PDA

View Full Version : Sirius enforcing the No Fun rule again - Debate Thread: NUKED

I Love Money
08-20-2015, 08:55 AM
Maybe if I had told Dipstik this was serious and not just for fun it would've stayed up?

Brendan
08-20-2015, 09:00 AM
They are locking entertaining threads instead of moderating the forum properly. Lazy bastards.

Vile Lynn
08-20-2015, 09:02 AM
Seriously?? What was wrong with that thread?

And it wasn't Sirius. Legalious is online now.

I Love Money
Think I should move forward to the post-debate poll or continue the debate?

I Love Money
Seriously?? What was wRome with that thread?

And it wasn't Sirius. Legalious is online now.

It was a fun thread. That's what was wrong with it.

Vile Lynn
Do it here in OT.

I Love Money
08-20-2015, 09:05 AM
Will probably get nuked again anyway. The original thread wasn't moved to OT for a reason.

Vile Lynn
08-20-2015, 09:09 AM
No doubt... *sighs*

Vile Lynn
08-20-2015, 09:21 AM
LOL!! The Debate thread gets deleted and this BS (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117764-if-you-spend-gold-you-can-get-away-with-abuse) gets locked and stays? WTH?

Moderation at it's finest! omg. :rolleyes:

I Love Money
08-20-2015, 09:28 AM
Jesus Christ.

Winnson
08-20-2015, 09:35 AM
Whatever man.

I really do find the forum moderation here fascinating.

The people that moderate are not here to help in any way, know nothing about what is going on with the game, and will never answer any questions related to Crime City.

They are only here to lock threads and occasionally disappear or go completely bananas for a few days unchecked.

It really is fascinating.

TheJess
08-20-2015, 10:17 AM
Yawn. Another thread whining about the mods.

Winnson
08-20-2015, 10:34 AM
Yeah, the fact that one completely flipped out and went rogue for a week or so with full moderation powers just isn't worth mentioning.

That's just typical forum moderation, amirite?

WE SHOULD NOT TALK ABOUT IT!

Winnson
08-20-2015, 10:37 AM
Less moderation, more information!

Sirius
08-20-2015, 10:38 AM
I'm looking into the other thread about the player abuse etc.

TheJess
08-20-2015, 11:04 AM
Yeah, the fact that one completely flipped out and went rogue for a week or so with full moderation powers just isn't worth mentioning.

That's just typical forum moderation, amirite?

WE SHOULD NOT TALK ABOUT IT!

All I'm saying is it's getting repetitive and uninteresting. Yet the real abuse / bigotry / racism problems with this forum never seem to be addressed.

Vile Lynn
08-20-2015, 11:08 AM

Thank you.

Can you please ask legalious to quit being so bias and deleting threads, like the fun debate thread, and allow us to have an unofficial pole and debate? These are things that make the forum fun!

I would have no issue if legalious had just moved the debate thread to the OT subforum, but he deleted that fun debate thread, yet locked a thread which has many, many CoC violations and should have been deleted. (Thread deleted.) Legalious' moderating makes no sense; it is confusing and inconsistent. When he shows up in the CC forums, his spiteful attitude toward us shows in his actions which are usually unwarranted and distracting, very unbecoming for a moderator. Please have a little chat with him.

(I would have PM'ed you, but you don't take PMs.)

beartrap
08-20-2015, 11:30 AM
Thank you.

Can you please ask legalious to quit being so bias and deleting threads, like the fun debate thread, and allow us to have an unofficial pole and debate? These are things that make the forum fun!

I would have no issue if legalious had just moved the debate thread to the OT subforum, but he deleted that fun debate thread, yet locked a thread which has many, many CoC violations and should have been deleted. (Thread deleted.) Legalious' moderating makes no sense; it is confusing and inconsistent. When he shows up in the CC forums, his spiteful attitude toward us shows in his actions which are usually unwarranted and distracting, very unbecoming for a moderator. Please have a little chat with him.

(I would have PM'ed you, but you don't take PMs.)

Clearly didn't read the rules eh?

Mod actions are not a topic for public discussion, any public discussion of Moderator actions will be subject to an infraction and eventual ban. If you have a serious issue to raise with moderation please contact a Community Manager. Flaming them or their actions (this includes telling them how to moderate) is unacceptable.

Max Power
08-20-2015, 11:57 AM
I can honestly say, after being involved in many forums over the last 20 years, I have never even come close to seeing one run as strangely as this one has. I mean, not a little different, like a whole different universe kind of different. I have no idea where it comes from, but I have never even remotely seen the style of moderation here employed anywhere else.

Brendan
08-20-2015, 12:06 PM
I just got an infraction posting about this....be careful what you say around here!

Sirius
08-20-2015, 12:15 PM
Hey Guys,

Folks are doing the best they can and if you really want things different/improved them apply to help out. Let's not bash the folks that are helping as that doesn't help anyone out.

Brendan
08-20-2015, 12:35 PM
Hey Guys,

Folks are doing the best they can and if you really want things different/improved them apply to help out. Let's not bash the folks that are helping as that doesn't help anyone out.

What, like 1sh*t?

Sirius
08-20-2015, 12:45 PM
I do apologize for that and I've taken steps to limit that ever happening again. Plus I took action on that mod.

Vile Lynn
08-20-2015, 12:51 PM
I do apologize for that and I've taken steps to limit that ever happening again. Plus I took action on that mod.

Thank you. :) :) :)

namedud
08-20-2015, 01:21 PM
Less moderation, more information!

This sounds familiar for some reason. I like it!

Edit:

Clearly didn't read the rules eh?

Hey look everybody, it's beartrap. Yaaaaaaay!

Winnson
08-20-2015, 01:49 PM
I like it too boss. Absolutely correct.

Captain Torgue
08-20-2015, 02:06 PM

Thank you, I appreciate that.

Red BD
08-20-2015, 02:53 PM
All I'm saying is it's getting repetitive and uninteresting. Yet the real abuse / bigotry / racism problems with this forum never seem to be addressed.

You know, Jess, you can skip threads you feel are irrelevant. For instance, you can look at the title and make a judgement as to whether there is any "real playerish" information within posts, but you primarily comment only on those which question the administration of the Forum, which you claim is an irrelevant, uninteresting or illegal topic.

As for player abuse/bigotry/racism issues CAN be addressed herein. Try starting a thread about these problems. Don't blame the mods or Sirius for what you consider to be their failing in taking the bull by the horns when you are quite vague in identifying what you claim is a problem.

Brendan
08-20-2015, 04:11 PM
You know, Jess, you can skip threads you feel are irrelevant. For instance, you can look at the title and make a judgement as to whether there is any "real playerish" information within posts, but you primarily comment only on those which question the administration of the Forum, which you claim is an irrelevant, uninteresting or illegal topic.

As for player abuse/bigotry/racism issues CAN be addressed herein. Try starting a thread about these problems. Don't blame the mods or Sirius for what you consider to be their failing in taking the bull by the horns when you are quite vague in identifying what you claim is a problem.

Falling down in shock, I totally agree with Red BD!

Jog on Jess, you are more disliked than 1sh*t and that's saying something.

crime cow
08-20-2015, 05:30 PM
Hey Guys,

Great post! So everyone who applies to become a mod will be accepted then, right? And mods can undelete and unlock threads that other mods deleted and locked, right? What? The answer to both of those is 'no?' You're saying we can't express an opinion about the way the forum is run unless we're a mod, but mods can't control other mods. I think a better solution would be to have someone competent at Gree start managing the forum and realize that the forum should be used to enhance the player experience.

Either you need to start accepting AND replying to PM's, or you need to admit you are part of the problem. What happened to the forum announcement you were going to make last week?

So let me ask you this: does anyone at Gree care what any of their players think? If so, how would you like us to communicate with Gree? Please don't say send in a ticket because that is not an acceptable answer.

TheJess
08-20-2015, 06:47 PM
1. Okay... 9 then?
2. Please explain to these good folks (and me) how you are familiar with the the odor of my rectum and where I put it while visiting your fine nation.

That guy posted even nastier attacks on me in now deleted threads. He now wants the $250 compensation to be a moderator. It's self-delusion to think he is qualified to be the bigotry police he now wants to be. But, you never know, good luck to you.

surfinguy369
08-20-2015, 08:55 PM
That guy posted even nastier attacks on me in now deleted threads. He now wants the $250 compensation to be a moderator. It's self-delusion to think he is qualified to be the bigotry police he now wants to be. But, you never know, good luck to you.

In that post he is not attacking and simply asking you a question. Not hard to understand really!

TheJess
08-20-2015, 09:33 PM
Although he's highly derogatory to anyone who dares disagree with him, such as myself, that's not the only criteria for the moderator job he's desperately seeking. I imagine that use of appropriate language is another.

Dipstik
08-20-2015, 09:52 PM
Oh he's not "highly derogatory" to just ANYONE who "disagrees" with him. Just the people who are particularly disagreeable.

Red BD
08-21-2015, 12:46 AM

Jess , you do realize that the post quoted was asking information from another player- not you and his response to it actually suggested that you and I we're, well, "close."
Why do you see it as an insult to you? Better yet, why do you try to make it one???
Whatever, do not worry, I'll be a TERRIFIC moderator and will work with the REAL PLAYERS and it will be GREAT!!!!

Brendan
08-21-2015, 12:46 AM
Although he's highly derogatory to anyone who dares disagree with him, such as myself, that's not the only criteria for the moderator job he's desperately seeking. I imagine that use of appropriate language is another.

Criterion. Criteria is the plural of criterion. I think you are in need of an education in a developed country.

Brendan
08-21-2015, 12:49 AM
Jess (and anyone else), you do realize that the post quoted was asking information from another player- not you and his response to it actually suggested that you and we're, well, "close."
Why do you see it as an insult to you? Better yet, why try to make it one.
Whatever, do not worry, I'll be a TERRIFIC mod, will work with the REAL PLAYERS and it will be GREAT!!!!

Too right Red Bidet, it was an insult directed at me. But unlike big Jess I can take it and have a laugh, not go crying in a corner like a teenaged girl.

Jess, you're the prize prat of Crime City.

TheJess
08-21-2015, 06:25 AM
Jess , you do realize that the post quoted was asking information from another player- not you and his response to it actually suggested that you and I we're, well, "close."
Why do you see it as an insult to you? Better yet, why do you try to make it one???
Whatever, do not worry, I'll be a TERRIFIC moderator and will work with the REAL PLAYERS and it will be GREAT!!!!

There you go again. I feel no need to continually rehash every single post with one of the most negative and unwelcoming forum participants. And as I said before, maybe your strategy of negativity will work and you'll get that $250 job you so desperately covet. Good luck to you.

crime cow
08-21-2015, 06:53 AM
You have a lot of hatred. What's wrong? Do you need a hug? Please tell me you don't have a CCW...

Bad Fish
08-21-2015, 06:59 AM
The forum would be Real Exciting if Jess was a mod...

Vile Lynn
08-21-2015, 07:15 AM
When is the next mod debate?

Piano30AL
08-21-2015, 07:21 AM
When is the next mod debate?

Not gonna happen. And it shouldnt because we dont need useless arguing over something we dont control. :)

Dipstik
08-21-2015, 07:34 AM
Gree claims to care about our opinions... Therefore we should be allowed to develop informed opinions through a serious of interactive debates. What's wrong with that?

Baroness for Mod!

TxTireMan
08-21-2015, 07:42 AM
Gree claims to care about our opinions... Therefore we should be allowed to develop informed opinions through a serious of interactive debates. What's wrong with that?

Baroness for Mod!

"claims".....

TheJess
08-21-2015, 07:43 AM
The forum would be Real Exciting if Jess was a mod...

As I said before. Not interested. But thanks for the endorsement anyway, if your not being sarcastic.

TheJess
08-21-2015, 07:44 AM
Jess, stop acting like a b1tch. dig the sand out of your vag and nutt up

You still around, eh?

TxTireMan
08-21-2015, 07:45 AM
As I said before. Not interested. But thanks for the endorsement anyway, if your not being sarcastic.

I've been wrong before but....that was definitely sarcasm

TxTireMan
08-21-2015, 07:45 AM
You still around, eh?

....ya.....idk why, guess its just too entertaining here lol

Dipstik
08-21-2015, 07:46 AM
I've been wrong before but....that was definitely sarcasm

https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/BgtufQNvKEKwxAig6xRF7A--/YXBwaWQ9c3JjaGRkO2g9NDAwO3E9OTU7dz00Mzg-/http://www.lolroflmao.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/o-rly.jpg

TxTireMan
08-21-2015, 07:49 AM
https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/BgtufQNvKEKwxAig6xRF7A--/YXBwaWQ9c3JjaGRkO2g9NDAwO3E9OTU7dz00Mzg-/http://www.lolroflmao.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/o-rly.jpg

na, not really. I'm never wrong and that was NOT sarcasm

Brendan
08-21-2015, 08:06 AM

Not interested? You mean not interesting. Jog on pal, it's Friday and you're ruining the party mood!

Vile Lynn
08-21-2015, 08:33 AM
na, not really. I'm never wrong and that was NOT sarcasm

https://media1.giphy.com/media/hFXwY4lER3oBO/200_s.gif

hahaha, that didn't take long.

TheJess
08-21-2015, 10:33 AM
Not interested? You mean not interesting. Jog on pal, it's Friday and you're ruining the party mood!

So, you think you're now a grammar cop? I'm not interested in the position, sheesh.

And, it's small hope this forum will return to being of some substantive value to the game rather than the insult and bigotry party it has all too frequently become - which is the party you seem so interested in promoting. Not holding my breath on that though.

TheJess
08-21-2015, 10:37 AM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/hFXwY4lER3oBO/200_s.gif

hahaha, that didn't take long.

Oh it may just be another 24 hr. ban. He'll be back.

namedud
08-21-2015, 10:38 AM
Oh it may just be another 24 hr. ban. He'll be back.

Please do not discuss bans. It hurts my feelings and is against the Code of Conduct.

Thanks buddy!

Max Power
08-21-2015, 10:46 AM
So, you think you're now a grammar cop? I'm not interested in the position, sheesh.

And, it's small hope this forum will return to being of some substantive value to the game rather than the insult and bigotry party it has all too frequently become - which is the party you seem so interested in promoting. Not holding my breath on that though.

Feel free to start game discussion threads any time you are ready. Complaining about the state of affairs does not improve the state of affairs. Heck, complaining about anything rarely has any positive effect.

If you want this website to improve, and be more like the ideal you envision in your Gree forum utopia, try and be part of the solution rather than part of the problem. I am not trying for moderator, so I have zero problem sharing what I think about you, and your contributions in the last week seem to indicate you would much rather be part of the problem.

TheJess
08-21-2015, 11:16 AM
Feel free to start game discussion threads any time you are ready. Complaining about the state of affairs does not improve the state of affairs. Heck, complaining about anything rarely has any positive effect.

If you want this website to improve, and be more like the ideal you envision in your Gree forum utopia, try and be part of the solution rather than part of the problem. I am not trying for moderator, so I have zero problem sharing what I think about you, and your contributions in the last week seem to indicate you would much rather be part of the problem.

Thank you for the well reasoned advice. However the only thing that's changed the past week for me, or actually the past couple of days, is I decided not to turn the other cheek to the bigotry here in general, and the direct insults and derogatory comments directed to me. You of late have been included in that. Perhaps you decided on cleaning up your act short term to be a mod, even though you're denying it. but don't worry, I'm not terribly interested in all your and others' negativity, so I won't be confronting it long term, as I have been the past few days,

Dipstik
08-21-2015, 11:21 AM
Thank you for the well reasoned advice. However the only thing that's changed the past week for me, or actually the past couple of days, is I decided not to turn the other cheek to the bigotry here in general, and the direct insults and derogatory comments directed to me. You of late have been included in that. Perhaps you decided on cleaning up your act short term to be a mod, even though you're denying it. but don't worry, I'm not terribly interested in all your and others' negativity, so I won't be confronting it long term, as I have been the past few days,

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/My-Little-Pony-Popcorn-Gif_408x408.jpg

The Grammar Nazi
08-21-2015, 11:22 AM

I'm the only Grammar Nazi here.

Winnson
08-21-2015, 11:24 AM
^Like a boss!
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/like-a-boss-andy-samberg.gif

namedud
08-21-2015, 11:24 AM

One time my mom told me it was OK to ignore things on the internet that I didn't like or that were irrelevant to me. I'm so sorry your mom didn't love you enough to give you the same advice.

Bad Fish
08-21-2015, 11:34 AM

I think your push to clean up the forum is in hopes you'll take that new moderator position by a landslide. I like your new tough love approach, now if we could only get some beneficial information on the game out of you.

Max Power
08-21-2015, 12:21 PM

1. I have stated clearly that I have no interest in a mod position.
2. I would be hard pressed to ever remember addressing you directly, as all you do is complain about others, so there is really not much to address.
3. Negativity? Pot Kettle?
4. Feel free to leave anytime if you are not going to start any threads like the ones you say you crave.

TheJess
08-21-2015, 12:22 PM
I think your push to clean up the forum is in hopes you'll take that new moderator position by a landslide. I like your new tough love approach, now if we could only get some beneficial information on the game out of you.

As I've said before, I'm not interested in the position. But, I think what you're really saying is you're trolling for an argument. There, you got it.

Vile Lynn
08-21-2015, 12:23 PM
gah, I'd love to know what syndicate puts up with ^^ ykw.

Bad Fish
08-21-2015, 12:59 PM
I'd be willing to bet it's a really fun syndicate to be part of.

PC77
08-21-2015, 12:59 PM

Start providing us with the information you think we need or jog on

TheJess
08-21-2015, 01:03 PM
Start providing us with the information you think we need or jog on

I have no idea what you're talking about. But, what you really intend is to make your ego feel big by insulting others. Sorry, won't work. This is a gaming forum not what you want.

TheJess
08-21-2015, 01:04 PM
gah, I'd love to know what syndicate puts up with ^^ ykw.

There. You insulted someone today. Feel better? Amazingly you're trying so hard to become a moderator. But who knows, maybe you'll luck out.

Bad Fish
08-21-2015, 01:11 PM
Thank you Jess for working so hard to clean up the forum. You'll be a shoo in for a mod position.

PC77
08-21-2015, 01:11 PM
Jess, I notice you are not involved in the movie thread in OT, probably because it's a good fun thread, would your list resemble this:

The Crying Game
Tears Of The Sun
Cry Freedom
Boys don't Cry
Rain of Tears...

I think you'll see where I'm coming from

TheJess
08-21-2015, 01:12 PM
Thank you Jess for working so hard to clean up the forum. You'll be a shoo in for a mod position.

It's not my job to clean up the forum. If you are as concerned as your words imply, perhaps you should try contributing.

Vile Lynn
08-21-2015, 02:27 PM
There. You insulted someone today. Feel better? Amazingly you're trying so hard to become a moderator. But who knows, maybe you'll luck out.

Don't worry your tiny little brain cell about it. I feel great, and I'm always lucky.

I haven't even applied to be a forum mod, but if I was to become one, I'd use the "being a general douche" rule to ban your butt.

Sirius
08-21-2015, 02:35 PM
Let's go ahead and not start getting into it with each other folks. Thanks!

namedud
08-21-2015, 02:46 PM
Don't feed the troll, guys. Ironically, the troll that should not be fed is the same individual who enjoys poking his nose into every thread to suggest exactly that.

Dipstik
08-21-2015, 03:51 PM
I'd vote for vile Lynn for mod, even if he is a crazy liberal.

Vile Lynn
08-21-2015, 03:59 PM

http://pinkie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/rsz/mlfw284_small.jpg

And since when do you call me VL?

Bad Fish
08-21-2015, 04:22 PM
It's not my job to clean up the forum. If you are as concerned as your words imply, perhaps you should try contributing.

It's funny you should mention that. I have provided help to another member of the forum today whereas all I've seen you post is the same ignorant thoughtless comments all day long. I'm about to help another member of the forum out now.

Jess, it's easier to complain about a problem then it is to resolve it. If you're not part of the solution then YOU are the problem.

Dat Guy
08-21-2015, 04:25 PM
The Jess has my vote as moderator for sure.
He is the only one speaking up for the RealPlayer. Everyone knows RealPlayer is a far superior media player to say, Windows Media Player or VLC but they are too scared to say so publicly.
But not The Jess. He's the RealPlayer champion the people need.

surfinguy369
08-21-2015, 04:36 PM

No its not your job to clean up the forum and in the few years I have been on here you have contributed absolutely nothing helpful to new players. All you do is constantly complain about others when you offer no sound advice on helping anyone. So stop posting unless you have important information about the game play. Thanks.

TheJess
08-21-2015, 05:50 PM
No its not your job to clean up the forum and in the few years I have been on here you have contributed absolutely nothing helpful to new players. All you do is constantly complain about others when you offer no sound advice on helping anyone. So stop posting unless you have important information about the game play. Thanks.

Never heard of you. Welcome to the forum. Now go back to whatever hole you came out of,and stop your supercilious nonsense.

Brendan
08-21-2015, 06:14 PM
Never heard of you. Welcome to the forum. Now go back to whatever hole you came out of,and stop your supercilious nonsense.

Move along you badly educated pleb. You're probably having a dirty masochistic wank just reading the posts about how people 'love' you. Just remember to put your jism in an hygienic environment.

TheJess
08-21-2015, 07:06 PM
Move along you badly educated pleb. You're probably having a dirty masochistic wank just reading the posts about how people 'love' you. Just remember to put your jism in an hygienic environment.

Oh, so now you admit to the multiple usernames. Go away with your pitiful insults. Not interested.

namedud
08-21-2015, 07:37 PM
Oh, so now you admit to the multiple usernames. Go away with your pitiful insults. Not interested.

Dude, it's not one person being rubbed the wrong way with your posts and then using multiple accounts to troll you for it. It's a lot of people. And they're not trolling.

It's normal to meet the hollow of a rear end every once in a while. If everyone you meet is the hollow of a rear end, it is, in fact, you who is the hollow of a rear end.

Just something to think about. Have a nice day.

TheJess
08-21-2015, 09:40 PM
Dude, it's not one person being rubbed the wrong way with your posts and then using multiple accounts to troll you for it. It's a lot of people. And they're not trolling.

It's normal to meet the hollow of a rear end every once in a while. If everyone you meet is the hollow of a rear end, it is, in fact, you who is the hollow of a rear end.

Just something to think about. Have a nice day.

You are so obsessed with me. This has to be about your hundredth repeat of the exact same insult. How pathetic.

Red BD
08-21-2015, 10:24 PM
You are so obsessed with me. This has to be about your hundredth repeat of the exact same insult. How pathetic.

In this instance you refer to a specific post by namedud. As in several other cases, it seems you may have twisted a statement full of innocence into some kind of slight directed specifically at TheJess.
If I understood just what you find personally "insulting" in these cases I might better be able to comprehend the concept of Real Players and we could try to work out a great solution to the perceived problem which would be terrific for all players... Real AND Pod.
Jess, I know you know we all need to come together as the Great Community we are, and I want you to know that at least MY hand is extended in a peace only my dear Friend Jerry Brown would fully understand because we were once smoking pot together at the seminary, but that's another story.....
Take my hand, Jess. I promise it won't hurt.

namedud
08-21-2015, 11:07 PM

You misunderstand, sir. There was no insult, only a few words of advice based on your posting habits on this forum. You seem to be under the impression that you are the only real player worthy of visiting this forum and everyone but you is to blame for the fact the forum has no information you find useful.

It's likely that you know so much that nothing anybody ever posts will be something you personally find useful or interesting. That's awesome for you, you are a true real player. But coming here and talking about how useless the forum is for you in almost every single post has gone well past making a point. It has become trolling, whether intentional or not. You have become that which you despise. Or something like that.

Just think about it, dude. Maybe take a break from here for a while. Go outside.

Brendan
08-22-2015, 01:01 AM

Huh? I thought Vile Lynn was a woman. There goes a few wasted wanks.

Dipstik
08-22-2015, 07:19 AM
Rule 30. The moment you forget it you're on a path towards moving to Colorado and a hilarious marriage/divorce.

Brendan
08-22-2015, 08:44 AM
Rule 30. The moment you forget it you're on a path towards moving to Colorado and a hilarious marriage/divorce.

You're saying Vile Lynn is a he/she? Evidence please! I will continue to toss myself over the avatar. And continue wiping the screen.

Vile Lynn
08-22-2015, 09:07 AM

True story.

You're saying Vile Lynn is a he/she? Evidence please! I will continue to toss myself over the avatar. And continue wiping the screen.

http://cdn1.theodysseyonline.com/files/2015/04/06/6356395040413488721171540952_30%20rock%20flirting. gif

Red BD
08-22-2015, 12:10 PM
I haven't even applied to be a forum mod, but if I was to become one, I'd use the "being a general douche" rule to ban your butt.
That's OK, I applied for you. You'll make a terrific Mod. It'll be great.

Winnson
08-22-2015, 01:04 PM
http://www.sundijo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Staying-Positive-in-the-Midst-of-Negativity.png

I saw this picture in my head a lot reading through this thread and I can't for the life of me put my finger on why that is.

Weird huh?

Sandhawk
08-22-2015, 02:53 PM

The irony here is almost unbearable.

Red BD
08-22-2015, 03:59 PM
The irony here is almost unbearable.

REALLY good point.

TheJess
08-22-2015, 04:27 PM
REALLY good point.

Still obsessed I see. How pathetic.

namedud
08-22-2015, 06:29 PM
Ok, this has gone on long enough.

Stop feeding the troll, everyone. Epic setup though, credit for that. Now take a hike, Mr. Troll.

Red BD
08-22-2015, 08:13 PM
Ok, this has gone on long enough.

Stop feeding the troll, everyone. Epic setup though, credit for that. Now take a hike, Mr. Troll.

Back in the day I heard the then ancient story of
my Grandfather and his dog Snowball whom he used to keep in the pocket of his overcoat. Apparently one day during the Winter of '32 Snowball devoured a pack of cookies (biscuits to you Brendan) he had stupidly placed in the same pocket as Snowball.
I understand Snowball never ate a cookie again, and showed a deep respect for them the rest of her life, and it was all accomplished with cookies she scarfed up there in the Philadelphia snow.

IMHO ... Jess needs to have a similar understanding.

Dipstik
08-22-2015, 08:26 PM
my Grandfather and his dog Snowball whom he used to keep in the pocket of his overcoat. Apparently one day during the Winter of '32 Snowball devoured a pack of cookies (biscuits to you Brendan) he had stupidly placed in the same pocket as Snowball.
I understand Snowball never ate a cookie again, and showed a deep respect for them the rest of her life, and it was all accomplished with cookies she scarfed up there in the Philadelphia snow.

lolwut.jpg

Red BD
08-22-2015, 09:15 PM
lolwut.jpg

Try reposting. I for one can't see it.

HavingFun
08-22-2015, 09:51 PM

So mate, what's on the menu tonight? Scotch, bourbon, vodka...???

Red BD
08-22-2015, 11:04 PM
So mate, what's on the menu tonight? Scotch, bourbon, vodka...???

Nope, rum.

namedud
08-22-2015, 11:26 PM

What doctor do you go to? Mine just tells me to smoke some weed every day and call him in a few months. Sounds like yours is giving you some strong sh.. stuff.

Brendan
08-23-2015, 02:57 AM

Is this meant to mean something? Like don't keep a dog in your pocket or it will eat your biscuits?!

Winnson
08-23-2015, 02:58 AM
Why did Snowball never eat a cookie again?

Brendan
08-23-2015, 06:06 AM

We demand answers!

Btw, I'm currently kicking Red BD's team's backside in battle ����������

Max Power
08-23-2015, 06:47 AM
Try reposting. I for one can't see it.

Wow. You're so bright your Mom called you sonny.

MK Loves You
08-23-2015, 06:51 AM

I had a similar experience with booty.

doctormojo
08-23-2015, 08:12 AM

Too much of a good thing. Am I the only one who got that? It's the same reason my friend's father advised me against going into gynecology as a career path.

Dipstik
08-23-2015, 09:04 AM
I thought snowball never ate a cookie again because red's mom was a terrible cook.