PDA

View Full Version : additional upgrade?

Lord Vyper
08-23-2015, 01:04 AM
Hi,

what about offering an additional upgrade again? (battlereward top 500 or to buy)
You should consider to make it a permanent gem-buy (but cheap please :) ). There are always new accounts that want to develop the kingdom and do LTB the same time - this is very slow or impossible with only one upgrade.

thx for considering :)

Jnsolberg
08-23-2015, 02:59 AM
Hi,

what about offering an additional upgrade again? (battlereward top 500 or to buy)
You should consider to make it a permanent gem-buy (but cheap please :) ). There are always new accounts that want to develop the kingdom and do LTB the same time - this is very slow or impossible with only one upgrade.

Please, please, please

Lord Vyper
08-23-2015, 07:55 AM
I think a good way would be to have an additional upgrade as permanent unit in the shop - than you can also offer it from time to time with a special price as something like a 'starter-package'....
Would be a win-win situation.... new player would be able to build up their kingdom a bit faster and gree has a good way to earn some extra money :)

Frothypython
08-23-2015, 05:47 PM
I really like this idea!

Acadian
08-23-2015, 06:03 PM
A while back they gave everyone a free unit that added this. I think they should just put the same unit in the store. If you have it, you can't get another, if you don't, like all new players and players making new accounts to fill empty spots in their guilds when members leave then you could buy it for gold, not gems to be fair. We didn't pay for the one, though they offered another after that was a gem one, but was cheap.

Ryosaeba
08-23-2015, 09:42 PM
Perhaps 2 years ago, they might of tried new things (i.e. Crafting) but at this stage of the game, I doubt they'd consider anything majorly different. Sure, offer a unit to purchase.. But putting limitations on them? Way too much work.

I've had similar ideas for a long time. They can implement level limitations on units for sale. Like a certain unit you can only buy at level 1-50, or 50-100, etc. then of course you put limits on it like 1 per account. But like I said, this is way too much work. They will just copy pasta the old quests and units, rename them and they are set for another 3 weeks.

maximus86
08-24-2015, 05:41 AM
great idea, new accounts have no chance of competing without multiple upgrades

Vile Lynn
08-24-2015, 03:16 PM
I agree something needs to be done about IPH.

Jnsolberg
08-28-2015, 03:40 AM
hmmm....something that makes the players who need it happy, something that makes Gree money and does not in any way upset any balance in the game. In fact it helps lower level peeps grow thier kingdoms.

Why are we discussing this @ 6 months after it was first proposed?

Vile Lynn
08-28-2015, 10:35 AM
hmmm....something that makes the players who need it happy, something that makes Gree money and does not in any way upset any balance in the game. In fact it helps lower level peeps grow thier kingdoms.

Why are we discussing this @ 6 months after it was first proposed?

You know the answer. lol! ;)

Lord Vyper
09-15-2015, 09:14 AM
still no answer on this - but still a big problem for all new players....

Doesn't Gree want new player??

Jnsolberg
09-24-2015, 05:40 AM
Hi,

Well, now Gree is offering thie ability to upgrade 1 more building to ONE top gemmer in all of KA. It is the grand prize for being #1 in the leaderboard box event. There is very little interest in this leaderboard event due to this prize. The leaders currently have 50 and 51 rings. They're probably trying to get the antiquary prize. I can't imagine those peeps needing more upgrades, lol
We've been asking for the ability to upgrade more buildings, but those RK peeps who are at the top of the leaderboard probably can upgrade more than they need already. We need the +Max Uograde for a lower level war prize, like top 300 or top 350 so that the peeps who need this can get it. And we need that more than once, like 3-4 times.

Please listen to your customers while you still have some.