PDA

View Full Version : Seriously?

TxTireMan
08-19-2015, 09:24 AM
After that and all I get is a measly 24hr ban?....again??? smh

Vile Lynn
08-19-2015, 09:40 AM
It's in proportion with what they did to 1Shot... nothing.

There is a MW convo about getting refunds on a monthly basis. Has a mod noticed? Nope.

crime cow
08-19-2015, 09:56 AM
'That's awesome! Hopefully some sanity is restored to the process whenever semi-Sirius makes his/her big announcement. It would be nice to land somewhere between a communist state and total chaos...

Brendan
08-19-2015, 10:05 AM
It's in proportion with what they did to 1Shot... nothing.

There is a MW convo about getting refunds on a monthly basis. Has a mod noticed? Nope.

There is no proportion to nothing. Zero is quite literally nothing. So there is no comparison. 1sh*t should have been banned for life. But good to see you back TyreMan!

Vile Lynn
08-19-2015, 10:17 AM
There is no proportion to nothing. Zero is quite literally nothing. So there is no comparison. 1sh*t should have been banned for life. But good to see you back TyreMan!

If a linear function transforms 0, a and b into 0, c and d, and if the product a b c d is not zero, we say a and b are proportional to c and d. An equality of two ratios such as a/c=b/d where no term is zero, is called a proportion.

Anyway... I was using the word 'proportion' in a figurative, not literal, sense. So there.

namedud
08-19-2015, 11:42 AM
If a linear function transforms 0, a and b into 0, c and d, and if the product a b c d is not zero, we say a and b are proportional to c and d. An equality of two ratios such as a/c=b/d where no term is zero, is called a proportion.

Anyway... I was using the word 'proportion' in a figurative, not literal, sense. So there.

I had to check what website I was on after I started reading this post.

Red BD
08-19-2015, 01:05 PM

I can feel a nightmare math test coming tonight... Lol

Brendan
08-19-2015, 01:07 PM

I won't even pretend to know what that meant, I'll just assume you're correct although you could have just made it up!

Brendan
08-19-2015, 01:09 PM
I can feel a nightmare math test coming tonight... Lol

Don't say it, Jess will read it and set one. Only 'Real Players' will pass.

Winnson
08-19-2015, 02:00 PM
So our posts stay the same now? What happened to 1shot?

HavingFun
08-20-2015, 02:58 AM
So our posts stay the same now? What happened to 1shot?

I heard he signed a new record deal.

I Love Money
08-20-2015, 05:09 AM
1Shot has been purged.