PDA

View Full Version : awesome new event : LE !

kids
08-23-2015, 07:54 AM
Way to go Gree

Finally we don't have to play your glitchy events anymore..
No more mindless screen tabbing to get missions done and earn rewards

All we have to do is transfer all our GOLD to you that you can hire some more for your creative stuff

How about a new leaderboard event ?
The one whos donating most GOLD to your pathetic company gets the 'big spender'
A billion attack item with a +100% mafia attack mod on it
You can run it daily/weekly/monthly

Sounds good ?

I knew you would like it

doctormojo
08-23-2015, 07:55 AM
That sounds like a brilliant idea! I am so excited about this new LE event that when I first noticed it had gone live, I peed my pants! I especially like how there's like a million goals involved so I can't find any of my actual goals in the list!

Winnson
08-23-2015, 11:08 AM
I saw it, but am not sure how it works.

What do you have to do exactly to win all three stages of the the :LE event?

Piano30AL
08-23-2015, 11:51 AM
I saw it, but am not sure how it works.

What do you have to do exactly to win all three stages of the the :LE event?

You buy 4 weapons, then a loot drops. Collect all loot to complete event. It is a spend event, so if you like buying gold this event is for you

Dipstik
08-23-2015, 11:52 AM
Does anyone buy those?

Evan1000
08-23-2015, 02:58 PM
There's 4 of these LE items you can buy in the store. The whole set costs 520 gold, and will get you 3m/2.5m in raw stats (considering all the items count toward your stats) and a random item that could be a 2% defense, 3% d, or 5% attack mod.

When you complete one set another is given to you free via indi goals. If you buy the third set, which would be a total of 1040 gold, you get a 12% attack mod along with the 3 sets of items and random drop prizes.

It shows a progression of 0/4 sets, no idea what you get if you collect 4 of them

Brendan
08-23-2015, 03:13 PM
There's 4 of these LE items you can buy in the store. The whole set costs 520 gold, and will get you 3m/2.5m in raw stats (considering all the items count toward your stats) and a random item that could be a 2% defense, 3% d, or 5% attack mod.

When you complete one set another is given to you free via indi goals. If you buy the third set, which would be a total of 1040 gold, you get a 12% attack mod along with the 3 sets of items and random drop prizes.

It shows a progression of 0/4 sets, no idea what you get if you collect 4 of them

Of course you know all this because you've completed it all already, using your 'free gold'.

namedud
08-23-2015, 06:38 PM
Of course you know all this because you've completed it all already, using your 'free gold'.

Seriously.

Joe bananas
08-23-2015, 10:51 PM
I thought this was a joke thread.

Oh the horror 😧

spiderman
08-24-2015, 11:44 AM
Thanks GREE. The new LE weapons are great. No "Better luck next time" , you get what you pay for. Happy gaming mate. Keep them coming, GREE.

Vile Lynn
08-24-2015, 11:59 AM
Clutters up the goals list.

Winnson
08-26-2015, 12:53 PM
I think there's like 15 LE goals now on my list.

Why? What do I win for what?

It's like a mystery clogger.

Winnson
08-26-2015, 12:54 PM
Hey man, no one knows what you get anymore, but you just keep plugging away ok? Buy gold!

THAT MAKES NO SENSE!

Vile Lynn
08-26-2015, 01:07 PM
Remember when the little red round icon with the exclamation mark on the goals folder used to mean something?

Brendan
08-26-2015, 03:39 PM
Remember when the little red round icon with the exclamation mark on the goals folder used to mean something?

Ask Red BD. The amount of booze he knocks back he can barely remember his own name.

Although he does remember the winter of 1932 when he a put a tiny dog in his pocket which ate all his biscuits.

I knew a guy once who said he was walking along the road, heard ringing in a telephone box and answered it. It was a call from a woman who'd seen him from her house. She told him to go to her house and stick his knob in her letterbox. Being a sensible person, that's what he did and she sucked him off. And he ended up a contestant on Blind Date!