PDA

View Full Version : Please create a Co-leader and a method to buy bricks and other ideas

Camper
08-20-2015, 02:56 PM
It would be nice if Gree would create a Co-Leader for syndicates, they should have all the powers of the leader except cannot kick the leader. This would enable syndicates to have a leader available in the off hours when the leader is sleeping or out of network for a time.

It would also be beneficial if syndicates could purchase bricks similar to uzies, however in addition to using respect coins or gold, both should allow for cc cash purchases by either the individual using their own resources or syndicate leader using the syndicate resources.

It would also be beneficial if Gree would allow for a reset option for skill points at anytime similar to a name change for 50 gold.

I Love Money
08-20-2015, 02:57 PM
I'll pass this idea along to the design team, or at least what's left of it.

Captain Torgue
08-20-2015, 04:29 PM
I'll pass this idea along to the design team, or at least what's left of it.

lol............

namedud
08-20-2015, 04:50 PM
One star..

sir don john
08-23-2015, 10:59 AM
Please create a Co-leader

yes had leader go sick no one could build staf
ehouse promote demote
crazy quite happy to pay 50 gold to have a second in command

doctormojo
08-23-2015, 11:03 AM
Please create a Co-leader

yes had leader go sick no one could build staf
ehouse promote demote
crazy quite happy to pay 50 gold to have a second in command

Yeah, what he said times a million

Dee man/cc
08-28-2015, 02:21 AM
Excellent suggestions camper! Will be shocked if any come into play, they can barely keep the game running as it is!

Vile Lynn
08-28-2015, 03:38 PM
I like the fact that we can only get bricks from PvP attacks and doing LTQs. It makes them rare since nobody wants the dreaded XP gains.

Hideouts are for weak syndicates. :cool: