PDA

View Full Version : Missing - The Brook of Bora... no icon to open Bora baskets

Inquiry
08-21-2015, 05:55 AM
Missing The Brook of Bora. So I saw the event started when the Boss event started. I see I can attempt Haste prizes... but pretty hard to do when I cannot get the event icon to load onto my multiple accounts. Yes I have the most recent update... and I have restarted too many times to count.

I have no Bora Basket icon :(

Vile Lynn
08-21-2015, 07:49 AM
Yes I have the most recent update... and I have restarted too many times to count.

I have no Bora Basket icon :(

Everybody should have the most recent update since GREE did a force-update recently.

Keep logging out & in. Good luck!
I actually got it first time when I logged in this morning... usually it takes me several attempts.

Edit:
Does anybody know if the Bora Basket 10/10 reward, Amanzi +3% Magic Attack, is temporary for this cycle or permanent?

Inquiry
08-21-2015, 08:07 AM
Yes trying every 30 mins when I go in to hit boss for guild... more often too much battery drain.. Eight times so far since at work. Just now received it for one account but the other still no luck upon restarts.

Inquiry
08-21-2015, 03:43 PM
Looks like I get to go the weekend without the quest :(

Vile Lynn
08-21-2015, 04:12 PM
Delete the app. (All info is kept server-side, so you won't lose anything.)
Turn your device off for a min.
Turn it back on, reinstall KA.

See if that helps.

I know how sucky it is to keep loading the app. GREE must have KA on their reserve servers.

Inquiry
08-21-2015, 06:07 PM
Delete the app. (All info is kept server-side, so you won't lose anything.)
Turn your device off for a min.
Turn it back on, reinstall KA.

See if that helps.

I know how sucky it is to keep loading the app. GREE must have KA on their reserve servers.

Thanks but no change. :(

Vile Lynn
08-22-2015, 01:12 PM
Bummer...
I'm all out of ideas to help you get the event to launch

Send in a ticket if you haven't already. You might not be the only one.
Good luck!