PDA

View Full Version : Boss Summon

Jack07
08-23-2015, 03:56 AM
What is the easiest way to summon a boss with minimal gain of xp ?
How long should I wait in between fights ?

J-manKometh96
08-23-2015, 04:18 AM
First map, wait two minutes after last boss goes down.

Ulrich von Bek
08-23-2015, 06:02 AM
I hit a level 1 supply depot for 1xp. Plus you get battle points towards ranking and valour, if you need it to buy folders for RB. 2 min wait

Agent Orange
08-23-2015, 06:12 AM
Yup seems to be about 2 minutes between summons. I hit the ltq, but notice requirements are going up exponentially on 10/10.

Cuombajj
08-23-2015, 11:07 PM
After hitting the mob, you have to induce a call to server to trigger a boss. Sometimes it happens automatically. I used to refresh the rivals list, but the fastest way I found to do it, at least on Android, is to "tab out" and tab in again. Press that multiwindow icon that let's you choose between recently used apps, and press on MW again. Apparently that action checks with server and triggers the boss.

And you can start to tab out and in again as soon as you tap on the npc. So usually I'm back in right about the same time that npc is done being hit. The plane in the second map is most effective I found. 10 energy, 1xp and it doesn't walk around unlike gunman in first map. If you don't care about energy, you can hit 15 energy building in map 1 too.

Even more effective way is to do LTQs together with epic boss. And summon one for each hit.