PDA

View Full Version : Can you fix the server error sync issue

Vegaman
08-28-2015, 06:34 AM
Rather than keep giving me x10 health packs 2/3 times a week for the past 6+ months, due to lost progress on events due to the 'server sync error' ... Can't you guys just find the time to fix it.

Its getting boring now writing the same emails with the same replies coming back about update in next issue upload.

Thanks x

Vile Lynn
08-28-2015, 06:49 AM
Rather than keep giving me x10 health packs 2/3 times a week for the past 6+ months, due to lost progress on events due to the 'server sync error' ... Can't you guys just find the time to fix it.

Its getting boring now writing the same emails with the same replies coming back about update in next issue upload.

Thanks x

Well... aren't you special!
(nothing against you, Vegaman. This is directed toward GREE, not you.)

Where are MY x10 health packs 2/3 times a week for the past 6+ months?

Edit: Yes, I've had the same problem, still having sync problems, but didn't think to send in a ticket until now.

good gawd noooo
08-28-2015, 06:00 PM
Well... aren't you special!
(nothing against you, Vegaman. This is directed toward GREE, not you.)

Where are MY x10 health packs 2/3 times a week for the past 6+ months?

Edit: Yes, I've had the same problem, still having sync problems, but didn't think to send in a ticket until now.

nothing against either one of you but.... where are my x10 health packs 2 or 3 times a week.. not for same issue but for having to deal with all the other glitches errors server connection lag and other features that come included with this game???.. matter of fact where is EVERY single players regen packs as a simple ty from gree for dealing with them this long

psyconaz
08-28-2015, 06:22 PM
i got a good fix for that 100% work, don't buy anything :)

Annihilator2
08-29-2015, 11:03 AM
I have another solution: uninstall the game and all MW bugs and problems will not impact on you.

WBS
08-29-2015, 08:21 PM
I have another solution: uninstall the game and all MW bugs and problems will not impact on you.

It's getting mighty close to that point.

Agent Orange
09-01-2015, 06:42 AM

Does seem to be the only viable solution these days.

Btw the server sync rip off is still happening. I'm starting to wonder if this was some sort of failed attempt at blocking those using scripts to auto tap..... Hint it didn't work....

For those of us who manually tap fast, try slowing down (yes that sucks) but tapping and waiting for the server to register the hit seems to work slightly more reliably then tapping like mad then waiting for the server to catch up and then not count the kill.