PDA

View Full Version : Vehicles

cableman4347
10-26-2011, 12:55 PM
Does anyone know if vehicles have any affect on the game, if so in what way? How many should I have? Thanks all.

Leetfeet
10-26-2011, 12:59 PM
They are just weak, expensive pieces of gear. One for each mafia. Yes. Even the bus.

pastis
10-26-2011, 12:59 PM
No!
vehicles are exactly like guns, melee weapons and armor items, each of your mafia members can have 1 of them.

cableman4347
10-26-2011, 01:23 PM
Thanks guys. It seems to me ther are a lot of unclear issues in this game. Somehow reached level 79 with good stats, but still don't fully grasp what the do's and don'ts are and how it all relates to everything, and I consider myself intelligent lol

Dorian Gray
10-26-2011, 01:27 PM
Vehicles are way too expensive for the atk/def bonus they provide. The only ones I buy are the ones the game 'makes' me buy to progress through the story.

If the game tells you that you don't have enough vehicles for your mafia, just ignore it like I do. :)

Just my opinion

whocareswhatmynameis
10-26-2011, 01:57 PM
ignore vehicles at your own peril!!!

cableman4347
10-26-2011, 02:18 PM
can you expand on your comment?

Leetfeet
10-26-2011, 03:03 PM
He is probably indicating that any increase of stat is worth the money.

and/or

that no one knows the combat system. For all we know the very much unpredictable combat system might be based on algorythms that give people with fully equipped cars of the cheapest sort an advantage over people with 50% equipped mafia with more expensive cars.

For each puzzling battle lost im leaning towards the latter :)

novembrex
10-26-2011, 03:28 PM
Vehicles are underrated. You will have the full benefit of the stats unless you are max cap at your level.

Kirbnite
10-26-2011, 07:56 PM
Vehicles are way too expensive for the atk/def bonus they provide. The only ones I buy are the ones the game 'makes' me buy to progress through the story.

If the game tells you that you don't have enough vehicles for your mafia, just ignore it like I do. :)
Just my opinion

Vehicles are a must, as each mafia you can equip can carry one. My suggestion is to use your respect points to purchase mustangs. I purchased (I think) 225 of the mustangs. The cost 125 respect points.

Bronx357
10-26-2011, 08:09 PM
That was just okay. You really have to buy one or two vehicles.

whocareswhatmynameis
10-26-2011, 08:21 PM
can you expand on your comment?
well it's simple. attack and defense points are determined by how well equipped your mafia is. as has been explained in prior posts, each equipment type including vehicles contributes towards the total. since most players discount cars, they are under equipped. whoever has better equipped weaponry including vehicles rules the game.

Duke.0
10-26-2011, 08:41 PM
well it's simple. attack and defense points are determined by how well equipped your mafia is. as has been explained in prior posts, each equipment type including vehicles contributes towards the total. since most players discount cars, they are under equipped. whoever has better equipped weaponry including vehicles rules the game.

Agree, (PS: check your forums inbox, i sent you a pm)

skunk
10-27-2011, 02:58 AM
Whoever said vehicles are expensive wastes of money - hahahah.

You will find that you never have enough vehiles, I can guarantee that you have more melee, weapons and armour than you have mafia members, but I also guarantee you have alot less vehicles than you have mafia members.

So this means you mafia is going into battle underequiped!

It also means, if you buy a new gun, say 25 attack points, you will stop using another gun - say 8 attack points (as you have more guns than mafia), so that new gun only benefitted you 17 attack points. (check it out next time you buy a gun!!
But, a new vehicle !! you get 100% of the attack / def points as you mafia will use it and not stop uing another one.

I agree to use respect points for mustangs - best thing out there, but once you get to 1:1 vehicle : mafia, start buying bikes (or increase mafia size)

skunk