PDA

View Full Version : SUP vs PR1

R Ingersoll
08-24-2015, 05:59 AM
I just wanted to share a unique perspective on the SUP vs PR1 thing. My top 500 faction was matched against both groups this frontline event. We had our butts handed to us both times of course, but I am not here to complain about the matchups, it is what it is. I just wanted to comment on how they handled it. SUP got to work, and just went at it, while PR1 (Boss man Kenny mainly) just talked trash the entire time . At one time saying "who is sup?" And accused me of sucking SUP's (gigglestick, I changed it so I wouldn't get banned) I have never even talked to anyone in SUP,SUP never came and helped out our faction back in the day when groups jumped to help others. Not that it would matter. But during all this anti SUP BS in the forums, I just wanted to say that at least from my perspective, SUP does it with dignity and class at least, not a bunch off bullcrap yip yapping from a wannabe. Good Luck SUP, not that you need it.

Bndawgs
08-24-2015, 06:06 AM
I just wanted to share a unique perspective on the SUP vs PR1 thing. My top 500 faction was matched against both groups this frontline event. We had our butts handed to us both times of course, but I am not here to complain about the matchups, it is what it is. I just wanted to comment on how they handled it. SUP got to work, and just went at it, while PR1 (Boss man Kenny mainly) just talked trash the entire time . At one time saying "who is sup?" And accused me of sucking SUP's (gigglestick, I changed it so I wouldn't get banned) I have never even talked to anyone in SUP,SUP never came and helped out our faction back in the day when groups jumped to help others. Not that it would matter. But during all this anti SUP BS in the forums, I just wanted to say that at least from my perspective, SUP does it with dignity and class at least, not a bunch off bullcrap yip yapping from a wannabe. Good Luck SUP, not that you need it.

I assume you're not in any of the gm rooms where Will(I changed it so I wouldn't get banned) and some of the others from sup threaten, talk down to, and try to sabotage anyone else's plans of reaching 1st?

One reason that no one from Sup was responding might have been because the Autobots were playing that battle and not a live person. ;)

R Ingersoll
08-24-2015, 06:16 AM
Nope, not in any of those rooms, just shared how they handled it with us, from a perspective of a group that is in no way a threat of reaching the #1 spot.... Not a threat to reach #2 either for that matter.....

Bndawgs
08-24-2015, 06:27 AM
ok, so you only saw one small part of the picture.

HellRaizer
08-24-2015, 07:54 AM
The only "outsider" experience I can share (as against people that i know in sup), is one time when a few SUP members dropped down into Rule The World (while i was there for a bit) to help with the Raid Boss.. It was maybe 6-9 months ago, can't honestly remember..

Anyways, they killed off a few boss, and then next you know, they're are leaving again because someone in the faction "might have been associated with the birds" .. So what was a nice gesture turned into a SUP and BIRDS fight again and completely confused the people in the faction

truthteller
08-24-2015, 09:44 AM
I remember the time when PUN, felt "disrespected" by some players, and they would gangbang his/her base non stop for days until said player provides an apology..............or they just quit the game.

True sometimes some players were disrespecful, and deserved but other.....hmmmmm..............well you know, they just wanted to show their "strenght"

Ajk
08-24-2015, 10:17 AM
Trust me when I say that SUP helping anyone in this game is only to stroke their own egos more than it is to actually help others. They love the illusion of feeling superior in every way than the ones they are "helping".

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-24-2015, 10:46 AM
Trust me when I say that SUP helping anyone in this game is only to stroke their own egos more than it is to actually help others. They love the illusion of feeling superior in every way than the ones they are "helping".....☝☝☝☝������������������❤❤❤��������������❤❤❤❤�� ����������������⚡⚡⚡����........................... .....

The people have wised up, thank goodness.

Danger Mouse
08-24-2015, 02:48 PM
I remember the time when PUN, felt "disrespected" by some players, and they would gangbang his/her base non stop for days until said player provides an apology..............or they just quit the game.

True sometimes some players were disrespecful, and deserved but other.....hmmmmm..............well you know, they just wanted to show their "strenght"

Yeah, I had a period of time when I got extremely bored with tapping. So I renamed one of my accounts SUPpository for a while to liven things up - an indestructible army, so why not?

Not much evidence of gentlemanly behaviour then, I can tell you. I'd repost the back and forward "banter" to our faction forum. Gods we laughed.

East Coast Bias
08-24-2015, 05:03 PM

I guess I might say your experience isn't statistically significant given n=1.

Speed ump
08-24-2015, 08:09 PM
I see the trolls are out in force. Bawgs, prof or its not a fact. Remeber those words from your buddies, who by the way, have yet to ever show proof of anything. Mr dew here once had a Twitter page claiming he had proof of myself being a convicted child molester, among many other things. It was a lot of explaining what was really said by snippets of screenshots, and much of it completely fabricated in gm by copying our avatars and using our GroupMe names. These guys are so sad, they made craigslists ads with my info. They also posted negative reviews on my business. that's the kind of people I'd believe, right? Mr dew hates gree so much he also posted on ripoff report, using much of his made up stories, such as I personally recieved gold kickbacks, sup received free gold from gree( yeah, gree give free gold, right) among other things, look it up. It's easy to find, along with my recent rebuttal to his post.

Speed ump
08-24-2015, 08:21 PM
The Twitter page is still there too by the way, unless he tries to delete it when he sees this post. Yes, hepromised back then that A. He was giving all the sordid details, and B would soon reveal all the sordid details. If you remeber he recently said the same thing. Yes we used to pound people's bases without mercy, mr dew was a huge part of that back then. He was there, and directly involved in this. Funny how he pretends to not be part of that now. We pounded guys who posted racist, vulgar, and obscenities. Many thanked us for that at the time, unless they were one of the chosen. Then they wanted to know what right we had to do that. Really? It's a war game, and pound anyone you want. There were also people who put pun or sup In their name and pretended to be us, to give us a black eye. They got pounded too. Ajk sorry, but you'd be very wrong. We help and still do because we can. I've spent over 20k gold helping teams to finish an event, that they'd never be able to do on their own. I do it because it feels good to do something like that. There's some good people in many teams, and not everyone can afford to do what we do. I could care less that anyone knows that I do it. We don't come here running our mouths when we do.yet you somehow want to demean it and ruin the experience for others. Good job guys.

crazeejay
08-25-2015, 05:00 AM
****yawn****

Loli-PoP
08-25-2015, 07:47 AM
I see the trolls are out in force. Bawgs, prof or its not a fact. Remeber those words from your buddies, who by the way, have yet to ever show proof of anything. Mr dew here once had a Twitter page claiming he had proof of myself being a convicted child molester, among many other things. It was a lot of explaining what was really said by snippets of screenshots, and much of it completely fabricated in gm by copying our avatars and using our GroupMe names. These guys are so sad, they made craigslists ads with my info. They also posted negative reviews on my business. that's the kind of people I'd believe, right? Mr dew hates gree so much he also posted on ripoff report, using much of his made up stories, such as I personally recieved gold kickbacks, sup received free gold from gree( yeah, gree give free gold, right) among other things, look it up. It's easy to find, along with my recent rebuttal to his post.

Speed, I see a lot of posts where you defend SUP, but not very many or none at all others from SUP come out and defend. Do they not care, or you the only one trying to fend off attacks, some of them truly do sound absurd, and if what you wrote about attacks is true, I'd expect more from your team backing you up, as this is beyond low going so personal as making ads, trying to tarnish business reputation, wow... You must be a really strong one to last so long amongst seemingly endless attacks. I looked at your posts - gee, for YEARS it looks like same - somebody attacks SUP, and mostly you defend solo... :confused:

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-25-2015, 07:48 AM
I think I might need what is called in Texas, an OOP, order of protection.

IT is obviously obsessed with me. ...............

I feel so, soiled, so dirty!!! .................................................. ......................................

Obsession [uh b-sesh-uh n] noun
1.the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.
2.the idea, image, desire, feeling, etc., itself.
3.the state of being obsessed.
4.the act of obsessing.

AHH
08-25-2015, 10:11 AM
Speed, I see a lot of posts where you defend SUP, but not very many or none at all others from SUP come out and defend. Do they not care, or you the only one trying to fend off attacks, some of them truly do sound absurd, and if what you wrote about attacks is true, I'd expect more from your team backing you up, as this is beyond low going so personal as making ads, trying to tarnish business reputation, wow... You must be a really strong one to last so long amongst seemingly endless attacks. I looked at your posts - gee, for YEARS it looks like same - somebody attacks SUP, and mostly you defend solo... :confused:

Speedy is still trying to figure out how to get his bots to reply to forum posts....until then, he just keeps them tapping while he's in here defending.....

MAD NUGGETT
08-25-2015, 10:46 AM
The amount of jelly in this room is insane. Jelly jelly jelly jelly jelly...

MAD NUGGETT
08-25-2015, 10:52 AM
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gree-international/san-francisco-california-94107/grees-modern-war-game-is-a-gambling-scam-gambling-scam-bait-switch-cheat-san-franci-1103888

truthteller
08-25-2015, 12:04 PM

WOW, that is very low
One thing is to make fun within limits here in the game for entertainment, but it is very disgusting to have people trying to actually damage or hurt someone in real life
Sorry Sthepen this has happened to you, there are some people that just cannot see boundaries and that is a shame

Ajk
08-25-2015, 12:19 PM
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gree-international/san-francisco-california-94107/grees-modern-war-game-is-a-gambling-scam-gambling-scam-bait-switch-cheat-san-franci-1103888

Seems legit... Pretty accurate summary. Thanks for posting.

HGF69
08-25-2015, 01:06 PM
I've spent over 20k gold helping teams to finish an event, that they'd never be able to do on their own. I do it because it feels good to do something like that.

I could care less that anyone knows that I do it.

He couldn't care less that anyone knows but he's just gonna make it public so you all know.

What a fud.

Speed ump
08-25-2015, 01:21 PM
Loli most of the others stopped coming to the forum long ago, just because of these trolls and haters. They like to feel like they have won in some way, because they have forced so many to leave with their bs. Hgf, you're going to post against anything I say, no matter what it might be, so do you really think anyone is paying attention to you or your buds? Everyone knows the deal. You guys just post your hate against anyone who says something you don't like. It's obvious who the delusional ones are, as I think you guys truly believe people buy what you're selling. Good luck with that

Sirius
08-25-2015, 01:51 PM
Yeah okay folks. This sort of stuff is not allowed period. Locking this and....handing out some free vacations from the forums.