending time with their families, on the game to try to suck up more and smell the fumes from those above to get more loot in a broken and meaningless game. Wonder why he feels the need to be something more than what he his by doing more to achieve more. Thought he left that to us ego maniacs up at the top. seems to be completely against his past messages, but I think we all understand what those were worth.

Why didn't somebody tell me it was Opposite Day?

Helios Von Elisar
08-30-2015, 09:22 AM
Your relaxed and honest lot is not so relaxed or someone is not so honest. We've been hitting it every chance we can and we are 165. Our faction of 60 is full and we only have a few on vacation. No gold spenders, just a dedicated group. If you're in our nieghborhood we probably battled.

HellRaizer
08-30-2015, 10:57 AM
Maybe the wizard has returned

Speed ump
08-30-2015, 11:13 AM
I think you've got it hell.

WBS
08-30-2015, 12:09 PM
You don't need to much anymore to place high. We made top 200 last WD with 30 semi actives. Nothing compared to the days we had to be fully active to make 250. Spend nothing, participate a little bit and call it a weekend of WD;)

AHH
08-30-2015, 12:27 PM
Shouldn't this thread be in the recruitment section?

Normally agree w/ Dew, but also need to call it as I see it.....this seems like a thread to help his band of merry tappers....

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-30-2015, 12:29 PM
I'm sure everyone that's been around awhile remembers those once weak, older accounts?
You can say anything you wish.
You can think anything you wish.
My point remains, its no longer necessary to drop $500 to $1,000 in ONE WD event per player to DEW well.
You can choose to drop nothing, drop ten or fifteen bucks per every other tapper, and you'll end up DEWING okay.
With that said, we're sitting just where we wanna be with only six fake battles.
People have chosen to DEW a few more, but those were probably done outta boredom, or just to DEW sumpin whacky.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-30-2015, 01:18 PM
Shouldn't this thread be in the recruitment section?

Normally agree w/ Dew, but also need to call it as I see it.....this seems like a thread to help his band of merry tappers....

Trust me, we don't need anymore people.
We don't recruit, because we DEW well with the people we have.
I'm a firm believer in LESS BEING MORE.
Fact of the matter is, most of my faction is comprised of my test devices.
This WD I booted two of them, and gave away two older Android devices to a local charity's thrift store.
By next WD, I will boot more of my accounts, until there are no longer any left.
All I'm suggesting is that you no longer need to DEW and give so much to receive MORE!

AHH
08-30-2015, 01:53 PM
Trust me, we don't need anymore people.
We don't recruit, because we DEW well with the people we have.
I'm a firm believer in LESS BEING MORE.
Fact of the matter is, most of my faction is comprised of my test devices.
This WD I booted two of them, and gave away two older Android devices to a local charity's thrift store.
By next WD, I will boot more of my accounts, until there are no longer any left.
All I'm suggesting is that you no longer need to DEW and give so much to receive MORE!

Do account bots get unemployment when you boot them, or do you just deploy them somewhere else. Hopefully, you keep the employed. I would hate for my taxes to support your tappers, as they dew know how to work around the clock.

crazeejay
08-30-2015, 06:46 PM
I think clump is bitter that this post is not about him..lol

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-30-2015, 07:40 PM
Do account bots get unemployment when you boot them, or do you just deploy them somewhere else. Hopefully, you keep the employed. I would hate for my taxes to support your tappers, as they dew know how to work around the clock.Bots? I'm UNQUALIFIED to answer any BOT questions.

Speed ump
08-30-2015, 08:34 PM
That's strange, not long ago you seemed to be an expert on them. Crazy, I see you had to get your name in the lights

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-31-2015, 01:01 AM
That's strange, not long ago you seemed to be an expert on them. Crazy, I see you had to get your name in the lightsLOL, whatever you wanna say boss, say it. Lots of stones, toss 'em. Regardless, the paradigm has shifted, and I'm reaping some very sweet fruits, and extremely nutritious vegetables.