PDA

View Full Version : Walls?

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-21-2015, 12:54 PM
I'm hearing rumors that walls will no longer be used in WD.
Can the Prime Minister or any of his/her deputies confirm?
Thank you.

HellRaizer
08-21-2015, 12:55 PM
That'll be good for my mini dew nuttin faction lol

psyconaz
08-21-2015, 01:22 PM
i hope its just a rumor,money is almost useless now except for walls and LTB.

i would prefer if they added more faction bonuses and some new units cause these one suck

WBS
08-21-2015, 01:42 PM
All they need to do is make it easier to buy walls

Pidgeot
08-21-2015, 01:58 PM
This is a good thing because the walls need a massive overhaul. Would like to see concrete be used for some other things as well.

Vile Lynn
08-21-2015, 02:34 PM
This is a good thing because the walls need a massive overhaul. Would like to see concrete be used for some other things as well.

...like use 20 concrete to just beat up rivals without having to hit them 20x (or whatever the max hit amount is now.)

Or, use concrete to buy def skill points. (worth nothing anyway)

Pidgeot
08-21-2015, 02:56 PM
...like use 20 concrete to just beat up rivals without having to hit them 20x (or whatever the max hit amount is now.)

Or, use concrete to buy def skill points. (worth nothing anyway)

Considering everything gives concrete, it would be nice if it was usable for other things. Maybe defense on your base to prevent raids, maybe some more faction vs faction events. I just feel like its an outdated mechanic that should go away or redone. If you could PA walls it would be better but they do need to change.

Vile Lynn
08-21-2015, 03:20 PM
I haven't donated or even looked to see how much concrete I have in months and months... prolly lots!

Ozymandias
08-21-2015, 05:49 PM
Walls are pointless

Brown Out
08-21-2015, 09:06 PM
Relax. Trump's gonna build a big beautiful wall.

Agent Orange
08-23-2015, 06:35 AM
Thank you.

That would be interesting. Have a few LLPs that I forgot about that are sitting on thousands of concrete blocks.

Might be nice to use them for defense like defense skill points..... Oh wait those didn't work either.

Yo Salty
08-23-2015, 07:19 AM
Thank you.

I've asked this before and haven't heard anything back. I'd like to see Golden Indestructible Walls. When activated, the opposing faction cannot destroy it, and will force them to score less which in turn will allow the faction using a Golden Indestructible Wall to score more. However, factions are only allowed to use a Golden Indestructible Wall 1 time throughout the whole WD Event.

I understand if SUPu won't like this. Phoenix Rising might match them and activate a Golden Indestructible Wall and beat them, or maybe by chance every team SUPu faces will have a golden wall reserved for SUPu only.

Lmao

Jg48
08-23-2015, 07:24 AM
Walls are pointless.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-23-2015, 09:06 AM
I've asked this before and haven't heard anything back. I'd like to see Golden Indestructible Walls. When activated, the opposing faction cannot destroy it, and will force them to score less which in turn will allow the faction using a Golden Indestructible Wall to score more. However, factions are only allowed to use a Golden Indestructible Wall 1 time throughout the whole WD Event.

I understand if SUPu won't like this. Phoenix Rising might match them and activate a Golden Indestructible Wall and beat them, or maybe by chance every team SUPu faces will have a golden wall reserved for SUPu only.

Lmao

Great balls of fire, gobble gobble, this is genius.

Yes, I support THE GREE in any effort to sell THE GREAT GOLDEN WALLS up yonder!!!!

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
08-23-2015, 09:11 AM

Lmao

Yes them gold wall made since..

Big John
08-23-2015, 10:00 AM
I've always thought the DL was a waste of time and walls should be protecting the players.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-23-2015, 10:11 AM
10000% solid GREE GOLDEN wall is what we need

You get yourself a level 15 GOLD wall, YOUR TEAM POINTS increase by 100%, all the other team gets points REDUCED by 90%.......

Come on THE GREE, this is a money maker for you, and you deserve to make MORE $$$$

Now start selling GOLDEN CONCRETE

psyconaz
08-23-2015, 11:01 AM
i dont think they (DESERVE) more money

Nighthawk
08-23-2015, 05:01 PM
Thank you.

This could explain why I've been getting a server error whenever I try to build walls the last week or so...

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-23-2015, 05:10 PM
This could explain why I've been getting a server error whenever I try to build walls the last week or so...

Yes, that is what my sources tell me, too!!!!

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-24-2015, 10:03 AM
When a faction leader using an Android device tries to build walls, she or he gets an error.
If the faction leader transfers leadership to an iOS device faction member, she or he can build walls.

If that same Android faction leader uses her or his account on an iOS device through the "game thingy", he or she can then build walls, too.

The problem seems to be related to Android devices no longer allowing wall building.

SIGH, another EXCLUSIVE Android ONLY glitch, or FEATURE!

Big John
08-28-2015, 02:22 PM
Has this been fixed?

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-28-2015, 02:47 PM
Has this been fixed?I see no issues with iOS. I see plenty issues with any Android we've used throughout our chain of authorized factions.

Speed ump
08-28-2015, 05:21 PM
Android still exists?

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-28-2015, 09:02 PM
Android still exists?

Come on, boss, play nice. LOL Android rocks....

Sheldor Sir
08-29-2015, 05:03 AM
walls for top factions are just money spinners, for me a nice cheap lvl3 wall is nice to deter other small teams from trying as they don't usually have gold/health to waste to take out wall then PA the DL twice cause they only have few hits to get pts with :-))

WBS
08-29-2015, 06:40 AM
When they changed max wall level from 10-15 it was nothing more than a Gree money grab. It is ridiculous that gree doesn't implement a faster way to build them. Efficiency is not in Gree's vocabulary.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-29-2015, 09:46 AM
When they changed max wall level from 10-15 it was nothing more than a Gree money grab. It is ridiculous that gree doesn't implement a faster way to build them. Efficiency is not in Gree's vocabulary.I know one thing THE GREE does well. LMFAO