PDA

View Full Version : Next Update

Big John
08-26-2015, 02:27 PM
Must be due soon, expecting new exciting features.

J-manKometh96
08-26-2015, 02:53 PM
I think the next update is to turn off the servers.

psyconaz
08-26-2015, 03:59 PM
yup must be soon the cc update was yesterday and they changed some things, so i expect same update in mw

there is what they changed in cc

Battle for Empire city- Protect your headquaters from invading syndicates during battle for empire city with new and improved hideout tier. Each tier will be built using a unique resource, and alll hideouts will be assigned to battles based on the highest health value. The best offense is a good defense!

Raid boss- introducing the revamped Raid Boss Event: Using your new revolver, you must annihilate the Raid Boss and his lackeys in a deadly shootout. Compete on the new Raid Boss leaderboard for epic Prizes!

Street Assault (frontline)- Hostpots in Street Assault will now appear randomly throughout the match allowing syndicates to earn bonus points for keeping it under control when the timer runs out.

Scratchers Update- We are bringing back scratchers in a big way! Prizes are optimized and there will be brand new premium scratcher found in store.

Pidgeot
08-26-2015, 04:08 PM
It seems to used my idea for different scratchers. I have CC and made the update but I dont see them in the store so I just hope they didn't mess them up.

Agent Orange
08-27-2015, 06:21 AM
Any issues with the CC update locking out more older IOS devices such as the iPhone 4.

Vile Lynn
08-27-2015, 06:32 AM
Any issues with the CC update locking out more older IOS devices such as the iPhone 4.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117855-New-update

So far no issues, like lockout, have been posted.

Agent Orange
08-27-2015, 01:31 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117855-New-update

So far no issues, like lockout, have been posted.

Thanks, this is encouraging.

Sirius
09-02-2015, 03:39 PM
I don't have a concrete eta for you guys but if i get something thats more set in stone, then I will see if we can get a heads up to you all.

HGF69
09-03-2015, 04:05 AM
I don't have a concrete eta for you guys but if i get something thats more set in stone, then I will see if we can get a heads up to you all.

That would be appreciated

A Fresh Start
09-03-2015, 05:54 AM
So you guys are worried about new and exciting features? How about Gree fixes everything wrong with the game before they introduce new crap

J-manKometh96
09-03-2015, 06:08 AM
So you guys are worried about new and exciting features? How about Gree fixes everything wrong with the game before they introduce new crap

Well, that would be both new and exciting lol.

sstuutss
09-03-2015, 06:29 AM
Scratchers Update- We are bringing back scratchers in a big way! Prizes are optimized and there will be brand new premium scratcher found in store.

Wow, just wow

Vile Lynn
09-03-2015, 06:54 AM

Wow, just wow
no more wow... Closed CC sticky link> Scratchers cancelled for now. (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117976-Scratcher-Graphical-Errors)

You must be new... Welcome to the forums! ;)
haha, JK, but you know GREEbes only fix things that are not broken.

The Pharoah
09-06-2015, 07:10 AM
GREEbes only fix things that are not broken.

In the words of Tim Allen: "If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is." :rolleyes: