PDA

View Full Version : Who's running for the volunteer mod position?

I Love Money
08-29-2015, 04:49 PM
This info is needed for the purpose of debates and polls. Red REALLY can't wait any longer.

Captain Torgue
08-29-2015, 06:57 PM
I got my acknowledgement e-mail from Gree today!

Woohoo!

Dipstik
08-29-2015, 07:02 PM
Guess that means no one else is interested and they're desperate.

Red BD
08-29-2015, 07:59 PM
I got my acknowledgement e-mail from Gree today!

Woohoo!

You got acknowledged???? Did you Ms Vile? This is an outrage! OneShot I presume!

TxTireMan
08-29-2015, 09:24 PM
Got my email today as well lmao

HavingFun
08-29-2015, 10:49 PM
I'm voting for TheJess in hopes that one day I to can be a "Real Player"

Winnson
08-30-2015, 03:38 AM
I would not be an Internet message board moderator for all the tea in China.

What is their purpose exactly?

I Love Money
08-30-2015, 08:06 AM

To be a puppet of the corporation.

Brendan
08-30-2015, 11:30 AM

Working for the man, for a measly 240 gold bars. Basically prostituting yourself for a global corporation that sacks half its workforce and throws them penniless onto the street.

TMI
08-30-2015, 11:40 AM
I plan on moving off topic topics to off topic.

:D

Evan1000
08-30-2015, 02:12 PM
Or, if a mod actually does their job, they can work with the forum admins who actually work for GREE and help bring more info to the players.. which is what a forum is supposed to be for

Captain Torgue
08-30-2015, 02:31 PM
Or, if a mod actually does their job, they can work with the forum admins who actually work for GREE and help bring more info to the players.. which is what a forum is supposed to be for

Do you even lift?

TMI
08-30-2015, 03:03 PM
I applied, but I didn't get an email :(

Red BD
08-30-2015, 04:26 PM
I applied, but I didn't get an email :(

Me too. You think Disney and Gree are secretly at war over us??????

bevsxrs
08-30-2015, 04:28 PM
Hopefully they will administer a new moderator that isn't juvenile and that will work with forum members to make this forum more productive and fun socially.

Captain Torgue
08-30-2015, 05:18 PM
hopefully they will administer a new moderator that isn't juvenile and that will work with forum members to make this forum more productive and fun socially.

boring!!!!!!

Dipstik
08-30-2015, 06:04 PM
I just hope they pick someone who realizes it doesn't mean we owe them respect.

Captain Torgue
08-30-2015, 09:42 PM
I just hope they pick someone who realizes it doesn't mean we owe them respect.

Respect my authoritah!!!!

Vile Lynn
08-31-2015, 06:23 AM
You got acknowledged???? Did you Ms Vile?

I got a PM confirmation that I applied, not an email.

Are applicants supposed to get an email, too?

bevsxrs
08-31-2015, 07:53 AM
I respect everyone until they disrespect me.

Vile Lynn
08-31-2015, 08:56 AM

Funzio/GREE has always wanted the players to figure things out. The former CMT couldn't (or wouldn't) post reliable info when they worked at GREE. I doubt we'll get more info with new player mods. Lower expectations.

GREE is always watching the forums. The problem is once we figure something out or post about good things, from M4s to Demon Farming, GREE nerfs it.

Red BD
08-31-2015, 09:51 AM
I got a PM confirmation that I applied, not an email.

Are applicants supposed to get an email, too?

I got zip.

Vile Lynn
08-31-2015, 09:58 AM
Apply again, Red... couldn't hurt.

Winnson
08-31-2015, 11:14 AM

Hopefully they will administer a new moderator that isn't juvenile and that will work with forum members to make this forum more productive and fun socially.

These are very vague answers. How does a player mod actually DO either of those things?

Protip: they don't.

Winnson
08-31-2015, 11:16 AM
They get a bit more power on an internet message board and then sooner or later they start swinging it around like a baseball bat.

Very rarely, a forum gets to watch one have a complete meltdown, go totally rogue, and try to ruin everything.

Why? Why do we need that?

Captain Torgue
08-31-2015, 02:06 PM
They get a bit more power on an internet message board and then sooner or later they start swinging it around like a baseball bat.

Very rarely, a forum gets to watch one have a complete meltdown, go totally rogue, and try to ruin everything.

Why? Why do we need that?

Entertainment value.

Plus the said moderator was a member of SAS. What do you expect?

Dipstik
08-31-2015, 02:10 PM
Just out of curiosity, was he in SAS before he became a mod?

Vile Lynn
08-31-2015, 02:15 PM
Entertainment value.

Plus the said moderator was a member of SAS. What do you expect?

Was or is?
I wouldn't expect any other syn to want him.

I'm kinda surprised GREE didn't ban him from the game, too... but, he still buys gold so let him fund some salaries.

Speaking of *cough*cough* SAS... What's the deal with changing the syn names for LB events? Does SAS really think they are fooling us? :rolleyes: It's not clever or strategic, so what's the point?
(this isn't worth it's own thread)

Captain Torgue
08-31-2015, 02:23 PM
Was or is?
I wouldn't expect any other syn to want him.

I'm kinda surprised GREE didn't ban him from the game, too... but, he still buys gold so let him fund some salaries.

Speaking of *cough*cough* SAS... What's the deal with changing the syn names for LB events? Does SAS really think they are fooling us? :rolleyes: It's not clever or strategic, so what's the point?
(this isn't worth it's own thread)

SAS is the only syndicate that will have him. They recruit anyone that buys gold.

Other syndicates have morals.

Evan1000
08-31-2015, 08:03 PM
These are very vague answers. How does a player mod actually DO either of those things?

Protip: they don't.

They don't because they don't try. I feel like if a mod actually cared enough to try and get more info to the players he could do so easy.

I mean, he's only in a chat full of GREE employees that can get info straight from the developers. And it's not like it's those employee's jobs to pass along our player feedback and mods can talk to them directly without having to pm them on the forum or start a thread just for it to be trolled and ignored.

Perfect example: bolt

So um, yeah, I kind of did want to become a mod. I've actually wanted to be one for a while. I pm'd bolt about it but he turned me down. He said to ask again after a month or so but then he got fired.