PDA

View Full Version : Fba, dk

nicktran111467
08-24-2015, 05:20 PM
I keep hearing that dk is such a strong, huge, biggest alliance
My question is: if that is the case, why bother to dress fba at all?
Isn't that like saying:" sorry, we are so weeeeak, we could not beat u at all.
Maybe next time, in the meantime, let me show u my weak armors; because my "strong" armors are worthless against yours. I am such a coward and I am sooooooo proud of it".

Marco_
08-25-2015, 12:53 AM
"matched up stripping": weaker armors == less hits to take down == more gems per hour
"defensive stripping": points denying is one of the few strategic things to do in battles; if defensive stripping is better/easier at that than rotating strong armors all hour long, then that's the way to go...

It's up to Gree to block strategies if they see them as bad for the game.

(in my retirement guild I always hope the opposing GM is AFK, so I can more easily farm milestone points; other than maybe your own pride, there's zero incentive to ever fight a close, hard battle, since that will just be lost points.)

roookey1
08-25-2015, 09:56 AM
But even if the GM wears only bronze armor, it's possible to get 555 points or maybe even more. Not a very good defense against being AFK...

That's one of the most tiresome aspects of these endless and rigged wars - if the GM has to sleep or work, the rest of the guild almost doesn't face a chance to win.

nicktran111467
08-25-2015, 07:29 PM
But even if the GM wears only bronze armor, it's possible to get 555 points or maybe even more. Not a very good defense against being AFK...

I don't think it is possible anymore with the new update

Scabs
08-27-2015, 07:10 AM
FB stripping is the most cowardly thing a GM can do in this game. It's basically just admitting that you are a weakling and have crappy armors. I've been very vocal within my alliance about this garbage strategy, but there are people who still choose to wuss out and put on FB. Well, that's one of the many things about this game that rubs me the wrong way and one of the many contributing factors for me quitting the game very soon.

Ant venom
08-27-2015, 07:48 AM
I keep hearing that dk is such a strong, huge, biggest alliance
My question is: if that is the case, why bother to dress fba at all?
Isn't that like saying:" sorry, we are so weeeeak, we could not beat u at all.
Maybe next time, in the meantime, let me show u my weak armors; because my "strong" armors are worthless against yours. I am such a coward and I am sooooooo proud of it".

Of course you're saying this being part of 3D Alliance being against DK Empire and all but it's not like 3D Alliance doesn't do this.

Sent
08-27-2015, 07:37 PM
It is a really annoying tactic but it depends who it's being done against. If a GM is going to sleep does it or if all the hc's and higher do it, I think that's just dumb and they're probably just bad at the game. If a guild from alliance A matches a guild from alliance B, and guild B is fighting for #1 or #3 spot, I could understand guild A having everyone strip to one fba.

Mike WDragon
08-28-2015, 06:23 AM
It is a really annoying tactic but it depends who it's being done against. If a GM is going to sleep does it or if all the hc's and higher do it, I think that's just dumb and they're probably just bad at the game. If a guild from alliance A matches a guild from alliance B, and guild B is fighting for #1 or #3 spot, I could understand guild A having everyone strip to one fba.

I agree. I hate the 1 FBA as well but in terms of strategy to deny points to opposing guild, it's very effective

nicktran111467
08-28-2015, 09:33 AM
Of course you're saying this being part of 3D Alliance being against DK Empire and all but it's not like 3D Alliance doesn't do this.

nope. bmg is no longer a part of 3D. we are indy. and this is my personal opinion.

Marco_
08-28-2015, 10:11 AM
"the game" is having more points than others after those 72(?) hours so denying points as much as possible from any guild that could potentially be a contender for your (or an allied guild's) rank at the end is just logical. Blame Gree's crappy war mechanics for making such an odd move the optimal thing to do...

Ant venom
08-28-2015, 10:51 AM
nope. bmg is no longer a part of 3D. we are indy. and this is my personal opinion.

So why was it directed at DK Empire when there are so many other alliances (not an Empire like DK Empire) you could've directed this at like the 3D Alliance or kept this general like "some Alliances" or "other Alliances" but instead this was against the DK Empire? There were hints of jealousy in the first sentence of the very first post (that you posted) so this was clearly biased against the DK Empire.

Sent
08-28-2015, 05:10 PM
"the game" is having more points than others after those 72(?) hours so denying points as much as possible from any guild that could potentially be a contender for your (or an allied guild's) rank at the end is just logical. Blame Gree's crappy war mechanics for making such an odd move the optimal thing to do...

Just annoying when my guild does a casual run and we face these types of people.

nicktran111467
09-01-2015, 05:48 AM
So why was it directed at DK Empire when there are so many other alliances (not an Empire like DK Empire) you could've directed this at like the 3D Alliance or kept this general like "some Alliances" or "other Alliances" but instead this was against the DK Empire? There were hints of jealousy in the first sentence of the very first post (that you posted) so this was clearly biased against the DK Empire.

Not being jealous. Just stated my own opinion. I don't know about other allianced doing it, but dk/emp guilds do this practice the most, again, based on my experience.

nicktran111467
09-01-2015, 05:53 AM

And.. If u think it is OK or acceptable to do it, then why get upset? Everyone has their own opinion, some are OK with it, I am not. No matter what the justification is, it is cowardy in my book.

Ant venom
09-01-2015, 06:27 AM
Not being jealous. Just stated my own opinion. I don't know about other allianced doing it, but dk/emp guilds do this practice the most, again, based on my experience.

Like 3D doesn't do this, bunch of hypocrites. I'm pretty sure 3D does it more in Wars just because they couldn't get t1 and are butthurt. Since you've been with 3D for a decent amount of time, you should know of them using this cheap tactic and aren't the oh-so-good Alliance that you know of but are full of deceit, cheating and uses cheap tactics and ways to try and beat DK Empire (like sending a former DK GC who joined 3D to Death Knights and then getting promoted to GC before a War in DK and essentially kicking everybody out when the GM wasn't on which essentially led 3D to win and brag about a t1 that wasn't even legitimate).

Kangaroeland
09-01-2015, 07:53 AM
None of that is even remotely correct, but pretty good trolling effort. Almost baited me into a serious reply.

I dont feel the need to tell you were youre wrong, and wont lower myself to slandering other peoples alliances or families on a public forum.

Ant venom
09-01-2015, 08:09 AM
None of that is even remotely correct, but pretty good trolling effort. Almost baited me into a serious reply.

I dont feel the need to tell you were youre wrong, and wont lower myself to slandering other peoples alliances or families on a public forum.
You're 3D right? Of course you would be defending your 'Alliance' of their faults. If you go and PM the DK GM or even anyone from the DK Empire holding a leadership position you would know that you were the wrong one. The only thing you tell ppl is they are trolls and make up excuses to not face something because you know you can't do anything about it or you can't defend it, well guess what you're the troll always bit*ching what others say since everything has to go your way. If you were so great you wouldn't be just playing a phone game and proclaiming yourself as the best.

Sent
09-01-2015, 01:00 PM
Like 3D doesn't do this, bunch of hypocrites. I'm pretty sure 3D does it more in Wars just because they couldn't get t1 and are butthurt. Since you've been with 3D for a decent amount of time, you should know of them using this cheap tactic and aren't the oh-so-good Alliance that you know of but are full of deceit, cheating and uses cheap tactics and ways to try and beat DK Empire (like sending a former DK GC who joined 3D to Death Knights and then getting promoted to GC before a War in DK and essentially kicking everybody out when the GM wasn't on which essentially led 3D to win and brag about a t1 that wasn't even legitimate).

I thought BMG won that war, and aren't they "independent?" Or maybe they were gypsy or something back then but I'm pretty sure they weren't 3d back then.

Anyways, from my experience, I've faced two guilds that had basically everyone hc+ (maybe comms too, idk) stripped to a fusion boost. One guild was emp, one wasn't (3d/gypsy). I've faced a lot more guilds where the gm has stripped to one fusion boost after getting farmed (or just being in a fba from the start). I haven't really paid attention to which alliances have done it but all alliances do it. No alliance has had more guilds than another do it, imo. Although, it typically happens when you face an opposing alliance, not your own, which is probably why OP is so biased towards emp.

Ant venom
09-01-2015, 01:20 PM
I thought BMG won that war, and aren't they "independent?" Or maybe they were gypsy or something back then but I'm pretty sure they weren't 3d back then.

Anyways, from my experience, I've faced two guilds that had basically everyone hc+ (maybe comms too, idk) stripped to a fusion boost. One guild was emp, one wasn't (3d/gypsy). I've faced a lot more guilds where the gm has stripped to one fusion boost after getting farmed (or just being in a fba from the start). I haven't really paid attention to which alliances have done it but all alliances do it. No alliance has had more guilds than another do it, imo. Although, it typically happens when you face an opposing alliance, not your own, which is probably why OP is so biased towards emp.
Not EMP but DK Empire, btw DK Empire isn't an Alliance but an Empire unlike 3D Alliance which is much smaller. BMG has been part of Gypsy for at least 8 months now and Gypsy used to be with 3D Alliance until well maybe a month ago. Point is that t1 fi ish by BMG in that War was due to use of a cheap tactic by sending a 3D Alliance member, who was formerly a Death Knights GC (or GS), to Death Knights who was then promoted to GC (because he was a former member of the Death Knights Guild leadership) then kicking all the members out before the War when the GM wasn't on (knowing that as GC only the GM can kick you and also knowing that DK Empire wouldn't do such things to 3D Alliance as DK Empire plays more fair amd can do better than 3D Alliance without ever even having to use cheap and deceitful tactics) so that DK couldn't go for t1 and thus allowing a 3D Alliance Guild (BMG?) to win the War with t1 which does make 3D Alliance the more treacherous Alliance and therefore doesn't give the right for Nicktran and the thread to be biased against DK Empire as Kanga would always talk about 3D Alliance Guilds in the Recruitment Thread as being so great and whatbit but forgetting to add via deceit, cheating and cheap methods/ways.

Ant venom
09-01-2015, 01:22 PM
And no BMG isn't independent anymore, it's a lie too like the many that they have told (to new members and members).

Sent
09-01-2015, 06:01 PM
But in that war there were two guilds going for rank 1, BMG and BBT. Afaik, BBT was taken over by 3d people then and BMG was gypsy or w/e. Why would both of them go for rank 1 if they were both 3d or w/e?

Ant venom
09-01-2015, 06:15 PM
But in that war there were two guilds going for rank 1, BMG and BBT. Afaik, BBT was taken over by 3d people then and BMG was gypsy or w/e. Why would both of them go for rank 1 if they were both 3d or w/e?

BBT has always been a DK Empire Guild, in fact it's the first sub-guild of the DK Empire and the second ever guild of the DK Empire. BBT was created as an academy for Death Knights. Read this recruitment post for proof here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?69520-Death-Knights-A-Competitive-Guild

Ant venom
09-01-2015, 06:20 PM

I'm talking about a War where 3D sent someone to kick everyone from Death Knights (the Guild) before the War thus winning t1 prolly not what you're talking about.

Sent
09-01-2015, 06:39 PM
I'm talking about a War where 3D sent someone to kick everyone from Death Knights (the Guild) before the War thus winning t1 prolly not what you're talking about.

Yes, I remember that war, unless we're talking about two different wars. I'm talking about the Bonesaw war. Someone kicked out most of the members from DK (I feel like the guy was an hc, not gc. I don't think hc's got kicked). BBT was part of emp prior to this war but some time around this war 3d got ahold of it (someone got gm and left emp or w/e). After the war started and DK was half full, BBT went for #1 (all 3d people) and BMG also went for #1. BMG got #1 with a final score of 78m or 79m or so. BBT was behind them by a few mil. EMP got control of BBT some time after the war.

At least that's how I remember everything happening.

Ant venom
09-01-2015, 06:59 PM
Yes, I remember that war, unless we're talking about two different wars. I'm talking about the Bonesaw war. Someone kicked out most of the members from DK (I feel like the guy was an hc, not gc. I don't think hc's got kicked). BBT was part of emp prior to this war but some time around this war 3d got ahold of it (someone got gm and left emp or w/e). After the war started and DK was half full, BBT went for #1 (all 3d people) and BMG also went for #1. BMG got #1 with a final score of 78m or 79m or so. BBT was behind them by a few mil. EMP got control of BBT some time after the war.

At least that's how I remember everything happening.
We're prolly talking about the same Wars. 3D Alliance corrupted BBT and EMP has been part of DK for some time now and BBT is a DK Guild, not EMP (you could say EMP since you get "EMP" as a title not something required in front of your name when you go on a top run with a Guild from DK Empire [i.e. T50, T25, T10, T3, T1]) not and never 3D Alliance (officially).

Marco_
09-02-2015, 03:22 PM
BBT has always been a DK Empire Guild, in fact it's the first sub-guild of the DK Empire and the second ever guild of the DK Empire. BBT was created as an academy for Death Knights. Read this recruitment post for proof here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?69520-Death-Knights-A-Competitive-Guild
Nah, BBT was the first guild that DK gobbled up. Back then it annoyed me a bit that Majestic did grind 3 1/2 guilds from level 1, but DK just added (nearly) maxed out guilds where others had done the grinding for them...

nicktran111467
09-02-2015, 05:55 PM
Lol. I was not part of bmg back then. I did not even know about knd. So everything u said was new to me.
And it was about something else all together. It has nothing to do with my original post.
I do not lie. Bmg is Indy right now. Unless u know something that I don't.
We do participate in Indy and 3D runs if they invite us, but right now we are not a part of 3D.

Ant venom
09-02-2015, 06:43 PM
Nah, BBT was the first guild that DK gobbled up. Back then it annoyed me a bit that Majestic did grind 3 1/2 guilds from level 1, but DK just added (nearly) maxed out guilds where others had done the grinding for them...
DK and Majestic used to be in a sort of Alliance where they would take turns taking t1 until DK found out that Majestic had members who started to scam accounts and so the Alliance (or Agreement) was broken.

nicktran111467
09-02-2015, 07:00 PM
DK and Majestic used to be in a sort of Alliance where they would take turns taking t1 until DK found out that Majestic had members who started to scam accounts and so the Alliance (or Agreement) was broken.

I was told otherwise, that dk was at fault.

Ant venom
09-02-2015, 07:23 PM
I was told otherwise, that dk was at fault.

No that was a mistake not by DK, read #86 (The 86th post), click the link here for proof that it was Majestic's fault and not what you were told: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?95456-Death-Knights-Gone/page6. Well this thread was going fine until a "flame war" started.

nicktran111467
09-02-2015, 07:51 PM
Well.. We could still keep it civil.. Lol..

Ant venom
09-03-2015, 06:33 PM
Well.. We could still keep it civil.. Lol..

Yeah agreed, so let's not talk about Alliance/Empire politics and just get on topic.

Kangaroeland
09-04-2015, 12:12 AM

No that was a mistake not by DK, read #86 (The 86th post), click the link here for proof that it was Majestic's fault and not what you were told: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?95456-Death-Knights-Gone/page6. Well this thread was going fine until a "flame war" started.

Yeah agreed, so let's not talk about Alliance/Empire politics and just get on topic.

This is all complete nonsense and i will not sit here and watch you slander our name. You werent even around back then and all you post is the complete opposite of what happened. Majestic never scammed, cheated or used foul tactics, stop trying to make us look bad with lies.

Phill - Immortal GM
09-04-2015, 12:38 AM
Not sure where you get your info from, but it is very, very historically incorrect.

Let's just look at some of the stuff you claim, like that 3D sent someone to DK to nuke it just before a war.
1. BMG was NOT 3D affiliated. This was a Gypsy run. The war itself was 3D vs Gypsy, no EMP group took part since DK was nuked. An EMP GUILD took part but 3D people were in it, and that has a short history to it:
BBT GM, Brutus (2nd in command at the time in EMP, you can check with the old DK GM, she's on LINE still) got into an argument with the old DK GM, Zenith. So he went to 3D (back then only Danger, BoP, OTB and War Inc) and asked them to support him in dethroning EMP using BBT, that was the goal - to create the biggest burn possible for EMP for the way Brutus felt treated.

2. 3D didn't nuke DK. It was an old DK GM himself. And why did he do it? That also has its own history.
Zenith asked Rob, old DK GM, now a CoC player so surely NOT 3D to infiltrate BBT (3D group + Brutus and some BBT loyals) and kick everyone before the event starts. It was her idea, so the plan was DK --> nuke BBT (brutus+3D, not emp ppl)
What did Rob do when he heard that BS? Well, you know what he did - he nuked DK instead.
It all happened because of Zenith's silly idea. Don't get me wrong, she's a friend of mine, but that was BS and she knows it. She got herself into that and I feel to an extent it was deserved.

3. Not sure what that post about our DK-Maj agreement entails, but:
- DK and Maj had an agreement to take turns for first, yupp.
- It wasn't broken because of scamming, but because DK decided to poach the old core of Maj, promising them permanent #1 (worked pretty well, good job honestly). There was however a big scam incident back in the day, and it was the reason Majestic left the DK Empire which we were a part and solid contributor of for a few months.
AsirusX scammed people for over 1500$ by fake-selling accounts. AsirusX was a DK member, longtime. Not affiliated with Maj. He scammed 3 Maj people and 2 others from EMP (Zenith, later DK GM and Fire who is well known across end game players and a leader of OTB now, but was EMP leadership back then.)

I'm really not sure why you try to slander what we built. And whilst we didn't always make the best decisions, it took us 3 months to join 3D because there was stuff we morally disagreed with and refused to join before it was fixed. Which it was and still is.

3D is not the same 3D you imagine it to be.
Danger are not brutal dictators but friendly, hard hitting beasts that you can TODAY work very, very well with.

Ant, I hope you realize leadership changes. Each new ideology is a new path for a group of guilds, which we call guild family/group.
What was is the past and not accurate in the present.
If you want, I can explain everything (literally) in detail via LINE. You have my ID, just ask. I am not going to "say this because [I am] 3D" as you claim so much in this post, but rather provide an objective outlook as I have briefly done so in this post.

Ant venom
09-04-2015, 05:00 AM
Not sure where you get your info from, but it is very, very historically incorrect.

Let's just look at some of the stuff you claim, like that 3D sent someone to DK to nuke it just before a war.
1. BMG was NOT 3D affiliated. This was a Gypsy run. The war itself was 3D vs Gypsy, no EMP group took part since DK was nuked. An EMP GUILD took part but 3D people were in it, and that has a short history to it:
BBT GM, Brutus (2nd in command at the time in EMP, you can check with the old DK GM, she's on LINE still) got into an argument with the old DK GM, Zenith. So he went to 3D (back then only Danger, BoP, OTB and War Inc) and asked them to support him in
dethroning EMP using BBT, that was the goal - to create the biggest burn possible for EMP for the way Brutus felt treated.

2. 3D didn't nuke DK. It was an old DK GM himself. And why did he do it? That also has its own history.
Zenith asked Rob, old DK GM, now a CoC player so surely NOT 3D to infiltrate BBT (3D group + Brutus and some BBT loyals) and kick
everyone before the event starts. It was her idea, so the plan was DK --> nuke BBT (brutus+3D, not emp ppl)
What did Rob do when he heard that BS? Well, you know what he did - he nuked DK instead.
It all happened because of Zenith's silly idea. Don't get me wrong, she's a friend of mine, but that was BS and she knows it. She got herself into that and I feel to an extent it was deserved.

- It wasn't broken because of scamming, but because DK decided to poach the old core of Maj, promising them permanent #1 (worked pretty well, good job honestly). There was however a big scam incident back in the day, and it was the reason Majestic left the DK Empire which we were a part and solid contributor of for a few months.
AsirusX scammed people for over 1500$ by fake-selling accounts. AsirusX was a DK member, longtime. Not affiliated with Maj. He
scammed 3 Maj people and 2 others from EMP (Zenith, later DK GM and Fire who is well known across end game players and a leader of OTB now, but was EMP leadership back then.)

I'm really not sure why you try to slander what we built. And whilst we didn't always make the best decisions, it took us 3 months to
join 3D because there was stuff we morally disagreed with and refused to join before it was fixed. Which it was and still is.

3D is not the same 3D you imagine it to be
Danger are not brutal dictators but friendly, hard hitting beasts that you can TODAY work very, very well with.

Ant, I hope you realize leadership changes. Each new ideology is a new path for a group of guilds, which we call guild family/group.
If you want, I can explain everything (literally) in detail via LINE. You have my ID, just ask. I am not going to "say this because [I am] 3D" as you claim so much in this post, but rather provide an objective outlook as I have briefly done so in this post.
I'm very well aware of the fact that it was an old DK guy that nuked Death Knights before a War but I did say that 3D sent a former DK member to nuke DK before a War.

Ant venom
09-04-2015, 05:04 AM
This is all complete nonsense and i will not sit here and watch you slander our name. You werent even around back then and all you post is the complete opposite of what happened. Majestic never scammed, cheated or used foul tactics, stop trying to make us look bad with lies.

Yes, I was around bacl then but my Forum account wasn't. I didn't join the Forum until 5 months after starting K&D so get your facts right. Second of all, you guys are full of lies anyways, you claim in a Recruitment post that you are "the biggest and strongest android alliance (3D)" so how many t1s have you achived? How about 10 compared to Dk's what, 50+? And you also claim that you "provide top 1 opportunities", the question is when? Once every 25 DK Empire/EMP t1 runs? You guys aren't even claiming t1 in Blitzes anymore, it's currently being claimed by the DK Empire (TMoM Family) Guild "GOD KNIGHTS".

SBBL Indigo
09-04-2015, 07:13 AM
I'm glad to see the Android community is every bit as full of subterfuge and drama as the iOS one... Knights and Drama FTW :D

Phill - Immortal GM
09-04-2015, 07:30 AM
I'm glad to see the Android community is every bit as full of subterfuge and drama as the iOS one... Knights and Drama FTW :D

Yeah, that leech/troll is enjoyable for sure.

Ant, learn to read or gtfo.
What you state is utter BS, and before EMPs Itascumhackers started hacking, 3D won every Guild War when they/we took over - Why do you think the italians are gone from EMP now? Half banned, other half either kicked or fled.

DK is nothing but BS and only ever got to where they are now by foul play, cheats and whatnot.

Example: Free video glitch. I've seen DK accounts which have watched well over 140k videos = 140k free gems.
(In a log, so it's legit, don't give me the "youre full of lies" crap.)

Again: Rob was not sent by 3D to nuke DK
Rob decided to, after DK tried to sabotage BBT's run in the very same way.

tim drake
09-04-2015, 10:01 AM

BBT GM, Brutus (2nd in command at the time in EMP, you can check with the old DK GM, she's on LINE still) got into an argument with the old DK GM, Zenith. So he went to 3D (back then only Danger, BoP, OTB and War Inc) and asked them to support him in dethroning EMP using BBT, that was the goal - to create the biggest burn possible for EMP for the way Brutus felt treated.

Zenith asked Rob, old DK GM, now a CoC player so surely NOT 3D to infiltrate BBT (3D group + Brutus and some BBT loyals) and kick everyone before the event starts. It was her idea, so the plan was DK --> nuke BBT (brutus+3D, not emp ppl)

AsirusX scammed people for over 1500$ by fake-selling accounts. AsirusX was a DK member, longtime. Not affiliated with Maj. He scammed 3 Maj people and 2 others from EMP (Zenith, later DK GM and Fire who is well known across end game players and a leader of OTB now, but was EMP leadership back then.)

I'm really not sure why you try to slander what we built. And whilst we didn't always make the best decisions, it took us 3 months to join 3D because there was stuff we morally disagreed with and refused to join before it was fixed. Which it was and still is.

3D is not the same 3D you imagine it to be.

I was the first to leave EMP as Zenith tried to nuke bbt and had the tables turned on her. The old gm of dk nuked Dk cause he didn't approve of what Zenith wanted. We all went in exile to 3d and are all quite happy.

tim drake
09-04-2015, 10:05 AM
3d doesnt not get to take credit for the dk leadership civil war

Ant venom
09-04-2015, 10:06 AM
Yeah, that leech/troll is enjoyable for sure.

Ant, learn to read or gtfo.
What you state is utter BS, and before EMPs Itascumhackers started hacking, 3D won every Guild War when they/we took over - Why do you think the italians are gone from EMP now? Half banned, other half either kicked or fled.

DK is nothing but BS and only ever got to where they are now by foul play, cheats and whatnot.

Example: Free video glitch. I've seen DK accounts which have watched well over 140k videos = 140k free gems.
(In a log, so it's legit, don't give me the "youre full of lies" crap.)
Again: Rob was not sent by 3D to nuke DK
Rob decided to, after DK tried to sabotage BBT's run in the very same way.
It's actually possible to watch well over 140k videos for free gems legit. Like 3D Alliance is oh so legit and doesn't use foul play, cheats and whatnot. And I can't even think of a time when 3D Alliance even had dominance, usually you guys fail at t1 except one time. Anyways even if 3D Alliance had "taken over" or had any dominance in the leaderboards during events on the game, it was short-lived. DK has stronger Armors than the ones the top 3D Guilds have anyways, I find no point in having 3D Alliance run for t1 when they clearly know they don't stand a chance and will fail anyways.

Ant venom
09-04-2015, 10:10 AM
I was the first to leave EMP as Zenith tried to nuke bbt and had the tables turned on her. The old gm of dk nuked Dk cause he didn't approve of what Zenith wanted. We all went in exile to 3d and are all quite happy.

How do we know that's not a lie in itself?

Ant venom
09-04-2015, 10:11 AM
3d doesnt not get to take credit for the dk leadership civil war

Why should they anyways, what did they do that even does deserve credit in thr DK Leadership Civil War? What did DK benefit from it? In fact it was something that made DK and DK Empire dislike 3D Alliance even more.

tim drake
09-04-2015, 11:50 AM
How do we knowmthat's not a lie in itself?

Because I was Dk Drake... Your Really under informed about list things.

Ant venom
09-04-2015, 11:56 AM

That doesn't answer the question I mean I can say I'm really DK Zenith. You must not be informed on what the word "lie" and "proof" means because you must spend too much time tapping away on a phone game. It's just a game, relax.

Ant venom
09-04-2015, 11:57 AM

That doesn't answer the question I mean I can say I'm really DK Zenith. You must not be informed on what the word "lie" and "proof" means because you must spend too much time tapping away on a phone game. It's just a game, relax.

Edit: A phone game that is just a bunch of pixels.

tim drake
09-04-2015, 12:10 PM
Clearly you are not Dk Zenith.... You don't t write novels

tim drake
09-04-2015, 12:14 PM
And if you don't know who I am, then you haven't been playing the game long enough to comment on the past

Ant venom
09-04-2015, 12:22 PM
Clearly you are not Dk Zenith.... You don't t write novels

You clearly didn't get the point didn't you? Maybe you should learn to read first, it seems that you are very ignorant. I guess that's what you get when you start getting addicted and splashing insane amounts of cash on a phone game that you spend countless amount of hours tapping away. Success on a game doesn't bring you success in life, a (video) game only gives you enjoyment and benefits (not that there really are benefits to playing video games) you in the short run, if you spend less time on a game and more time actually doing something useful that ppl actually recognize as success then you will have permanent enjoyment or enjoyment and benefits in the long run. Which is why you're considered ignorant.

Ant venom
09-04-2015, 12:24 PM
And if you don't know who I am, then you haven't been playing the game long enough to comment on the past

As I have said anybody can claim anything but without proof or evidence no one's gonna believe you. Are you seriously that ignorant? Anyways it's your problem to deal with but I can give you a hint, how about taking a break from the phone game "Knights & Dragons", maybe then you'll know how to properly function and use your brain usefully.

tim drake
09-04-2015, 02:09 PM
As I have said anybody can claim anything but without proof or evidence no one's gonna believe you. Are you seriously that ignorant? Anyways it's your problem to deal with btu I can give you a hint, how about taking a break from the ohoen game "Knights & Dragons", maybe then you'll know how to properly function and use your brain usefully.

You are quite the know it all forum troll.... As yushin who am and what I do. You are a little soul.

Regretz
09-04-2015, 04:26 PM
Aight time to break this down. Firat off, Tim Drake, get ur ego out of this. "You dont know who I am", correction! We dont give a flyin fck who u r! U play a no-skill phone game and tap endlessly for hours, having no life on the weekends exceot for staring at ur pixels. Congratulations! R we supposed to bow down and kiss ur (obviously overweight) feet!?!? Get a fckin life buddy.

Next, I cant believe wat I just read. This has got to be the most sad and pathetic thread ever. U all do understand that this is a phone game with absolutely no skill involved, right? The way u all take it so seriously I would swear its ur life (as I know for some it is *cough cough* Phil). Its truly pathetic that u care THIS much about such a menial game. You all need to go outside and get some friends, perhaps get laid and get a real life.

I know wat ur gonna say, "Regretz is just a troll blah blah fckin blah". Go ahead, all of u jump on the bandwagon and ride each others poles. Im so glad im not a part of such a pathetic community anymore. The only one on here with any kind of sense is Ant Venom, and it seems u all attack him as well. Attack the ppl that see it for wat it is so u all feel better about urselves and ur pathetic existence. Go and see ur real family on the weekends, not ur "KnD family". Thats not family, those r losers just like u with nobody to spend their life with. The sooner u all learn that and stop overthinking such a stupid game as this, the better off ur lives will be.

tim drake
09-04-2015, 04:38 PM
Aight time to break this down. Firat off, Tim Drake, get ur ego out of this. "You dont know who I am", correction! We dont give a flyin fck who u r! U play a no-skill phone game and tap endlessly for hours, having no life on the weekends exceot for staring at ur pixels. Congratulations! R we supposed to bow down and kiss ur (obviously overweight) feet!?!? Get a fckin life buddy.

Next, I cant believe wat I just read. This has got to be the most sad and pathetic thread ever. U all do understand that this is a phone game with absolutely no skill involved, right? The way u all take it so seriously I would swear its ur life (as I know for some it is *cough cough* Phil). Its truly pathetic that u care THIS much about such a menial game. You all need to go outside and get some friends, perhaps get laid and get a real life.

I know wat ur gonna say, "Regretz is just a troll blah blah fckin blah". Go ahead, all of u jump on the bandwagon and ride each others poles. Im so glad im not a part of such a pathetic community anymore. The only one on here with any kind of sense is Ant Venom, and it seems u all attack him as well. Attack the ppl that see it for wat it is so u all feel better about urselves and ur pathetic existence. Go and see ur real family on the weekends, not ur "KnD family". Thats not family, those r losers just like u with nobody to spend their life with. The sooner u all learn that and stop overthinking such a stupid game as this, the better off ur lives will be.

If you are not part of the community anymore, the moderators shoild delete you. Sadder are forum trolls, most of us have high powered jobs and use this to blow off steam and a few thousand bucks for fun.

Marco_
09-05-2015, 05:53 AM
Nonsense, Ant the forum troll.

the agreement between DK and Majestic to alternate rank 1 was started to save money and then was canceled by DK once they got some new people that didn't want to take it easy on the gemming half the time.
At least that's what DK themselves said in the shared declare room.

(I can't remember if this happened before or after a few Majestic founders decided to quit the game because of Gree's "Forgestone, Necro, Devoted" only spirit war epics trolling; if it was just after, there might also have been some "hey, we smell weakness on the other side of the agreement, so let's cancel it right now" from DK.)

Marco_
09-05-2015, 06:02 AM
You clearly didn't get the point didn't you? Maybe you should learn to read first, it seems that you are very ignorant. I guess that's what you get when you start getting addicted and splashing insane amounts of cash on a phone game that you spend countless amount of hours tapping away. Success on a game doesn't bring you success in life, a (video) game only gives you enjoyment and benefits (not that there really are benefits to playing video games) you in the short run, if you spend less time on a game and more time actually doing something useful that ppl actually recognize as success then you will have permanent enjoyment or enjoyment and benefits in the long run. Which is why you're considered ignorant.
Replace "success on a game" by "forum trolling" and surely you are the pot calling the kettle black.

busteroaf
09-06-2015, 06:38 PM
Replace "success on a game" by "forum trolling" and surely you are the pot calling the kettle black.

I'm BusterOaf, and you all know who I am, and I approve this message.

roookey1
09-07-2015, 05:45 AM
You're all trolls, only me, I am not.

There, now I've said it. :)

no mercyyy
09-29-2015, 02:29 PM
You're all trolls, only me, I am not.

There, now I've said it. :)

Yoyo ur a troll too buddey this thread is way beyond the point after which it can calm down :p

@ Ant

From the way i read it, Ant is on his period and posts four times for every one post from the 3D guys.

Just random naming with mild proof and inconclusive evidence. How can you watch 140k gems legit Ant explain to me pls? Limit is 20-30/day for non-hackers.

Get a life.

Also shut the **** up if it's to further defecate on other people's opinions. Goodnight sonny boy, dont get all angry again mama loves u.

Wil Patterson
09-30-2015, 04:15 PM
Mortals....

Adisty
10-01-2015, 05:41 AM
Why is this thread still open?

VirusknightX
10-01-2015, 06:11 AM
Lol, Adisty +1

xWolfSlayerx
10-12-2015, 05:58 AM
Lol, Adisty +1

Agreed, this thread has turned into a flaming.

cafedecoy
10-12-2015, 09:22 PM
How do you define honor, bravery, cowardice, strategics, cheating, integrity,fair/unfair game play...? It never ends. I've heard all sides of the argument. Heck some even think that people who buy gems are "cheaters" and buying wins, others will cry unfair in every single battle they lose and no logic applies.

For me, I just play the game. It's a stupid game. A weekend entertainment.

I also doodle on ss of GMs wearing FBA and put it up on a Hall of Shame album somewhere in line chat. You do your thing, I get my giggles. All is good.

If you wanna see the pics, pm me. My line id is soychaimocha ;)

cafedecoy
10-12-2015, 09:26 PM
on that note, this thread will be closed :D lets all hug it out hug it out